Evotions Wearables #8

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    What about you? Success?

(sorry for the multiple posts)

2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I've stuck to metal before too, it happens, particularly while you're healing. It doesn't happen as much as it used to.

3. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Well that's encouraging! It's always nice to hear something that's happening is normal. My CBR Jewelry still doesn't rotate too freely unless its wet, but I assume that since it does rotate thats why I havent had the sticking issue with the steel ring. And conversely, since the PA prong sits totally stationary, it allows sticking.

How long was it until sticking stopped happening frequently for you?

4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Usually once the crusties are completely done. They flare up a little after a stretch.

There was a guy on tumblr who complained about stationary build up issues too with the Tube Jacket.

http://doasyouretold.tumblr.com/

5. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Well, my evotion is 6g. In august I stretched to 4g and started wearing a Lori device. I've not tried the evotion since then.

I would like to get the evotion working. It is nice and light. But I really need to reprint the whole thing. Should I spend the money on full reprint now or just get the bottom re-done for testing. Can't decide so I'm waiting to hear it is working for someone else.

The Lori is great except that I do have some edema and it is time to ask he if adjustments are in order.

6. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Btw @Thatguyontheinternet since you tagged me.... I am working on a device with a base ring. Maybe I'll start a thread on it, don't want to hijack this one.

7. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I would love to see it. Hell want it! Are these jobs you commission out to somewhere / someone, or do you have the equipment and do it yourself?

8. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    @Minas bitch

9. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

So, after our two night / two day test I am very happy to say the PA prong slipped out without the slightest discomfort. Since after two days a while back it hurt like hell, Im an encouraged. I believe that these Nylon prongs simply require a more mature piercing.

JackStrap and lock667 like this.
  10. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
  11. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Yes I had him do the costing. I don't have anything to compare it to so it's hard to judge it's value. But seems important to me that the plastic he sealed.

Also - you mentioned needing size adjustments. FYI he agreed to make me a new ring that will have a longer attachment point. Effectively lengthening to the cage without buying new top/bottom pieces. If the added length proves all that's needed rather than also needing more diameter as well, I'll go ahead and replace the cage portion. It's a good way to test fit affordably.

12. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Just a quick update on this. If you buy the ringed offerings from Evotions, know that when worn in ringLESS mode, the snap-strap can be defeated, removed in tact, and re-locked later.

If you're going to wear it primarily ringless, then just get the ringless cage (or use a pad-lock)

13. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Just so everyone knows, I was with him when he was able to remove the snap strap in tingles mode. We wanted to see if it was possible...I have a good man right here! He could have very well tried without me!

14. Ihgas

Ihgas Member

Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    Im sure he knew he could get out the entire time! You'll have to decide if you believe he didn't!

Thanks for this advice. If/when i ordeed one I would have gotten on with ring and wore ringless mostly.

15. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    He's only worn it ringless one other time for a few hours and it left his PA bleeding. Same with this time. With the ring in place, the device is inescapable unless the snap strap tabs are cut.

16. Ihgas

Ihgas Member

Local Time:
    That was only my attempt at humor. Clearly I have no clue about the actual events.

17. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I wasn't trying to be mean, just wanted to make sure I clarified for anyone else who might be reading;)

18. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    This sounds like a great device, I'm curious if it would prove to be more comfortable than my MM JailBird...

19. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I thought it a good time to add to this.

I appear to finally be able to wear this device comfortably and confidently without issues caused by the nylon prong. Just had it on 5/6 days and removed without the slightest discomfort.

Piercing nearly 6 months old with one stretch during the first several weeks.

Bottom line on these devices - best for older piercings. If you have a newer piercing, be patient. The nylon simply is harder on the piercing and urethra than smooth steel.

Now that it's comfortable though, and I ordered a ring with an extension at the top where it fastens to give me the extra gap I need for my issue with my veins, the device is exceptional.

I will now likely gauge up one more time (to 4), order a new bottom piece for the thicker prong and be done with it.

Great device. Just takes some trial and error and a more mature piercing than other devices.

JackStrap and kellysbitch like this.
  20. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Be prepared for some issues post up-sizing. I usually wind up doing salt soaks for at least a week after a size change. If you realize them for what they are, you should be fine though.

Glad to hear a positive review of these; I was considering one again after the tube jacket failure.

kellysbitch likes this.
  21. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    For sure. I expect that after stretching up I will need to spend some time in my metal cage that accommodates the captive ball ring for a week or two for the piercing to calm down from the stretch.

Im just very very happy that it turns out the issue with the nylon prong was not permanent. I was pretty bummed because due to my Varicocele I need a LOT of gap, and a very light cage. The options for PA cages, WITH rings, that are also light are basically non-existant. Evotions and Titanium are about it. I still have an order in with Titanium chastity to give one of his a try but I havent heard anything in quite a while so I'm not sure where that stands at all. So all the more reason that I am relieved that after the piercing matured some more the Evotions have proven successful.

It is wildly comfortable, with the PA of course 100 secure, and weights next to nothing. The only real down side I see now that I have had it on for a while is that it requires a few minutes of extra dabbing after using the bathroom. The front hinge system is a bit of a magnet for fluids and needs to be tended to to keep things fresh.

kellysbitch and lock667 like this.
  22. ImminentRelease

ImminentRelease New member

Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet How is the comfort on your scrotum during lasting night time erections? My problem with base ring devices are that they tend to slide down my sack during erection and pull on my balls, causing severe scrotum burn over time.

I want to try the #8 cage at Evotions, and I only see myself happy in a base ring/ball trap device, but I need to it not to hurt. Discomfort is fine. Pain is not. Any advice?

23. ImminentRelease

ImminentRelease New member

Local Time:
    Correction, cage #9. How secure do you think the PA only devices are? I want a device that fights erections and reduces touching surface area for masturbation.

24. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Pretty sure all ball trap devices will slide down and pull on the balls. That's what they do. It was painful for a time now not really. The skin under the sackkinda stretches and toughens.

His devices are quite secure in general but I've found that using the device that can go both ringed and ringless, leaves a bit to be desired as far as security goes when in ringless mode. The space where the ring is held on by the locking strap is left open when the ring isn't being used, and the gap left leaves plenty of room to pick the strap open.

Unless he's changed that design (I don't think he has) I'd say pick other a dedicated ringless or ringed device.

25. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    After many, MANY months wirth of re-ordered parts, adjusted fitting, thinking up modifications and then requesting them, I have FINALLY got the Evotions #8 to fit in a way that neither aggregates my Vericocele nor subjects me to frequent or severe edema.

I thought this might be usueful to many guys out there trying to figure out the puzzle of proper fit. Especially those who, like me, seem to have sensitive pipes that are prone to aggregation.

First off, gauging up the PA to a 4 was quite useful. As it's fully healed and strengthened, I was able to order the base ring relatively loose fitting, in an oval shape with a swept back buttom. All of those modifications are meant to give me a looser ring with mire gap because I've learned than any real pressure on the sac inflames the vericocele.

The first such ring I ordered was orange (in pic). I then had him make the same ring but with an extended connector (in black, seen below).

IMG_0477.JPG

That series of modification relieved enough pressure on my sac to allow the vericocele to be left alone.

Next came edema. Despite my sac not swelling any more, I'd constantly be bulging out of the small bits of space in the cage with rather severe edema. The fix was some at-home modification.

You'll see below I cut away some of the side of the bottom portion of the device. This gave the skin left over from my circumcision the space it needed and I haven't had the slightest edema since. We were worried about the structural integrity of the device after removing that much material, but once on and assembled the straps hold it all together strongly.

IMG_0474.JPG

(The tip of the PA prong is white because I had him make it longer than needed and then just cut it to size and smoothed it out. Works great.)

The end result is the only device I've ever been able to wear without concern for aggravating my vericocele or creating edema.

You'll notice from the top view how long the connector from the ring to the cage is. This was key. Rather than lengthening the cage as I needed, we lengthened the connector which gave me length but kept the actual shaft part of the cage the same length, giving me LOTS of gap. That, combined with the breathing room we created by cutting away some material from the sides has resulted in the best possible cage for me thus far.

100% secure, and for once piece of mind that my finicky anatomy isn't being pur through the ringer. This of course is all completely predicated on the use of a PA for security.

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

So there you have it. The result of months of testing and learning. The advantage to this sort of device is that the manufacture can do literally anything you ask. So with enough patience and trial and error you can get it where you need to be. As for the final cost after half dozen orders? Don't even ask...

JackStrap likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice