My belt from Behind Barz(ongoing review)

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Guest 27152, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

I wanted to post up my thoughts as I try out my new belt from Behind Barz. I posted a thread many years back about my history and devices but have been pretty busy so not much time to enjoy the lifestyle. I am posting a bit of a backstory but i feel its important to the review. if you dont want to read skip.
    I have always loved the feeling of restraints/padding from a young age. Around 17 years ago I stumbled upon chastity and Altairboys website. After that I was hooked on the thought. a few years later I ordered a CB-2000 which i used in secret for years. I experimented with bits of bondage with various girlfriends but never had the courage to reveal chastity. Many years later right at the time cb-6000 was released(and my 2000 split) i decided to bring it up to my GF(now wife) and she was OK with it. We played with it but nothing to serious. A few years later she really warmed up to the idea so i decided to fulfill a fantasy and ordered a My-Steel Total hip belt. wow that was an incredible feeling. The feeling of unrelenting steel surrounding your entire crotch. I attempted to go full time but since I had gotten the full band rather then a cable or chains it was very uncomfortable to sit. major disappointment
    So i decided to order a My-steel ergoslim and my now wife wanted one for herself.
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    She had no intention of ever wearing it long but knew is my ultimate turn on. The ergoslim was a success and could wear it for longer periods but it had its drawbacks. My work was not conducive to sitting every time i needed to pee and I also had days where I needed to be physical. So ordered a metal cage from amazon and a jailbird. Being a grower neither of these options worked. the second MS belt came out on a few weekends when we had time but after years it became loose and loud. so it was tough to wear out of the house.

We discussed that we wanted to get the spark back in our marriage as our jobs and life got in the way. She mentioned when she used to come home to me locked up and always ready to please. I know she did not like the fact that my penis was a bit funky after a stay in the closed cage(her main complaint) but liked keeping me locked for longer periods.
    NOW for the Review!
    I was looking and reviews and stumbled upon Ruffled sheets review of a Behind Barz belt. it looked incredible. So a few emails later I sent in my order for a Belt and open cage(BBCS). The belt arrived this week and it is really a piece of art. Working with Jo was a great experience as questions were always answered timely and communication was easy(no language barrier). The website is simple, unlike neosteel which i still cant figure out. At this point i have not used it with the cage/cable option yet.

build quality, Metal is very thick so no edging is needed(it is included) this is nice as the MS has it and it sticks to me and also ripped leaving super sharp edges exposed. The finish is great, i got a Matte black and no imperfections. the stainless parts are all polished to a perfect shine. No sharp edges at all. the MS has a burr in the penis tube. so you can imagine how that worked out.
    Customer service, as i said above it was a pleasure to work with Jo, and Joe is quite the craftsman. All questions were answered in a timely manner and they were able to modify my order as requested with no issues. Order was shipped to US and arrived the next day. Packaging was also a step above. No way for anyone to guess what was in it.
    Wear-ability, so far is is pretty comfortable as far a a steel jockstrap goes. Being able to adjust the waistband a few inches is huge since you can easily mess that measurement up for any device. The open tube makes is easier for cleaning and gets some air down there. The tube is pointed down and just a bit out so no issue with being noticed from a bulge. sitting, driving, sleeping have been no problem so far. I got it Wed, played with it a bit and put it away. yesterday after work i put it on for another trial run and have been in it ever since. Felt confident enough on day 2 to wear it to work! I am sitting on a bar stool still in it as i type this. Peeing is a little messy unless you get it lined up perfectly. but easy to rinse off and dry after.
    Locks, The entire locking system is great. the MS was little locks that got flimsy after a few uses. didnt have much space to turn the key. and had to be put on while holding everything together. The large thumbscrew on this new belt you can wear it without the lock as it keeps everything together. so putting the lock on is a relaxing easy process rather then a frustrating one. Frustration is the LAST thing you want when your KH is trying to unlock you! these locks simply turn like a screw, once lined up you give a few spins with the key and you are stuck.
    escapeabilty, well just as i had imagined this one is not coming off without a key. the cock ring keeps your balls trapped no matter what so even if you somehow slide the belt down you are still going to be trapped by your balls. I have not been able to slide out the back so far. I have been able to in all the other belts. If i can manage it I know that the cage/cable would put a stop to that.
    • [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

so that is what i have so far. i will continue posting as i try out the other options and I give this some real world. More pics can be seen on my FL profile(same name)

latexbound and Behind Barz like this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Great post cbguy i know i have read numerous posts of yours over the years and can share many of your past trials and tribulations with this chastity fantasy we share. The post is very good at showing just how straightforward and simple the basic idea is to make this belt good not only for the wearer but also from the keyholders point of view as well afetr allthey have a huge part to play in making the wearing of a belt successful, i am glad to hear you had such a good impression of corresponding with Joe and the staff at BehindBarz as this is so important for such a personal item to the purchaser who is usually already very nervous even getting in contact with someone about such a secret part of their inner self. Hope the next step goes equally well for you i for one think the solid rod once bent and fitted in the correct position is by far the best method od entrapment that is available and with none of the downsides that other methods carry, once it is in place you really cannot feel it is there at all. I am talking to Joe at the moment about a little adaption we may do to the way it fastens at the waistband to enable it to be fitted and removed without having to drop the front outer cage at all and to be locked in place there by another matching radial lock the same as the front two and this would then make the removal of the cage itself and the cock tube a completely seperate action to the rod and enable butt plugs etc to be slipped in and out at will by the keyholder. Keep up the good work.

Chastity-guy01 and Behind Barz like this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Looks like another thumbs up for Joe and his team .
    Just put the customer first and you keep that customer who has friends !

Well done
    Xx Wendy

Chastity-guy01 and Behind Barz like this.
  4. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thats so true Wendy.

Behind Barz likes this.
  6. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

Not sure if you can edit but doesn't seem to be possible from my phone.
    Just a few quick things that have come up after 48 hours of lockup.
    If you are thinking of ordering go BIG on the cock ring size. I was going to go a bit sample but luckily I read a comment about going bigger. Since the belt holds everything in place the real purpose of the cock ring is to trap the balls. mine is a bit tight and the only slight uncomfort I am having.
    Other thing I am noticing vs the MS belt is that you can still feel your pants touching your cock and it is like a small tease. In the MS tube it is completely deprived of all touch except the steel walls of the tube.

Thanks for the replys so far. I will read and respond when I have proper time!

Behind Barz likes this.
  7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    did you go for the oval shaped ring or the round version?

Behind Barz likes this.
  8. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

I went with the round one. Figure I could make it oval if I thought it would help. It seems to fit great but may be just a bit on the small side. Think if it was just a bit bigger it would be absolulty perfect.
    Glad to hear you are working on making upgrades with them. With the "layers" they have left the doors open to lots of accessories/upgrades without buying an entire new belt.
    Being able to attach the rear cable without removing the entire belt would be a great update. Just adding a hole to the standard back plate you could possibly slide in a radial lock and eliminate having a second plate at all.
    The front thumbscrew leaves plenty of room for accessories. I saw the attachment for a front dildo which is brilliant. I'm sure there are plenty of other things people will dream up!
    My wife is still away before our anniversary so I am attempting to figure this thing out and the most comfortable/inescapable options. Then I can surprise her with the new belt!
    I finished a little over 48 hours straight wth no issues at all. Decided to remove and check as I had a little soreness which I quickly realized was an ingrown hair. Everything else was perfect. During the time locked up I went to work, sat at a desk, drove a car, and a forklift, ran a bunch or errands and cleaned out my garage. I even did a small jog and workout. Only thing that was different was being careful when sitting and using the bathroom. Having to sit is rather annoying when out of the house. I accept if I am to go 24/7 it will become routine I suppose.
    The pee hole is one thing that may need a design review. I am not sure if the pee hole is standard or is smaller on mine (I got a 3" tube) but I am having bad luck getting the pee through. In the MS belt is was sit and let rip since it was a closed tube no matter what it was going to come out the holes in the bottom. With this If you don't line it up just imagine sticking your finger in a garden hose and seeing the water spray hard all over.
    After a brief removal and shower I put it back on without the cockring. This way was the most comfortable chastity I have ever tried except could easily escape out the back. If you are peirced this would be the optimal setup. I wore it like this for the evening out. Once I was home I put on just the cage for bed. This way is still escapable out the back.
    This morning I decided to go with the full setup. It has now been 8 hours and I am happy to say this is the first 100% secure device I have had. No matter what I try I am stuck. The cable keeps me from pulling forward, the cold ring keeps from pulling down, the cage doesn't allow any access at all. So without a piercing I think I have finally come across a solution to be 100% trapped without a key!!!!

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    another great follow up review warts n all, my latest ring is the oval shape and as such it does seem to cause less of an area that can rub on the underside of the ballsac when the lube wears off but normally i find that after the breaking in period the balls tend to get that little bit tougher in that area and just get used to things. In regard to the pee hole we did change from two smaller slits to one slightly larger slot and i agree with the statement it can spray sideways a little especially in your case with the smaller fuller tube however i did suggest it better this way than in some belts which have too large an opening at the end and in some instances the penis pokes out and the skin gets pinched and trapped against your underwear and boy does that hurt!. That said sitting down to pee and pulling the tube as far forward and pointing down as possible there is no spillage over the pan and it is so much easier to just wipe the end of the penis and tube dry afterwards. In my CS100 with the full tube and a nice hole at the bottom i would find sometime the pee backed up when i was slightly erect and would soak not just the tip of the penis but a lot of the upper shaft and there was no way to clean that afterwards properly so in the end it is sometimes a case of the lesser of two evils. The rod fixing at the rear if we do go ahead with another modification would not require any extra plate to be fitted just a special tee shaped fixing for the rods end to attach to the backplate and then the radial lock but that is still in the ideas section at present but if we do get to make it then as usual we shall make it to be able to be retro fitted to existing belts already out there as with all the other bits and pieces.

Danny15 likes this.
  10. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

A quick 1 week update. I have gotten full into the spirit of "locktober" and have remained locked up since last week. It has gone on and off for various things as well as for trying out different setups. But no orgasams allowed.
    The belt is still extremely comfortable. I have been wearing without the cage and cable most of the time. Walking around with the cage it eventually causes rubbing on the inside of my legs. With the regular setup I can most anything. Jogging, working out, and driving a forklift pose no issues at all.
    i have realized that the shorter tube and standard circumference is perfectly sized for my flaccid penis. It fills it completely so there is no room at all to grow. This stops all attempts at erections. My MS belt was longer and wider so I was actually able to get a semi erection and it was pleasurable. I could almost "fuck" the tune by moving the belt around. It would do me no good in this belt, plus it would be extremely uncorfortable with the cock ring around my balls.
    Cleaning works fine. I can use a soft brush and get all angles. Since it doesn't have to be extremely tight I can get under and around all sections as well.
    Bathroom functions are still a bit tricky. Poop is non issue since no rear of the belt. Peeing is still hit and miss. I can't figure out what I need to do to get perfect alignment so it's a 50/50 shot it will be good or a mess.
    The finish, paint, and locks are all holdin up to the daily abuse.

So once again I can say I am very happy with this purchase.

11. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    @cbguy130 I am trying out a Test It CS100 for several hours now. The Test It unit comes with a standard solid steel cage (10 cm length & 38 mm diameter). My penus goes into the cage without any fuss. For today, that's fine, because getting everything organized for locking was a challenge at first. I know I would need to order a shorter cage, more like 4.6 cm. I don't know if I should go for a cage with one size smaller diameter. Should it have a snug fit to achieve the purpose? I want to try it at night to see if there are any problems. Yes, adjusting the belt is a really important factor. Suspending the weight from my hips is a must.

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I dont know if anyone else has noticed that there is a Black Friday promotion on at BehindBarz this week with a special discount code to get £100 off a full belt delivered in time before Christmas, seems like a great time to have a look at upgrading.

Notouchy and Behind Barz like this.
  13. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Does this discount include the BBCB system ? :)

14. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This offer is for the Complete Systems only - but this means for just an extra £65 on top of the BBCB price you can upgrade to the BBCS with bare outer cage!! That's a great deal if we do say so ourselves. If you want to discuss your personal requirements further you are very welcome to drop me an email direct info@behindbarz.co.uk

Thanks for your message - Jo :)

15. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    great looking belt

Behind Barz likes this.
  16. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info Jo, very tempting . I will have to send a letter off to Santa, as he only cums once a year. I presume he wears one of your belts as well then ?

17. Behind Barz

Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Haha! All I can say is that we cater for all but have to consider client confidentiality here. He's a private man really. So I wonder if you'll be on the naughty or nice list. Look forward to hearing from you when you've found out!

18. Behind Barz

Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much!

19. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Thanks for sharing, @cbguy130 :)

I also have a BB belt, full works. I got it back in August 2015 & like you I really enjoyed working with the Jos to create my belt. They do an awesome job with customer service. In fact, we even set up a videochat one night between Joe at his shop and my wife and I here on the west coast. It was a blast!

A month or so after receiving the belt, when I was still tweaking it somewhat seriously exploring how to perfect the fit, two of the four little screw-washers that hold the waist straps to the rear plate just up and failed. I guess I had made it a little too tight, maybe stripped one or two of the threads after a fair amount of screwing/unscrewing when testing different waist belt tightnesses - in any case, I bent over and suddenly the back plate popped off. I emailed Joe, who was baffled, and he sent replacement screws ASAP.

So I think they are great!

That said, I haven't been able to tweak my belt into a shape that feels comfortable for more than a day.

Basically, my waistline is really low across my hips (I think it's partially caused by my love handles). I've bought two "real" belts so far, Neosteel & BehindBarz, in both cases I somehow screwed up the distance between my waist and the bottom of the tube/rear wire (waaay too short w/ neosteel, 3" too long w/ BB). So with the BB belt, off the shelf, if I crouched down while wearing the belt on the tightest waist setting, there would be about a 2-3" airgap between my perineum and the part of the the cage that connected to the rear-wire.

Some issues I'm still working on:

1. When I wear all the parts, including the outer cage, like you have experienced, it chafes against my inner thighs and is painful after an hour or two.

2. The distance the tube/cage proceeds down from my waist to were it curves around to my rear seems about 1-2 inches too long; it doesn't cup my instep/perenium, and it really jams the whole belt up my hips when I sit on a hard chair and lean forward. I think I messed up the measurement, probably.

3. I've managed to compress the vertical dimensions of the cage by about an inch, in exchange for making it a bit wider and curve more strongly (tied hemp rope from the left and right sides of the cage edge to the steel-frame of our bed, then spun the cage 50 times or so - tension is amazing... pulled it right open). Nonetheless, it still chafes & pushes the belt up when I sit. Maybe I will cut 1 inch vertically out of the waist-tube plates.

4. By succeeding in reducing the vertical extend of the front cage, I also effectively lifted the rear wire closer to my body, so it didn't need to be as long. The problem, I found, was that I needed about 3-4" inches more of threads on it to effectively experiment with different bends, lengths, and tightness. So I went to the hardware store and bought my first female thread tap wrench so I could add them.

Turns out I didn't know what I was doing. I had the rear wire all clamped up tight in my vice and had succeeded in cutting about 1.5" of new threads... nice n slow... when suddenly the bar snapped in half. As I cut the threads, I hadn't really been reversing the tap to reverse the rotational torque I was creating (just enough to clear chips). So I guess I probably twisted that 1/4" diameter steel bar around itself 2-5 times... until it snapped.

Upshot of this lil surprise was that my precious rear wire was now only about 7" long. Crap! I'm thinking I might find some standoffs of the right size and screw the two pieces back together for now, then get a replacement when I have the size dialed in. But kinda lost my momentum.

5. Lastly, I love how thick the front & rear plates are. Solid! Rigid! But they just make the waistbands themselves feel really flimsy. I imagine I could cut right though them with basic bolt-cutters. But the practical problem is that for me, their thin edges dig pretty sharply into my hip bones where the curve around and down. Can't get them to conform flat to my contours, so the bottom edge digs in. I probably wouldn't realize it could be better, but... damn. The Neosteel Masterpiece belt is 3mm thick satin smooth steel with rounded corners... no lining... and man, it feels so great. Not just secure, but almost kinda soft.

So in conclusion, I have some work to do on my belt. If I could ask BB to change anything about the overall design, it would be: #1 offer a 3mm thick waistband (if possible :p ) and #2, survey folks and find out if thigh chafing is a problem (maybe on us pudgier guys?), and figure out a more ergo cage.

Ok, thanks for staying with my on this rambling email :) I can post pics if there's interest.

20. Behind Barz

Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Mac

Thanks so much for your feedback. As we've said to you we are more than happy to undertake any modifications to your belt. We can tailor make components to fit longer or shorter torsos and make the outer cage narrower; although the chaffing could be as a result of the outer cage being too long but again we can look at all of this with you.

We did trial a 3mm band and feedback was it was too heavy and rigid so we opted for 2mm which pleases most. However, if you or someone else wanted a 3mm band then we could produce this since as you know we make everything by hand so we can tailor to your exact wishes.

Our workshop is open to anyone who wishes to visit to handle our belts in person.

Best wishes
    Jo

21. ololo1317

ololo1317 Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    How uncomfortable erections are in BBCB? Comparing with ordinary cages like CB or HT? I really like feeling tight down there with CB or HT, but I'm just concern if I possibly can get some harm to my penis due to long time erections e.g. during oral with BBCB.

22. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    My only experience from balltrap devices is CB3000/CB6000S, which I really could not use more than couple hours at time. I recently finally bought BBCB because I thought that my issues would be resolved if tube is kept tightly close to body with belt and cladly I can say BBCB does that.

I can get semi hard in my 4" tube but thats it. Result is very frustrated feeling without any pain. There is some room to grow because side openings which I think is what makes it so comfortable. But because tube is kept close to body with belt and pointed downward nothing more happens. It feels like erections are possible but limited/suppressed. So far not able to achieve orgasm even I have tried...

I also have smaller 3" tube which I think is maybe little too small for me. Penis is little bit compressed in that tube. Or maybe 3" tube would require additional bars so there would be no room to grow through openings. But this always depends what you want and like. When there is no any sign of any arousal then it fits ok. but it is not nice for long term use for me, at least not yet because there is always something happening down there during the day.

It is like: "I like my small one room apartment where I can sleep, do some exercise, pass water, clean up but no room for parties"

But what works for me might not work for someone else. This design is perfect for me.

ololo1317 likes this.
  23. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    When I wear it, it is very comfortable with erections. It doesn't have much room to grow and push so you don't really have any issues. I only have an issue with the skin from my balls and upper thigh at times.

Timberwoof likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice