KH Monthly Visitor

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatgirl, Nov 3, 2016.

?

Should Locked Boys be able to Pleasure Themselves during KH Monthly Visitor?

1. Absolutely NOT!!!

80 vote(s)
    74.1%
  2. NO

13 vote(s)
    12.0%
  3. Maybe, under certain circumstances

12 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Yes

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    So @Thatguyontheinternet and I were snuggling in bed this morning and he sleepily said, "I need to jerk off." He thinks he should be able to since I have my monthly visitor. Keep in mind he's only been locked for 4 days. Although I do love sex and whatnot, I am going to try my best to keep him locked up longer than a week! What do you ladies and gentlemen think? Of course I said no way, lol! Obviously the poll is a joke - I just want him to see how many people choose no!

ChasteHubby2015 and slave_m like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I read an interesting article where the kh scientifically moved release times to fit with her cycle.

During the visit, he would be not just allowed but made to please himself as much as possible. This was supposed to chemically induce the body to produce more and more testosterone.

He would lock up as soon as her visit was over. His body producing large amounts of testosterone and suddenly not getting release puts him into subspace right away.

Then he doesn't cum the rest of the month.

Anyway, was an interesting way of doing it, and was filled with all sorts of scientific mumbo jumbo.

Breathe likes this.
  3. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Not the answer i was looking for, lol! But thanks!

DrawnToChastity likes this.
  4. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Monthly visitors or weekly TV-Series... has nothing to do with lock-up-time or such! It will end with: "look how sexy those stones are lying around in our front-garden - I will immediately need to cum!":p

Breathe and danijean001 like this.
  5. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Technician
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    My wife also like sex a lot so lock up time tend to be pretty short. But the monthly visit is perfect for a longer times. So I would say take advantage of it and keep him locked. But I did vote maybe because it's up to you! maybe you are still interested but don't want sex so let him do some edging of somthing while you watch. Then locked back up. No reasons you ladies have to do all the work. Lol

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    It takes me about three weeks to build back up to 'full fizz.' If I got to masturbate once a month it would take me right up until the next visit before I got to the Optimum level for easy tease. So no, masturbating once a month just isn't on my Wife's radar.

That said we are of an age where this is unfortunately no longer an issue. I wish it was, not because I want my Wife to suffer from the cramps and so on, but because it would have meant we would have started this fun with chastity many years earlier!

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    And which scientific journal was this in?

maid_carrie likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It wasn't a scientific journal, it was from a kh's blog that had been into chastity for quite some time. She did a lot of research and had some information to back up some of her claims. At least enough to make her theory sound plausible.

The only reason I mentioned "scientific" was that it mentioned medical terms, hormone levels, etc etc and she had some graphs and charts with it.

I certainly didn't in any way claim her theories are fact, or that some men in lab coats were working on it. It was an interesting article from an experienced kh, who was kind enough to write down what worked best for her in her blog.

Breathe likes this.
  9. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    That's the one time I don't even consider raising the subject.....sure to get a right attitude back!!

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  11. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    While this is no longer an issue for us anymore, there's no doubt she would not allow me to use it as an excuse for getting off.

12. thefunone74

thefunone74 Banned

California
    Local Time:
    Not really an issue with us, neither of us mind PIV during that time of month. Put a towel down, enjoy, then go shower! Easy.
    As far as your question, you as the KH decides when it is unlocked, and for which reason.

Breathe and rhodry04 like this.
  13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've never had an issue with it either, but she is self conscious about it and usually not in the mood for sexual activity.

14. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    I'm sure some people will probably find this unappealing but the monthly visitor rarely deters play for us. Obviously certain days and things are off limits but this is usually when my mistress is the most aroused. This is also the least likely time she can get pregnant, so since my lasting time has been drastically reduced over the last year and a half this is the best time if we're going to have any bare back PIV.

Breathe and thefunone74 like this.
  15. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I am heading towards my 5th day of 24/7 lock up. It is possible I may get a release and possibly an orgasm after 45 days of solid continuous chastity, if my KH doesn't want to make it longer. This is my current KH agreement, and I am very happy with it. I can be penalized for screw ups which add days if I have a bad day. She also has the right to add days just for her amusement, making me have accidents that I shouldn't, etc... She also has the right to take away a day for each orgasm I give her, or other extra special things I might do for her. Hopefully, she is beginning to see the true value in providing me with as few orgasms as possible, maintaining all control, like you need to with your subby. The real and true value is in her(you) guilt and duty free orgasms and serving her any way possible. Nothing else should matter. I would make him wait a bit. Time for it to become a bit more real for him. Good thing he's not mine.

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I wondering why you asked the question at all I cant imagine any guy would be that stupidly insensative.
    Then would be the time for some serious gentle nonsexual loving.

She is in discomfort and he is asking if he can have a wank.
    The guy would have to be insane with an extremely strong desire for his partner to say ...we aint doing this any longer because you are leaving.

17. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    First of all, he was halfway asleep when he asked. Have you ever said something after just being woken up and barely remember what you said? I think we all have. Secondly, I love my man and not going anywhere...this post was halfway a joke. Chastity for us is a way to enhance our already amazing, loving and sexual relationship. Jerking off was never an issue for him before we started. He maybe did it once a week and mostly during my monthly which I'm sure is why he sleepily asked it. I know a lot of chastity relationships ships are FLR and chastised males mistresses sometimes don't give a crap about how their guy feels but I do. If I am confused by your post, sorry. But I am fiercely protective of my locked boy!

18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My goodness, if I couldn't lovingly joke with @Mistress Amanté how boring would that be? Walking on eggshells bowing and skittering back to my hole under the stairs.

It doesn't mean I take her needs any less serious, but hey come on...there is a steel lock on my penis...if we can't find some sort of humor and fun in that there is something wrong lol!

I told her last week "ya know I'm starting to miss jacking off, my right hand thinks I broke up with it!" We take our commitment to this pretty serious but it's still supposed to be fun. If I couldn't laugh with her and make her laugh because I was afraid, I would lose a big chunk of our relationship that I adore...she's my friend too ya know.

Breathe, SubVerity and Thatgirl like this.
  19. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I have been made to have my own sissy period during this time Over three years during tje QUEENS period I wear a maxi pad amd yucky panties for 7 days its my way of experiencing that to some extent its very uncomfortable

20. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    Absolutely not!! This should be an unspoken and obvious chastity rule. One of the best things my g/f loves about chastity is keeping me locked up during her "week". She doesn't like to play during that time so no matter what happens, my tube stays on continuously for the 7 days that she is on her fake birth control pills. No teasing, no erections, no removal cleaning, just total denial. If she can't play then I sure as hell won't either!

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  21. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
  22. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Since my wife no longer gets her period and my orgasm denial periods are measured in months, not days, it does not apply to me. However, we have practiced some chastity in the old days and whether my wife or her girlfriend had their periods, it did not affect any of our sexual fetishes. In fact, both women loved oral during their period so that was never a problem.

My personal opinion is that your guy should forego sex when you do. My wife used to make me insert a tampon into my butt during her period or wear a Kotex pad for a year or so. We were intl all sorts of kinky things and a period was just an opportunity for more kinky play. It never stopped our sex games.

23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have never had an issue with it, have found most women are more self conscious about it than I am. That being said...I would like some warning! I'm down for whatever, once went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like Hannibal Lecter!!! Lol just saying, kinda scared the hell out of me;)

Jasmic68 and thefunone74 like this.
  24. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    But couldn't you tell she was on her period by the taste? Funny (but kinda gross so sorry if TMI) story actually! Once, about 5 years ago before I was with my current man but still married to my loser ex husband who never wanted sex anymore, I was with a girl who was determined to make me squirt! I can't even make myself do that, so I was like "Ok, but good luck!" So I came and suddenly her hand and all down her arm was drenched, but the room was dark....you can see where I am going with this! So she was like "Yes! I did it!" We went to the bathroom to clean up and she was covered in blood! She busted out laughing and I was just like "OMG...I am SO sorry!" I didn't even realize I had started my period during! She still mentions it and laughs to this day! She and I are still good friends, and were just fuck buddies before I divorced my husband and before she got married:)

25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So much for your proud squirting moment! Hilarious!!! The Hannibal moment was with a different partner and was not someone I had been with before. I noticed it was "different" but was unfamiliar with her particular taste.

Shamefully I was kind of a popular guy back then and new partners were the norm.

Breathe and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice