How do I get locked up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by John, May 15, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. John

John Member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    My girlfriend have shown some interest in bondage and spanking lately:crossedlips: We have played some with chastity. Me record are 3 days in chastity. I would like to locked up for some longer periods of time to feel the true submissiveness. Any suggestion to get her interested in doing so?

2. Ms Watchfuls pet

From what I've personally experienced, Chastity is not something that you can rush. Taking it a couple of days at a time is important. Especially where your partner is concerned, Too much pestering on the subject can force her off the idea completely. It's something you both need to take your time and feel comfortable with, Maybe try being locked in chastity whilst the bondage etc is happening and whilst you are pleasing her, See how she likes seeing you squirm?

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    I definately think that helping your girlfriend to see the link between you being locked up and her life becoming much more pleasant is the key here.

If she has ever wondered where the initial passion went, and all the dating and sexy texts and phonecalls that happened in the early relationship days disappeared to, that is a great time to bring up chastity.

For example, if she enters into the "you've changed" speech (we all do it from time to time!) then why not apologise and say you realise you take her for granted these days and it was different when sexual activity was restricted and you had to work hard to keep her happy and hopefully she would be receptive sexually, whereas these days you can roll over in bed, give her a kiss and hope for the best!

This can then lead you into ideas on how to regain that sexual restriction and get you to work harder to be rewarded!

As you have already dabbled in chastity, then show her when you are locked up that you are much more caring and devoted, perhaps be a bit of a brat after you get sexual release! Devious, I know, but you may find yourself locked up longer next time!

Hope that helps on opening up the subject.

4. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I have tried to pamper extremely when being locked up. My problem may be I'm to nice when I'm not locked up and but she says she has noticed the difference. Maybe not enough to keep me locked up. The problem is she sometimes feel sorry and gives me and let me cum.

5. Ms Watchfuls pet

Have you tried explaining to her the benefits she could get?

Example: Doing everything she asks you to do, and more!

Doing everything around the house
    Satisfying her as much as she needs in the bedroom in the desperate hope of some release?

Trust me, after a while of being locked up you will do anything!

6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I have explained the benefits to her and done everything she asks for even if it was doing things around the house. I first asked her if there are anything I can do for her and the do it for her. In the beginning we used chastity to prevent me to masturbate when she was away but now days she home all the time and she thinks it's not necessary to wear a chastity to prevent me from masturbate:sad:

7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    be careful what you wish for...I just got locked-up!

8. John

John Member

Local Time:
  9. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Excellent John,just excellent i hope your lock up is a long one and you may indeed regret your wish as your girlfiend morphs into the femdom keyholder from hell.....hopefully.
    Why not go out and buy her a 'rabbit', i am reliably informed they are so good some women don't look back!
    Just think locked up,no hope of release and having to be a total slave to a well satisfied girlfriend.........she might let you watch if you ask nicely!
    milton

10. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Milton. I hope she will lock me up for a long time and take total power.
    By the way what is a "rabbit" you mentioned?

11. Ms Watchfuls pet

A 'rabbit' is a type of vibrator :)

12. John

John Member

Local Time:
    thanks I have found it on google

13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    I realize that this might be an unusual approach, but have you tried simply telling her that you'd like to try going for longer periods?

14. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Try telling her as well as getting her a rabbit! My Mistress loves hers, way better than my little cock...

15. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I have tried to tell her all the advantages off being locked up for longer periods. Maybe I should tell her. Then it feels like she does it for me and not for her self. A rabbit bay be a solution she have some toys she said she is more than satisfied with.

16. slut_wendi

slut_wendi Goddess's Sissy Maid

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Perhaps you could find a description of the "marble game" and print it out for her. Tell her that this looks like fun and see where it goes from there.

Don't have the particulars but in essence it goes something like this:
    • Start out with X number of white marbles, lets say 10. Put them into a cloth drawstring bag with a single black marble.
    • Each day your girlfriend/wife pulls a marble out of the bag. If its white you stay in your chastity. If black she removes it.
    • When the black marble is drawn, and you have had your fun, all the marbles go back into the bag and the game starts all over again.
    Its a simple game, but it adds an element of chance to the removal of the chastity. Each day your odds of drawing the black marble increase with a maximum lock-up (in this case) of 10 days.

That is the basic game but I have seen several variations to extend it and make it more interesting.
    • Increase the number of white marbles in the bag by one each time the game is restarted, increasing the number of days you may possibly have to be locked up.
    • Increase the time between each draw to every 2 days.
    • To add spice, for every white marble drawn, you must do something nice for her (backrubs, pedicure...etc)
    • As she becomes more dominant, she can set up a system where she adds white marbles into the bag throughout the week if you displease her.

Just some ideas that may spice things up a little and get her more involved, while allowing "fate" to decide if you are released.

Wendi

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is a great idea. I suppose you could also add other colours for different treats if you both wanted to.

Sometimes making the decision is the hardest part, and its nice to leave things to chance.

18. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Wendi what a great idea. I'll try to tell her about this game.

19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I think the reason she let's me out is because she feel bad about herself if she doesn't release me when she cum herself

20. goddess_christine

goddess_christine Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I understand totally. We women are raised to be nurturers and caregivers. For some of us it take a little time to adjust to getting our way and calling the shots.

Growing up, my parents did everything for me until I left for college. They filled the car with gas before I took it, arranged all my college finances,...etc. I was already dating my husband when I left home so he stepped into the role of head-of-household. He made the appointments, fixed stuff, handled the finances... I never had a chance to control my own life for a very long time. It can be scary when you first take charge knowing that the mistakes are yours, the responsibility is yours, and another persons feelings are now yours too.

When your SO reaches for that key, try reassuring her the its OK if she doesn't feel like letting you out just yet and that it excites you when she is in control. By doing so you give her permission to leave you locked longer and you let her know that you enjoy it when she takes charge.

Christine

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Goddess Christine is right about reassuring her. You could also remind her that you *will* let her know if you are having any problems and need releasing, and that she doesn't need to worry about you suffering in silence.

How about keeping a chastity diary for her and encouraging her to read it every night? Keep the entries short and sweet and explain how happy/secure/excited you feel after satisfying her, but being denied yourself.

If she is a little resistant to the diary, write it anyway and leave it *lying around* so that she can look in her own time, maybe when you are not home.

22. John

John Member

Local Time:
    thanks - now the really good ideas start to come.

23. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I seems like she can't wait to have sex and let me cum. I'm considering making a bet with her. How long she can have locked me up without letting me cum....

24. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I'm back locked up again...any suggestion to how to inspire her to keep me locked up for a very long time. Maybe make a bet if she could keep me locked maybe +14 days I'll pay her 100 punds and maybe she would start to get used to the advantages of me being locked-up when she notice the difference in my personality.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice