Whining

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Candela, Nov 6, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Candela

Candela Member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Its been a month for my bf locked up in chastity. Yesterday he started whining and pleading to get unlocked. He said it is very frustrating in there and wants to cum just once.
    How should i stop this whining? any ideas? 3 months are still left for him.

Mustafa necati özdemir and JiL like this.
  2. Mistress Meeshell

Mistress Meeshell Active member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    mine is also a whiner I found keeping a crop or something close to remind him to not whine .

JKL likes this.
  3. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    As a sub I am far from writing what to do, but I can share my experience. During particular period of our chastity journey we had with my gf, there was a period I used to whine. It was times we started to explore long termed chastity. It was not whinning for feeling uncomfortable, as we had agreement any problems with wearing which caused soreness or potential health issues will be dalt immediately and not considered as anything bad. This was typical whinning for sexual release. In these cases my gf was quite uncompromising using several methods I was really sorry for my whinning.

I will not go into details, but one of the most memorable and devastating experience I had, she actually unlocked me and gave me "freedom" of release. However she left room and told me, she has no interest to interfere as she consider this is an expression of my selfishness. This made me feel uncomfortable but even then, I helped myself to get what I whinned for. And I had to say, it was quite really bad experience as even I felt some level of physical joy, in the same time I felt quite terrible. And when I was done it was much worse. And it was not for a limited time due to postorgasmic depression. I felt I disappointed not only her but myself too. The difference between feeling what I whinned for and what I got was enormous. Moreover she told me, she will not lock me again as she is not sure if I deserve her attention. So she let me for next day or two unlocked. And I have to say, I behaved like never to earn her attention and finally be locked again. This lesson learned me a lot.

4. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Whippings. Tie him up if you must and explain that you control his cock, so you control him now. Make sure you leave his ass burning. You might even find you like it. It will send an endorphin rush over him and make him feel a different kind of pleasure.

Mustafa necati özdemir and JKL like this.
  5. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    at least he must feel like a Genius now, discovering that chastity might not only be frustrating but also makes people want to cum! :p:rolleyes:

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Wash his mouth out with soap or at least threatening to should do the trick .

Xx Wendy

LadyS likes this.
  7. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh wow. My locked boy would have probably taken advantage of those extra unlocked days guilt free:(

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  8. obedient.boy

Local Time:
    I understand this would work in some cases only when a male is a submisive and even then the keyholder should know her sub well. Definitively not a solution for everyone.

9. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Just remember this is a game, lifestyle choice and if it isn't working out or you need to modify the rules, so be it. If things get out of control he can always leave, discontinue, remove the device on his own, or shut you out completly. What would you do if he suddenly decided to take his frustration out on you. Play the game and make him feel important. Some of you ladies seem to forget what is being given up to play the game. If its not a game and a lifestyle choice the above is even more important and if your married it ups the ante even more. Divorce is such a tramatic experience. Play well.

the glove and Her Dividend like this.
  10. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yes, he is not submissive by nature in the least, but he is when he is caged.

11. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    One technique is to increase the time if he whines.

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think most of have whined at some point during the early period of getting into this lifestyle game! the reason most men do it is that the excitement of getting the partner interested enough to take part builds us up to such a level and then once we have been locked up there seems to be a slight dip of action as the main task of getting locked has been accomplished and now we crave attention and recognition from the keyholder to keep our excitement level high. This is why it is such a hard task for the keyholder who has done what the man wanted but it is still not enough he needs constant reminding of his predicament and by whining he is getting what he wants "more attention"Threats of punishments etc will excite him and make him feel involved again however as many skilled Mistresses have said before the best method is to just say ok and remove the device and tell him the game is over and you no longer wish to take part. He will think twice if you really have this as the outcome especially if it was all his idea in the first place after all what have you got to lose?

Mistress B likes this.
  13. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    The virtue of Chastity is not in the days of being locked up or a 24/7 regimen, but in how it can improve your relationship. If a man is young (under 40) a release and spurt schedule of every fortnight is a powerful, demanding discipline. In fact, the power of chastity and its impact increases with spurting -- namely that after a spurt -- you will not spurt again for a period of days or weeks. Men in long term chastity don't experience this powerful sensation -- because they are not being re-locked after a spurt.

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You need to point out that his incarceration will be extended each and every time he even mentions being locked up at all.

15. obedient.boy

Local Time:
    Another well working method from my experience is to make him conditioned to learn he is unlocked for rather amount of discomfort. For each whinning, unlock him for a good dose of discipline over his member. It can be beatings (very thin cane, wooden ruler, martinet), use of gifts of mother nature (nettles, chillies) or some stinging ointments (various camphor or methol ones, famous bran and mustard poultice recipe...). Doing it right you can achieve result, he will learn while locked he is safe and secure and each unlocking will induce thoughts of memories of pain and discomfort so he would lose need to whin.

16. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Do you love your BF.

17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Was the idea of him wearing a chastity device his idea?
    Did he ask you to play chastity games?
    If the answer is yes.. you have him.
    A month without whining or no release
    or
    Tell him.. Stop whinning or you will let him out immediately and forever.

18. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    Four months is a long time if he's already desperate after one month.

Though one technique I use when he brings up a 'bad night' as a ploy to seek a shorter lockup is to pleasantly change the topic of conversation immediately. By cutting him off this way he knows that its pointless, without us having to row about it.

joe01, JKL, Guest 2914 and 1 other person like this.
  19. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Back when we were starting out, my girlfriend threatened to add a week for every time I whined. I found out quit that she wasn't kidding. I don't whine anymore.

20. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    It took me 4 years to stop bugging my wife for an orgasm. What she does is cane my butt at first and she hurts. If that does not work, she hands me the keys and tells me to lock myself up after I am done. Since it is usually the guy who wants chastity, I never accepted her offer and just manned up and went as long as she wanted me to.

There is a variation of the above. You can hold out the keys and tell him that if he takes them you are done with chastity. That will let you know how serious he is about chastity. The great majority of guys love the idea of being locked up but not the reality when they can actually feel it.

kellysbitch likes this.
  21. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    Though it doesn't all have to the the stick and not the carrot. Try giving him a hug, kissing him deeply and reminding him what his chastity to you represents and how it makes you feel - and how it upsets you when he wants to throw that away and reject your authority over his penis.

22. permanentslave

Local Time:
    it no longer whines now after 4 1/2 years of being Owned by Mistress Sonia. It is simply become its normal life as a permanent chastity slave.

In the past when it did whine, being long distant Mistress Sonia would Command that Her slave join Her on Skype, turn on its cam then Command it to whip its balls with a riding crop until Mistress would allow it to stop. It didn't take very long for Mistress' slave to learn not to whine anymore after several of these occurrences.

23. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Are you sure that what he actually wants is to be unlocked and orgasm? Could it be that he thinks that's what he wants, but it's actually something else?
    Like @HollyC said, maybe what he needs is some affection or attention. What he wants is much less important than what he needs.
    Or maybe he needs a sound whipping, the threat of a longer lock up, writing out 'I will not ask to cum' 300 times, being told to just take it off and you're through with it, etc.
    If he's complaining about being frustrated and horny maybe you can have a heart-to-heart conversation with him about that. Ask him to describe how it feels physically and emotionally. Ask him why he thinks being unlocked is the answer. Tell him being unlocked isn't an option, so what else is it that he actually wants?
    If this is going to be a lifestyle choice then he will probably have many moments of utter frustration and seemingly overwhelming urges. That energy needs an outlet and it needs to be directed by you. If he thinks the only thing he can direct that energy into is an orgasm then he needs to learn other ways to deal with it. I'm sure you can help him figure that out. And don't be afraid to use that energy to your benefit, to direct it towards things you want, like a few orgasms of your own, organizing the garage, washing the car, doing laundry, suffering through a heavy scene of impact play or predicament bondage, or being humble enough to ask for a cuddle. The sky's the limit and you can be creative.

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    That's ever so nice of You Mistress, curtsy.

25. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have read before where a mistress had her husband locked in chastity and he was complaining about being locked in a chastity belt so she made him ware panties and a bra around the house and nothing else, so every time he complained about being locked in chastity she would get a fit of laughter and that would take all the wind out of his argument.(i think that I read it here in the mansion)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice