Female superiority

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Neil GrovelGurl

Neil GrovelGurl New member

North Carolina, USA
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Aiki, are you assuming that people with sexual fetishes are intellectually stunted or shallow thinkers? And wouldn't that include... you, also? :/ Not trying to be rude, but I'm just saying, I don't think that was really a very appropriate (or accurate) comment.

2. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    No the fetishist "pick me mistress" laughable responses were what I was expecting and for the most part got. I'm not saying everyone on here is an idiot just that many say what they think possible partners/keyholders want to hear rather than what they actually feel. Its all so predicable that I thought I might as well just make the prediction.

im_not_here and Neil GrovelGurl like this.
  3. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    In my opinion...

Men and Women are neither stronger, weaker nor are they equal. But, most importantly, they are different! It is the exploration of these differences that make the union of man and woman so amazing. For example; I know my husband is far more physically stronger than I. But, I also know that I can use my "womanly ways" to control that strength and actually make him fall to his knees before me. The tender, delicate, and frail nature of some women is what gives them their strength. It's not so much as to what one sex has over the other, but what you do with it. When two individuals come together and combine their strengths and work together to overcome their weaknesses, they become far more than just the sum of the two.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

4. Philippe

Philippe New member

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    My mistress is intellectually superior to me. Sure. She makes more money than me.
    That does not mean that women are superior to men in general.
    I have read recently that they were mature earlier, to 32 years. The men are so only to 45 years

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    I tend to think the demographic is askew. Asking mostly submissive men if they believe in female superiority? I already saw the "just do what they tell you- it's not my place to question- they know best so I will always bow etc etc.".

I did see a few well thought out political and social points that shows if roles in the world were reversed, we as social creatures may benifit.

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Males have the disadvantage of having to compete with other males. In strength, penis size and the ability to attract females. This, somewhat distracts them from progressing in life.

slave_m and slavefox like this.
  7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I don't think you can make a comparison...simply because males and females are so different. Men and women both have strengths and weaknesses and on the whole balance out to one of equality. People who categorically announce that one is "superior" persay annoy me. Really its like asking if an apple superior to a orange.

That said there are areas of strength and weakenesses. For women one of their strengths is the basic fact that genetically they are built to attract men, IE they are the attractor and men are the attractee. In this area it gives women a superior advantage as they are able to control when or if a man is accepted once he is attracted. Put a cage on him him and this advantage is augmented a bazillion fold. Tease a caged man and and the shift becomes extreme even euphoric hopefully for both which is why we all spend so much time here :)

Each strength and weakness could be analised to the point of ad nauseam, but to what end. Lets all accept that on balance we are equals, and in this forum, one particular aspect of imbalance we all enjoy its exploitation :). Even within the sexes there are differences, for example I could never be a sissy, and yet there are many here, some dominant women love sissy men, and some don't and yet sill like locking masculine men up and fucking them. It does not make one type "superior" persay...we are just all different :)

8. slave joanna

slave joanna Member

Local Time:
    Yes Ma'am--Women are intellectually superior, and are far more imaginative. Women are sexually superior, as well!!! As a slave subjected to feminization training my smallness must be confined in a very small cage to prevent me from attempting to arrogantly display, and to keep me focused on Her sexuality. Bringing Her climax must become my only allowed climax!

9. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    I do not believe that people are equal in general. I think that this abstract notion of equality is an instrument of the political correctness dogma. If you want to compare people seriously and objectively, you need to decide on a basis for comparison and I'm sure you'll find that whatever metrics you choose, there will be differences.

Men and women specifically: I believe that there are morons on both sides (see the Jeremy Kyle comment). Aside from that, it seems that women are generally less loutish, less violent and anecdotally better at managing money.

I don't think these generalisations have any effect for me. Although submitting to my wife feels natural, it might not be the same if I didn't marry such an amazing lady.

10. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    I can't edit my post but I want to add that I guess some men and women here might have had personal, subjective experiences where women were superior. And of course, as MistressB said, in the dating game, women definitely have the upper hand.

11. john locked

john locked Active member

computer technician
    Europe
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Women are choosing men. It is simple "game" called The Life to get the best genes and to exclude the bad ones. And i do not think that it is somehow bound to superiority of women.
    They let men to think that men are choosing and conquering women ;-)

Women also choose in everyday life many things which will be important to decisions to solve of mystery of life. Again, men will think think that they chose them.

Uhh, there too many books written on the theme and also too many theories.

// joke from my youth time
    Rooster is running after hen.

Hen is thinking, i should to watch that i will not run too quickly
    Rooster is thinking, if hen will run too quick then i will not bother myself to run a long distance.
    // joke off

12. Trastamara

Trastamara Teacher decides

Management
    Seattle
    Local Time:
    I notice a paradigm shift more to the female energy as of late. Nature is calling for it.
    At the same time I see both genders as equal.
    My desire for chastity is to foster better communication in a loving female led relationship.

13. purpleswordfish

I don't believe any gender is superior over the other. There is a huge thing in the cuckolding and sissy fetish that says women are superior to men, but that thought varies as you try new fetishes. Personally I think it's subjective. You can view a man or woman as being Dominant, indeed that can be their role in a relationship, but I don't think either one is superior to the other. I don't feel inferior to dominant women and I'm sure they don't feel the same around me. While I've no problem subbing to certain women, there's some I would never dream of submitting to and it has nothing to do with feeling superior or inferior to them.

I guess, another take on the question would be how do those who view females as superior feel about submissive women? Are they just as inferior as, say a sissy or cuckold?
    Or are they "above" them, yet somehow "below" a dominant woman?

14. NaughtyBadness

Local Time:
    Over the years of being dominated by my deeply beloved gently assertive glorious GODDESS, i believe the Female Lead Relationship is the way it is supposed to be, yes females are superior to males.

15. Sissy_Cassandra

Warehouse Operations Manager
    Local Time:
    I've always been a firm believer in female superiority. I think the majority of women tend to think things through first and react second. Men just react and don't care about the consequences. I have always felt inferior to females and adore everything about them. Perhaps this is why I'm a sissy crossdresser, to feel closer to them. I accepted chastity simply because my wife wanted me to do it so yes, I do believe that her being superior to me is why I'm no longer allowed to orgasm. I never thought I'd enjoy this lifestyle so much so who was right? She was of course. It's a great lifestyle, it works and we love it.

sissybblola likes this.
  16. Sub_kjm

Sub_kjm Active member

Local Time:
    I believe woman are 100% better then men in every way possible

17. fdsfdg

fdsfdg Active member

Local Time:
    Answer calculated for the forum's benefit, and for the promotion of marital harmony in FLR-land (it's more fun this way): Of course women are superior!

Real answer: Saying that women are superior to men is as sexist as saying that men are superior to women.

Aiki and xcitedsisssy like this.
  18. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM

fdsfdg likes this.
  19. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    I like the question because it invokes thought and discussion. However, how does one define "superior"? Is it measured by strength, intelligence or beauty?

I know my husband is taller, stronger, faster, bigger than I am. He runs a successful company with lots of employees and I don't. He has a sharp mind, is quick witted and is considered a genius by many that know him. However, with all his power, strength and intelligence, I can put on the right lingerie, act a certain way and he melts like butter in front of me, weak, falling to his knees, and then doing exactly as he is told.

So who is really superior?

Jblocked, joe01 and frankie teardrop like this.
  20. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    @bnd2plz ... a superior person is one who can get another person or persons to do acts that aren't either in the best interest or way past their comfort level without heavy force or blackmail. That person is also one that has the ability to change and adapt to a situation faster and better then another. Women have been able to do this for eons, where men have have used physical dominance to achieve their goals.

This is the largest farce over the equality movement, men and women are not equal. We are complimentary, the question is how to bolster women's self worth and independence so that they don't internalize the pain of life and realize that they can achieve anything that they want without deferring to others. As for men, it is learning that being a real man is sometimes stepping back and listening and learning to serve. No one thing/person should be the leader all the time, unless you are in a FLR or D/s type of relationship where that is preferred. Everyone needs a break, and everyone needs to follow at some point in their life.

Jblocked likes this.
  21. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I feel men and women balance each other bring out the best in each. Or worse when one forgets it takes two to do the dance right.

Gabriellia likes this.
  22. Randy locked

Randy locked New member

Local Time:
    I believe if a woman chooses to be she can be superior

23. kittyslut

kittyslut Member

IT
    Romania
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Hmmm, female superiority. I have a logical dilemma. If a man is convinced that females are superior, in what does the power exchange consist then?!
    I always said that the road from patriarchy to equality will go through matriarchy and even possibly have a sine oscillation between then which will soften in time, but i think ideally, it would be healthy to at least think that no gender is superior in a general way. Certainly on the individual level we are all different and one might be superior to another in all aspects or just in some, as well as 2 people can be superior to eachother in different ways.

Jblocked likes this.
  24. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    I believe if a woman acts with integrity, honesty, empathy, intelligence, assertiveness, love, integrity and bravery, then she truly can be superior.

If however she goes down town as often as possible, gets drunk, pisses in the gutter and acts like a loon towards people only trying to do their job like paramedics, bar security and other citizens just trying to have a good time, if she screams racist abuse at the guy in the Indian takeaway and cackles at her mates and tries to claim 'it's only banter', if she wakes up in pools of her own urine and vomit, some person next to her who she can't remember and doesn't know if she did anything with then no, she probably isn't superior.

25. Giles Webster-Griffiths

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    What others never see is such a turn on for a woman of my ilk...I have Giles brain in my control as i have his manhood locked in chastity as I display the key on my ankle chain and another on my necklace....reality is the only way Mistress Lucy....I have made it my lifestyle....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice