About guys asking to be locked

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by LadyFedora, Sep 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    There are always new members that assume that we are eager to cage any passing male that enrols on here but a simple word or two in chat will usually get the message across.

slave_m and Joroincharge like this.
  2. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    What I'm not saying and I think now Mistress/Lady/Keyholder is telling you, is to not talk about your feelings. I love to talk to guys about their desires to be locked, no problem at all. I'm ok with telling them how I got into chastity etc. etc. It's perfectly fine to talk about all this (especially to your wife!).
    The "big problem" is that with 90% of the guys, from the very start you can feel that they're just working up to a certain question... And you know what? I don't even care if someone would ask me if I have any interest in locking them up, but how could anyone in their right mind think that on a first chat, after 2 minutes, they could ask me that, and expect me to say yes....?

When I meet someone in a bar, have a chat with him and we meet each other a few times and talk some, I don't mind if someone ask me if I would like to go have a drink with someone, or go to the movies or something. That's just how dating goes... not?
    But how could you think that you can walk up to someone in a bar, ask them their name, tell them you like woman that look like me and ask me to take you home so we can fuck....? I just don't understand how guys can think like that...

slave_m, Junebug15, joe01 and 2 others like this.
  3. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    So is that a no for asking every five minutes for one of the gorgeously beautiful wonderful clever lovely ladies here to hold my key...

Even if I give sad puppy dog eyes look..

Just asking like...

4. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    I understand. I've been with my wife for 10 years now and I still don't feel I can ask her for sex any time I want. It doesn't seem right. I prefer to ask what she would like first.

5. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Agreed. This is something my wife and are working on now.

6. yourcybersubb

yourcybersubb New member

self employed
    england
    Local Time:
    We all know from recent news that the internet is a fabulous place for trolls. Sad, lonely, angry people have a free(ish) pass to say whatever they like. It's a problem everywhere including here.
    As my ex used to say "the odds are good but the goods are odd" online, so many men and far fewer women. Add to this a lot more men seem to want sex without any kind of relationship and you have a recipe for trouble. Unfortunately places like this are no different from a nightclub, a woman just wants to go out, have a drink and a dance, enjoy herself but she keeps getting men hitting on her...again and again. I think the men who do that figure that if they ask enough people eventually one will say yes.
    The odds get even worse when it becomes a Domme and sub situation so subs get desperate and fire out daft message after daft message, when what they should actually think is that with the odds stacked so badly against them they need to make a real effort, an extra effort. Try and work out what she might want, not what you want.
    Misquote, ask not what a Domme can do for you but what you can do for a Domme.
    But it's hard, we see a Domme and we think I need to act fast, there's millions of subs and if I mess around she'll be gone.... go go go fire out that badly worded, ill thought out message, do it now!
    Sorry Dommes, we can be a bit rubbish, I know. But it's a tough world out there and it's populated with idiots. Over half of us Brits voted to leave Europe, and (hopefully less than) half of Americans think Trump would be a good President, enough said.
    As an aside, from a subs point of view, I know you get flooded with nonsense but over the years I think I have sent out some pretty good introductory mails, most of which never get even a thanks but no thanks. Maybe they weren't as good as I thought, but when you do get an honest, well written well thought out mail, please send something back.
    Ramble over x

ps I know my profile is crap, I just joined and it will improve, fingers crossed!

ddh067 likes this.
  7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't mind, this sort of approach doesn't bother me unless it's rude or abusive.
    If I'm interested in that person and enjoy their communications I might coach them a bit. (if they are lonely self lockers)
    Of course if I get harangued then I just ignore them.
    It is a chastity site after all so I suppose some of the more ignorant male members might assume that female members are some sort of facility.

greenmike79, joe01, bnd2plz and 2 others like this.
  8. yourcybersubb

yourcybersubb New member

self employed
    england
    Local Time:
    It's only my keys that are lonely! ;)

9. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    I think its just fantasists and novice subs really. It happens very often with gay subs I think. They really have a "I'm young and hot, be nasty to me, but in eactly the way I wnat" type of attitude not realising that Id rather hammer nails into my cock than be a service top for someone I don't know and love. Young female subs can be a bit like this too especially if they are hot, but its not as bad as with the gay boys I find.

10. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    This is kind of the issue I'm running into, sort of. My wife is cool with going down this chastity path with me but she keeps talking about it not being the best time to do it. She stays at home with our two young kids (nearly 5 and 2) and becomes mentally exhausted nearly everyday because of them. So I will lock up, give her the key but try not to expect her to tease me. It isn't easy and I have to be patient. Hopefully one day she will be able to fulfill the whole fantasy but for now, I'm happy with just being able to lick her to orgasm when I'm locked up and not have to be teased.

bnd2plz likes this.
  11. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Even as a bloke and I guess because also a manufacturer I also suffer the same fate, recently from one particular person, I wont name him as that's not fair, eventually I got through to him when I explained in good old Yorkshire terms !!! then he took offence !!! Just because I make things, I certainly dont want to hold things !!!

12. KyHldr74

KyHldr74 Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Hel
    l yes it's hard work and worth it- as you put it for that special someone.

bnd2plz likes this.
  13. KyHldr74

KyHldr74 Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    I disagree...some of the best things come in small cages...or is it boxes ;)

14. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I think this is a real interesting reply. I'm sure you mean it in the best possible way, but why I read it, I see this: You say:

"I try no to expect her to tease me" & "Hopefully one day she will be able to fulfill the whole fantasy"

What I see here is what YOU want, what YOU expect. But isn't your wife the Keyholder? Isn't she in charge? What if her fantasy is to lock you up and deny you even the teasing. What if her fantasy is to lock you up and never let you out again, no more orgasms, no more teasing etc. Will you fulfill her fantasy?

Again, I'm sure you don't mean this in a bad way, not trying to talk you down or anything :)
    But it's a perfect example of what I'm talking about, guys who have a fantasy, whey want to be in chastity, want a Keyholder, want a Mistress and want to be submissive. But they also have a lot of 'expectations' about what should happen when they are in chastity, what their Keyholder should (must) do to "fulfill the fantasy", etc. etc.

But isn't submitting to someone at it's very core, letting go of all these expectations, and let your wife/Keyholder/Mistress take full control?

Aiki and DarkKnight like this.
  15. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    The thing with chastity it's got to be one of the few fetish games where for much of the time nothing happens.
    Thus for those who are asked to do the locking it's not easy to see why or what's in it for me.

Certainly an out of the blue" will you hold my keys " is likely not the most exciting idea of the day.
    With all these things having depth to a relationship is much more important first. Knowing what both of you find exciting or what both may get out of it is a better way to start off a new idea .

I have had conversations with people on CM that must run into hundreds of exchanges. Thus you find out a lot more intriguing stuff that keeps the conversation going.

So guys make your profile interesting including a rough location and then others may feel more able to want to start a conversation.

Xx Wendy

16. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Woah, you read way to much into that. No where did I say that is what I expect, it is only what I hope. I can tell you that I know for certain it isn't her fantasy deny me without the teasing. I would love it if certain things happened because they would fall in line with my fantasy but if they don't then I'm not going to mope around the house because of it. I'm certainly not saying she SHOULD do anything though. But you are correct, submitting is giving up full control.

17. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Truth be told, our situation is one where I am locked up but it is essentially on my own. She has the keys but doesn't tease me and doesn't really deny me either. I try and pamper her by giving her foot rubs nightly and will give her oral as often as she accepts it. Sometimes she wants PIV sex and she has the keys when she wants to use them but as of now, I don't think she has ever denied me once. And all of that is okay and fine with me. Would I love to have teasing sessions, hell yes. Denial, of course. But just wearing the device and serving her and being as helpful around the house is our dynamic at this point. And that works.

kellysbitch, LYNNdee and Jasmic68 like this.
  18. kittyslut

kittyslut Member

IT
    Romania
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    It gets funnier when for example i specifically say i am mostly submissive, which obviously means i can be dominant in very specific situations, most likely as a reflection of my own submission and i still get asked if i want to dominate guys, do this, that, chastity and so on. Many guys just assume that if we are on a kink website, everything goes which is super childish, especially since they don't even bother to read descriptions and have a decent conversation

19. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    A few things about this thread surprises me. I cant believe there is really that many guys who are actually asking a complete stranger to lock them up(not saying it doesnt happen) I guess I was raised with more manners then that lol. Also surprised that someone would really want that. Maybe they are asking just for some fap material? I think alot of guys like to talk about fantasy and such, but the actual being locked up part terrifies them. From my perspective having a complete stranger lock you up would be pointless, as there is no connection. Without the connection it would seam meaningless to both parties.

greenmike79 and Jasmic68 like this.
  20. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Believe me... there are A LOT of guys!

guest 2942 likes this.
  21. jandescdlocked

jandescdlocked Junior Member

Househusband
    Illinois,USA
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    I am one of those guys

22. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    As I mentioned in another thread. For thouse members on here thay are self lockers. Maybe you guys could do key exchanges. If there is enough interest I would suggest starting another thread and go for it...

Arlentia2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice