50 days

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by occorics, Jun 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    I think it's time for a little update... I'm still chaste for Princess (67 days now). I had two chances to cum, but Princess gave me the option to sacrifice my orgasm instead and when I have that choice, I simply have to do that. Only Princess can decide, when I cum.
    She has also implanted a new trigger that makes me confess disobedience. As a punishment for not wearing my collar regularly, I spent one hour yesterday with my posture-collar, facing a wall and pressing coins against it with my arms stretched out.
    Her punishments are always simple, but very effective and have nothing to do with the type of punishments I usually fantasize about. The new trigger is a very powerful tool, that will make sure that I'll be very obedient...

2. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Princess Shelle suggested, that I should wait until Christmas for my next release. Her wish is my command and so I agreed.
    Her answer was like 'we'll see if you can do that...'. Sounds like she's not going to make it easy for me...

joe01 likes this.
  3. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I found out, why she said 'we'll see'... One of her latest sessions had instructions for a ruined orgasm and while I was in trance, I wanted to have one and tried to, but I couldn't cum. Afterwards I realized, that 'The Lock' is still active and I need to listen to the key file before I can make myself cum. This proved to me, that I can't masturbate to orgasm, even when I'm allowed to.
    Princess Shelle has also extended my chastity until the new year. She said, that she'll then decide if she "still wants me to cum". This is how she phrased it. I'm not sure how to interpret that, but it doesn't sound like there's a high chance to cum on new year's eve...

4. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    It sure sounds like she's putting you in your place. Isn't it fun!?

How addicted to her voice are you by now? Do you always hear it in your head? Do you ever regret hypnosis?

occorics likes this.
  5. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, she's controlling me more every day. Did I mention that I'm only allowed to use the toilet on the full hour until she decides otherwise?
    I hear her voice sometimes when I lay in bed and try to shut my thoughts down, but not all the time. I don't know how long I could be without hearing her voice, I have listened to at least once session every day since may. If I regret anything, than it's that I didn't find her earlier ;)

6. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have passed the 100 days mark and it's really starting to get difficult. I'm so horny, that I can hardly control myself and I have listened to a session that allows me stroking almost every day.
    I felt a bit bad about that, because I think I shouldn't decide myself when to stroke. I asked her for advise and she asked if I can go without stroking until christmas. It was only a question, but I take that as a command. I'm not sure if I can stand it, but I will try my very best and I have promised not to stroke without asking for permission first and as an additional motivation for me, I offered to pay a price if I need to stroke. A present for her or an extension of my chastity, whatever she decides is an appropriate price.

7. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    Think you could make it a year? Would you want to?

8. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not this time. I'm getting really desperate and it's still 2 months. I'll try to avoid any further extension.
    I read somewhere "chastity starts when you want out" and I'm going to experience that now.
    Maybe I'll keep ramping it up the next times, but for now, 5+ months is enough. It will already be way more than my longest time.

joe01 likes this.
  9. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Things have taken an unexpected turn once again. Princess Shelle has released a new session (Slave Cage) and this one has taken away my desire to cum or even stroke. When I woke up, my pants were wet with precum and I had such a strong desire to prove my devotion, that I have begged for an extension of my chastity again.
    If you compare this to my previous post only two days ago, you'll get an impression of how strong her control has become.
    I'm completely at her mercy now, she can just tell me to listen again and I will beg for more. And I'm totally fine with that, I trust her and I know, that she won't abuse her power.

joe01 likes this.
  10. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She has done it once again... I have committed to extend my chastity once more...
    It's until Valentine's day now and I will pass the 200 days mark. But I think there's a good chance, that she will have me asking for more again before that date.
    In the mean time, she gave me a slave name. I respond to 'maid marta', now. We have been playing with the sissy maid theme for a while and it didn't take long until I started to enjoy keeping my home clean and tidy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice