The Breaking Cage ~ Constance Pennington Smythe

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by vikkisissycuck, Jun 17, 2008.

1. vikkisissycuck

vikkisissycuck vikkisissycuck

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I picked this book up from Amazon and it was just a fantastic read one of the first FemDom books I have read, a must read .
    Synopsis
    Karin is back and showing friend, Joanna, the ropes - the chains - the whips - and the advantages of owning a sissy maid. A chance encounter leads Gary, Joanna's husband, down the path of submission. Can any male survive Karin's tool, The Breaking Cage, whose motto is MISMO: Male In, Sissy Maid Out? * * * * * * * * * * The Breaking Cage is the highly awaited sequel to Mistress Karin and takes the reader even further into the lifestyles of Dominant women, their submissive husbands, and their Alpha Male lovers. Karin Calloway is bored and new-found friend, Joanna, with her would-be submissive husband, Gary, are more than willing to test the Female Domination and sissy maid lifestyles. With Karin as their mentor, Joanna and Gary discover a new world of dominance and submission. Gary, now Donna, finds himself/herself serving Mistresses and Masters in the dungeons of the wealthy, as a party favor at swingers' parties, paired with another sissy maid at an elaborate dinner party, and even with Karin's sissy maid on an adult movie set.As Joanna learns the delights of Alpha Males and cuckolding, her submissive sissy husband, Donna, endures a life of chastity, domestic duties and sexual service.

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Yes it is indeed, i ordered the book when i got knowledge of it from Mistress Constance and it s really an exciting read.

maid katrin

P.S. I had written a brief review on chastitylifestyle and i thought it a good idea to copy the review to this place:

3. Constance

Constance Erotic Author

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    The Breaking Cage

Thank you, girls; I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. Did you like the illustrated pictures and the captions? I had such FUN writing those. Do you imagine 'yourself' in those situations?

There is a sequel in the works. But FIRST I'm doing an anthology of Female Domination short stories: Mini Men, Cuckolding, Smythe Stables, Chastity...with a cover by Sardax! I'll be working on that while I'm out on the road doing my more vanilla/mainstream book work these next few weeks. I plan to release that later this year.

And Mistress Watchfull is going to get her own, personal copy, of The Breaking Cage, so she can read it as well.

I had a 'dreadful' flight to my first destination, noisy children, Legos everywhere! I'm being generous calling them 'children'...CONVERTERS is more appropriate - they convert food to noise. Apparently they are moving to Florida next week. Hmmmm, Mistress was tempted to whisper to one of the little ones: "Be sure to pet the alligators dear, they love that."

Oh well, back to work.

Mistress Constance

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    :bigsmile: Ohh Mistress Constance, You are such a wicked Lady ... Not amazing You write such lovely books on how to treat and humiliate us sissies ...

*curtsey*

maid katrin

5. vikkisissycuck

vikkisissycuck vikkisissycuck

Local Time:
    Mistress Constance, your work is just fantastic.
    please please never stop .....

6. Constance

Constance Erotic Author

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    The Breaking Cage

Don't worry, baby, I've no intention to stop writing my Fem Dom, chastity, cuckold, sissy works. I love to create scenarios that will drive my 'girls' into a frenzy of sissy frustration. Pinch those nipples and squirm on that butt plug while you read, darling. That's how Mistress pictures you.

I hope my new avatar displays with this reply. It's a private commission of ME, done by the great Sardax. I sent him some pictures and gave him a general idea of what I wanted. I'm quite pleased with the result. Hmmm - where would 'you' be in this picture?

Mistress Constance

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have very little to add to the fabulous sissy reviews on this book, they do it a great justice, and it is a must-read for sissies and sissies in training.

I loved this book.

For me I managed to take each situation in its pure fantasy form, eloquently described by Ms Constance, and find a way that I could apply it in every day life.

Although it is a beautiful example of escapism into the BDSM world and by no means a step-by-step guide, there were many many seeds planted in my mind for what could become in my own household.

Again for those not yet introduced to the BDSM world, it is a wonderful erotic story. For those of us in the know it is a peep into what could be, given a deviant mind and a willing (or not!) submissive.

I enjoyed this book much more than the first, mainly due to the insights into the sissy-to-bes mind, and the changes that took place after the Breaking Cage sessions. Once fully transformed into the slutty-date Donna I revelled in the wonderful world of decadence and dungeons!

I find myself more drawn to Ms Karin and Ms Joanna, and cant wait to see how their indulgences with sissy donna and maid suzette roll out in the future.

The section in the back of this book where our beloved Ms Constance entertains us with some of her e-world correspondences is also delightful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice