Collars -

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Melody, Apr 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Melody

Melody Cherry Leoprd's sissy slv

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    i am wondering if collaring is common among the community here at CM.

i, myself am still waiting to see if Master will bestow upon me the blue collar of consideration She has for that purpose.

Thanks for Y/your consideration.

melody

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Tiny collars

Melody;

Most of the boys (and gurls) at Chastity Mansion do wear collars, but some are tiny and circle their cocks, whilst others are larger and encase their arse too ;-) :sign0006::sign0007:

Respectful

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Well if you're referring to a neck collar, I wear one 24/7. Basically the one available from the shops are too small. My 24/7 collar is actually a dog choke collar Mistress purchased at a pet store with the large end rings cut off, and a heart shaped lock. You can see it in photos in my profile. I haven't posted a new pic yet, but the collar now has my boy friend Steve's key attached to the lock.

4. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Collars

Melody - sister sissy,

i wore one for two years. It was a powerful reminder, although symbolic, and it did not end well - no fault of mine. Any physical reminder that helps establish the bond is good but the real bond is in head and heart based upon trust. Agreeing with earlier, fun post, that the proof is being worn elsewhere.

There should be a level of collaring, agree. The question is - should it be public?

Aline :butterfly:

5. Melody

Local Time:
    Thank you to everyone who has responded thus far.

Regarding it being public -

i constantly wear a pair of small silver stud earrings as directed by Master Cherry Leopard until such time She decides to have me wear a different pair - She mentioned small hoops at one point in time.

When my Master spoke of collaring me She spoke of the Old Guard and the three (3) stages of collaring with the blue collar of consideration being the first of the stages. As to whether this collar would be visible or not i can not say - it may be a possible failing on my part but i like the idea of my Master's ownership of me being manifest in a visible manner - that said, i agree 10000% that it is in my heart, mind and actions were my service and love of my Master lives and grows.

As for that other collar - mine came in the mail Saturday - a hot pink CB-2000 - my Master sure is considerate of Her sissy slave - She had me order the hot pink !

i hope this made sense i feel a bit scattered due to the air pressure changes.

sissy hugs,
    melody

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    melody,

i wear several symbols of my submission to Mistress. check out my photo gallery for pix of my slave ring, bracelet and BDSM tattoo. i never take off my ring and my bracelet only comes off to sleep. i also wear a butt plug about 21 hours every day...it's only out for sanitary purposes. i also wear a leather cock collar with a ring for attaching a leash. on date night Mistress collars me as soon as the young adults leave...a heavy leather collar with 3 rings. i sleep in it that night and Mistress removes it when W/we awake...the family is home by then.

slavejohn

7. Melody

Local Time:
    Thank you for Sharing

Dear slavejohn:

Thank you for sharing - i had never heard of a slave bracelet before and now i have and have even seen one.

The tattoo is awesome.

The ring a work of art and of deep and broad meaning.

i thank you for sharing these important symbols of your life with Your Mistress.

melody

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Hi melody,

i think that collars (wherever worn) are quite common amongst the chastity community.
    As for me i wear a steel collar (i am quite a steel bondage junkie anyway) which is going to be locked as soon as i come home from work.

[​IMG]

Apart from this i must wear a bracelet ...

[​IMG]

... that never comes off.

Hugs, maid katrin

9. Melody

Local Time:
    Dear maid katrin:

Thank you for sharing. your collar and bracelet are awesome.

i am learning of the many wonderful ways to be collared by Master or Mistress.

Thanks !

hugs,
    melody

10. Mistress Helen

Mistress Helen Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    I picked up the idea of a slave bracelet from an old blog of Katrin's... then I forgot all about it! Now that I have a real live maid of my own I'm definitely going to buy one. "Property of Mistress Helen" should do nicely.

11. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Helen,

it's a pity that i can't recommend to buy from the Euro zone at the moment. However, if You are interested in the manufacturer that did my bracelet, here is the link.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

12. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
  13. Melody

Local Time:
    First, Hi Mistress Helen and linda - it is so good to meet Y/you in this forum as well.

Second - i revel in the sense of community and sharing that comes to the fore when there is a sharing of resources, information, experiences, etc. Thanks to maid katrin and sissy aline

One matter i should make clear is that i have far to go in my training and learning with Master Cherry Leopard. i did not mean to offend anyone including Master with any suggestion i was ready for such an honor and privilege as these symbols are and i apologize if i offended. i did not intend it.

melody

14. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Sissy Aline thank you for the link. i especially like the two PCH collars although i doubt if i can get Sherry to go down that road.

Rachel

15. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    melody,

you did not offend me by starting this thread. I know that you seek information and resources, it's a key part of how you approach life, one that I like. I also am pleased to see the sharing of resources that has come of this thread.

melody, I am also glad that you recognize that you still have far to go in your training and learning and it will not be your choice about when you are collared. As you know, I'm still rebuilding my trust in you since the last time you were here. I was set to offer you the collar of consideration that weekend, instead you broke up with me. A mistake you soon realized and have definitely grown from, however a mistake that is not lightly brushed away on my part as you know.

So... the collar I bought for you in January awaits the right moment to be placed upon your neck. You continue to work beautifully to demonstrate that it's a good choice on my part to bestow it. You continue to grow daily and please me. When you receive it you will certainly have to update your images to share here.

In the meantime, thank you to all who are sharing links and images and stories of their collars. Always illuminating and often lovely to see.

C.

16. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    maid katrin,

Gorgeous collar! I love the contrast between the steel collar and the perfect dress. And your lips, girl! You sure know how to paint on the perfect bow lip.

I bet the bracelet is great for you as well. I can imagine you tracing the writing with your fingers and the good feelings that must wash over you.

C.

17. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress,

thank You very much for the kind compliments. As for my lips, i am glad that Mother nature granted me with quite feminine lips which makes it easy to paint on the perfect bow lip.

How can You know that i use to trace the engraving of my bracelet with my fingers? You are perfectly right and yes, it is a heavenly feeling to realize how much i am owned.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

18. Melody

Local Time:
    Thank You Master Cherry Leopard

Dear Master -

Your words stating that i please You give me such joy Master. i am gleeful.

i am doing my best each day to live and grow the i love have for You, the service i perform for You and the care and consideration i have for You.

My heart skipped a beat thinking of the blue collar of consideration and how i ache for You to place it around my neck.

i am excited that i will be able to share with all my new friends here at Chastity Mansion my joy and happiness via photographs of myself wearing Your collar when that wonderful day arrives - better than Christmas, my birthday and the 4th of July all wrapped in one. i thank You Master.

in Love and service, i am Your,
    sissy slave melody

19. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
  20. Melody

Local Time:
    Dear chastiman:

Thank you.

Elegant and beautiful in its directness.

melody

21. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the compliment. It pleases me when others think that Mistress has good taste.

Of course, I should show you the other collar she has for me. She calls it the Punishment Collar. As much as I love her day-to-day collar, I despise the punishment collar.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/collars_12/strict-leather-posture-bdsm-collars_87.html

She does not even have to remove her day-to-day collar to put this on me. The day-to-day collar is just large enough to fit on the outside of the punishment collar when Mistress cinches it tight.

22. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=86&pictureid=546
    [​IMG]
    My collar was quite simple. I thought it was fitting to choose the most modest one in the shop. The metal tag was also the cheapest I could find. The only thing about it that was top notch was the engraving of my Mistresses name. I wore if for about five years and only stopped because my wife was no longer interested in 24/7 service (which made me very sad indeed).

23. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    PT109,

That would make me extremely sad as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice