5 years on, still can't wear a device full time

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by slavefox, Sep 29, 2016.

1. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    It's been 5 years since I convinced my wife to try chastity. We've spent waaaay too much money and still have not found something I can wear full time. Right now, we are in a full time FLR and are both very happy, but the newest device has just come off due to blisters.

I put a timeline below. Hopefully someone can help recommend a course of action.

1. Bought a CB6000. Tried all of the ring sizes and spacers. Smell was atrocious, I got painful blisters behind my balls and it was visible under clothing. It was not secure either - when my balls hung low, it exposed a lot of my penis without me even trying to pull out.

2. Bought DickCage. Basically the same as the CB6000 but the rubbing behind my balls was not quite as bad,

3. Bought a Jailbird. No smell. Rubbing behind my balls better than the DickCage but still had to come off after 2-3 weeks. Fluid buildup in balls around that time too. Asked them to make a larger ring with a larger gap. It was better but still had to come off after a few weeks. I asked them for the same again and didn't get a response (no idea why..).

4. Figured I couldn't have a ring. Got pierced, stretched up to 4ga and tried a Lori ringless device. There were a few problems: the weight put a lot of pressure on my (healed) piercing. The fact there wasn't a ring meant I could still grow out, so I got more partial erections than before. Being uncut, the device did a good job of keeping my foreskin pulled back but after a few days, blood built up around there. Finally, when I get (partial) erections, my penis sort of rotates 120 degrees (I don't know if this is normal or something weird about my anatomy), which I think was what put a lot of pressure on the piercing.

5. Thought the weight was the issue. Bought a PA5000. Not much difference in comfort despite it weighing less. It didn't really fit well and still allowed for partial erections which puts pressure on it. I mostly grow out so essentially I got a mostly normal erection with the bottom of the pin digging in.

6. Gave up with the piercing idea, let it heal and my wife chose a Holy Trainer. The design is much better than the DickCage. I have worn it for about 3 weeks continuously with a bit of baby oil. It doesn't smell much at all for a plastic device. It doesn't "fall down" as bad as the others but it is not completely secure either. Even with the baby oil, it's just come off due to blisters behind my balls.

So now I am thinking a few things:

1. It would probably help a lot to get circumcised.

2. I have no idea if my penis rotating when I get hard is normal. I Googled it and only found one forum post where some other random person said it was probably a birth defect.

3. Since I have tried everything, maybe a full belt is a logical next step.

2. supersub

supersub Member

Building trade
    West Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Personally I have spent a hell of a lot of money on so many devices and just never found one I could wear full time, I've come to the conclusion I'm just not built for it! However since I've been on the honour system I've found it improved my relationship with both wife and chastity a lot! Yes, it's tough going sometimes, but the rewards are amazing.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Your not alone, I rotate too. Did with the cb-3000 and now with the Lori's #5. As for the weight of the Lori's I've found some great underwear that support the weight. UFM Underwear they have a draw string that cups your balls and caged penis.This in turn taking the weight of the piercing. Just make sure that if your between sizes to move up on size. I've been able to wear the Lori's full time with only a few short cleaning sessions for 20 days straight. Not a record by any means. But for me much longer than I could ever wear my Neosteel She-Male belt. I've already got some ideas for my next Lori's that will hopefully take me one step closer to full time.

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    I would say that you should consider 4. A supervised cleansing routine that is low maintenance for your wife and becomes part of your weekly routine.

I wear a holy trainer. A few weeks ago my Wife decided that she wasn't going to bother moving to a metal device just yet as the HT works. When we started she used to make me take it off every two three days to clean and now we do that every two to three weeks. She enjoys the few moments it takes to stand and watch me wash in the shower. I am sometimes allowed out for the day but only if we are going to be together. Mostly I am given an hour or so to wonder whether I am going to get to use my penis and then I am locked up again.

This is no effort on her part. It has become part of the tease and denial aspect of our use of chastity and each time she locks me up and I say thank you Miss it reinforces the control she has.

lexie likes this.
  5. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

Have you given thought to a full belt? I had no success with cages since i could never make it through the night.

6. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. I think accepting that I might not be able to wear or all the time is a possibility. My wife has grown to like keeping me in one though, and I feel naked without. Although I have done well outside so far, I know that I need something secure to be sure I won't give in to temptation.

As for a full belt, it is a consideration. I would like to hear more from those who use them. Is it visible under clothing? Is it comfortable overnight? Would it suit an uncircumcised person (cleaning etc.?) can it be worn for several weeks at a time without irritating skin?

7. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

Check out my recent post about my behind bars belt. While very early to be a good judge I think it is a great design mixing a ball trap and a belt together.
    With being peirced I think you could get a waist and and tube and be fully secure without a cock ring. Being made in "layers" it has various wear options. The waist belt will keep the strain off your balls.
    It's invisible under most clothes, just have to keep pants up to hide waist belt. All belts force the cock down so almost less of a bulge.
    Sleeping is fine once you get used to the belt part. Night Erections are much better since no pulling.
    Cleaning is much better with the BB belt I just got.
    Can't comment on the foreskin thing as it's not and issue for me

8. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    I saw your post @cbguy130. Great "his and hers" photos of your old ones - I get the impression you're a young-ish couple like us. Can you let me know how you find cleaning, whether it rubs or pinches anywhere, whether you think you could exercise in it and what you paid for it / what options you chose and why. I saw another comment from someone else that full belts are high maintenance. Do you think yours is?

9. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Bin there, done that :).
    No, it took me almost 10 years to find a device I can use 24/7 and I have spent a fortune as well (both Ms Loris and MM - MM have really good service but we didn't find something that worked for me.)

What did it for me was when I started to test a lot of different cheap chinese knock offs, I actually ordered 6-7 different ones and tried them out. AND for me I get the jackpot.

What works for me is a shorter one (almost half the length om me flacid - or at least 60% of the length) but instead a larger diameter of the tube...
    With the a-ring I can use a 45 mm, but then it start chafting in a week. When I instead get up to 50mm it was perfect (and no, I cant slip it off).
    In the beginning I had burning balls when in the mornings, but used a string from the lock and around my waist and when sleeping one from the bottom of the ring and upp to the other string like a string bikini ;-). A couple of month later I didn't need them...

The one I use is the one in my avatar, I have made the peehole a little bigger for hygien and it's really work. So if you havn't tried a short but wide device, It's 20 dollar, it can be worth it...

Good luck!

slavefox likes this.
  10. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks, @ddh067. I think that is a great idea. Right now, Mistress locks me in mitts before I go to bed then removes my Holy Trainer. In the morning, the HT goes back on and She removes the mitts. Simply not wearing one overnight seems to help a lot. Maybe my skin around there will, toughen a bit and I'll be able to wear one all the time in a few months (?). Sleeping in mitts has been fine for the 3 nights I've done it. I hope it continues.

11. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I second @ddh067 advice about the Chinese cages. I have some anatomical quirks that made balltrap devices a bitch to figure out also. After giving up on MM because the cost and inconvenience of adjustments mixed with unresponsivness made it silly to keep bothering, I got pierced. While waiting to heal up fully for the Evotions (highly recommend), we bought like 4 cheap Chinese cages of different lengths and base ring designs. Mixing and matching parts resulted in the best fitting, most wearable metal balltrap device I've tried to date. All 4 devices together were a fraction of what it cost us for that MM JailBird. Plus once we got the right ring / cage combo we pieced the rest together and sold the remaining cages. Net cost was 10$. I will never sell that cage. When / if the Evotions needs to come off, it's what I'll wear. If I could replicate that cage with a PA prong it would be literally perfect. In fact I'm seriously considering commissioning @TitaniumChastiTi to remake it for me with some tweaks. Would be costly but I'll always be willing to pay for good work and good service. Take a thumb through my recent sales post. The small one I sold is the same as the one I kept, just the one i kept is longer, with a smaller ring. If you're interested PM me or @Thatgirl for a link to the cage.

Also, re MM: I know many people mention how great they are - but I've recently read several comments like yours about a lack of responsiveness and generally shitty customer service, which was our experience as well. Nothing overt, just a clear impression that any communication was bothersome to her, and totally inconsequential replies to legitimate inquiries. I.e. "Please read FAQ" in response to questions like "I placed an order and spent $500.00 but got no confirmation of any kind. Can you confirm the order was received". There's a bit of a MM fan club 'round these parts, which fooled us too.

TitaniumChastiTi, slavefox and Rider9 like this.
  12. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just to reiterate the chinese cage discussion, we've had three and while the first two didn't do it for us the third has been brilliant and our total spend had been about £50! Now they've started adding the integrated locks to them they are really very good looking. We've had them from AliExpress, DH Gate and ebay, and not only were they dirt cheap they only took about a week to arrive! If I were a company who sold expensive metal ones I'd be very worried, especially given what I'm reading here about service.
    This is the age of the cage!
    Oh I'm TOTALLY using that on my blog!

Danny15 and slavefox like this.
  13. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Unrelated to my original rant but I'm clearly not the only one to notice the massive expansion in the market for male chastity devices. When we started out, there wasn't much choice. HT and many others didn't exist and Chinese cages were mostly CB6000 copies. I'm glad to see that more men are being caged now and that it is driving innovation for better cages.

Danny15 likes this.
  14. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    It's worth noting that MM is certainly far superior in quality of materials, build, and strength. Thickness of the steel used, likely quality of the steel. But at a certain point you remember it's containing a dick not a gorilla. Thinner bars mean less weight. And unless you guys are filling your Viagara scripts on Krypton your boner won't be busting the cage.

I would have liked the Chinese one to be a wee bit thicker in the bars, but for $24.99 wtf! The whole experience changed the way I look at cages and cage buying. It was a stressful, expensive affair early on; terrified the measurements were wrong for fear of another month + long wait and an extra $80 for a base ring, plus shipping both ways, "plus $10 if you have the security screw" so they could take 2 minutes to rethread it (serisiously). From that, to now seeing one, thinking it's neat looking and plopping the twenty bucks down to give it roll.

There must be a happy middle ground.

Sorry to hijack the thread. I've been irked about that all for months. And my advice still stands for the OP: get a half dozen Chinese cages and you're bound to find something that works. Sell the rest and it becomes damn near free. Then, if you feel you need to, take what you learn and apply it to your search for a custom cage that doesn't bother you. Sounds like you have sensitive skin though.

keephimcaged and slavefox like this.
  15. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Use a string as I described, it will take a lot of tension of the balls. It took me 2-3 month and suddenly I could sleep naked without any support from underwear or a string.
    Actually as many describe it. I don't feel it at all and forget about it for looong times if I'm not aroused...
    And try a short wide cage. For me it was perfect...

16. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that MM don't have good service any more. When I bought from him his kh was not involved in the selling process and he had just started up the business. He was cheap compered with other business like ms Lori and wanted to start up with satisfied customers... But that is 8-10 years ago... or something like that...
    Ms Loris service 8-10 years ago... Never again!

17. MistressG

MistressG Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Myself and @Eillydray also found the holy trainer to be very comfortable but not secure (I woke up one morning to find he had escaped when drunk and tried to mastubate) but he has recently found an inexpensive way to make it very secure and has now worn it for nearly a month without and abrasions, rubbing or uncomfortableness - it seems we have finally found a solution, who knew b and q could be so handy eh?

He has written a review on here and will be posting pictures at some point.

Hope that helps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice