What sex toys are in your closet?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Sep 27, 2016.

?

Where do you hide your sex toys?

1. They are hidden in a piece of furniture.

2. They are in plain sight for everyone to see.

3. I/we have a special room (Dungeon, Sex Room, Red Room of Pain, etc)

4. I/we don't have any sex toys

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    Mic it is so often the case. More often than not has been my finding.

bnd2plz likes this.
  2. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    What do you consider special and devious? These days most of the people I meet are scared off by anything they don't find at their local shop. But I do get a lot of requests for the Violet Wand, fire play, fuck machines, and the like.

But even a simple pair of clover clamps seems to be too much for the dilettante BDSM players these days.

3. Keyholder For CSG

Keyholder For CSG Long term member

Local Time:
    It is just that everyone has a dildo and vibrator. I want to know what's in the secret stash. You know, the good stuff that were embarrassed to admit.

My husband has a prostate vibrator. But it doesn't work the way you think. It's long and thin with a vibrating tip. He inserts it into his penis and goes very deep. When it's all the way in he turns it on and then his eyes roll back into his head from ecstacy. Then I can just barely touch his penis and he cums. At least when he's not locked up it works that way.

4. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    This is interesting!!!! A couple of questions if I may, where did you get this? And would have a link to it?

5. Keyholder For CSG

Keyholder For CSG Long term member

Local Time:
    ebay

It's a urethral insert or a vibrating urethral sound. It's about 7" long. The insert, not his penis (I wish!).

cagedmage32, bnd2plz and AlanThom like this.
  6. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    True, but not all dildo's and vibrators are created equal, as you note. The proper type of dildo (right width, length, and with a head larger than the shaft) can be used to train your husband to cum from being penetrated. And that training can have him orgasming even when he is still locked, with no contact with his genitals at all. It's a very female orgasm and will leave him wanting more.It's very different than milking the prostate, and given what you've said about how your husband feels about anything that can be perceived as homosexual it should leave him very conflicted. ;)

There is a website out there somewhere with a discussion of this, including diagrams. If I can find it I'll post the link

Keyholder For CSG likes this.
  7. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    @Mascara^Snake I see your point, and I agree!

For any good relationship to have a chance at being long-lasting, I believe, it must be symbiotic; meaning one needs the other to survive. In BDsM play, both the Dom and the sub play an integral role; one can't happen without the other.
    My husband might "classify" me as his sexy Mistress or as his controlling key holder while I classify him as my little bitch, my sex toy or my subby-hubby.
    Often I have to request guidance from my husband on what he likes and dislikes, then occasionally I have to go against what I know he likes only to exercise my dominance over him. For many, It's too much about winning rather than just trying to play your own roll the best you can.

My husband clearly communicated his likes, dislikes, limits and desires to me. Then he just waited patiently for me to workout what I felt comfortable providing and expecting in return from him. Now he graciously accepts whatever I feel I want to contribute. Had he demanded certain behavior or participation, I would have rebelled and fought against everything.

With all that said... I do know that there are many men professing the desire to be submissive but completely lack the courage or ability to do so. They claim to be submissive but then tell their "dominant" wife exactly what she should be doing, wearing, and how to act at every moment. For them, I suggest learning patience, because it's going to be a long time before their partners will willingly provide what they really want.

8. Drew_Wigan

Drew_Wigan Guest

Seems I have more toys than I thought, this is not all of them.

cagedmage32 and bnd2plz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice