My wife took charge of finances 2 months ago

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by slavefox, Sep 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    My wife and I have very different attitudes to money. She is very frugal whereas I like to spend money if it saves me time or makes life easier. As a result, she has some savings and, despite having a good income, I had accumulated about £10,000 of unnecessary debt.

2 months ago, we agreed that I would give up control of my accounts and would get an allowance. We both knew that with her in charge, it would not take very long to sort this out - but today, she did it. Simply by her having the final say on every expense except (to some degree) for my allowance, I am completely out of debt.

I owe her an enormous debt of gratitude for helping me with this. We are both much better off (the motivation was to be in a better place to buy a house).

Once we got organised and made it as hard as possible for me to access any money other than my allowance, this has worked very, very well, as a means of control for her, to ensure chores are done and that I obey her, and as a practical solution to my spending problem that was an obstacle to us buying a house.

This has been a great victory for our FLR. I don't think she will let me have my cards back any time soon. :)

Happydude, dkid13, sammartin and 6 others like this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    Ties up well with being your KH. Controlling (O-O)s with one hand and £$£ with the other. So you do as you're told.

nonerect, slavefox and slave_m like this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    My Wife took charge of our finances 28 years ago, before we even got married. I was hopeless with money. It is part of the reason I have said we were in an FLR before I even knew what an FLR was. To say it has been a success is an understatement. I have semi retired and I'm not even 50 yet! All down to her.

Kadira likes this.
  4. MistressG

MistressG Member

Kent
    Local Time:
  5. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    We are in our first month of @MistressG contolling our finances, she has taken all of my cards and given me a cash allowance in an envelope which I am allowed to take a sum from every week.

I have another envelope for food shopping money while she is on holiday (otherwise she will give me cash for whatever she sends me out to buy)

I do have an "expenses" card which I use for petrol and parking (mainly work related but I claim back)

I need to keep all receipts for @MistressG to reconcile against the accounts on line.

I would not say I am really bad with money, but she is much better and it feels like a natural thing as we both want and have agreed to make our FLR more official.

I am blessed to be married to such a wonderful woman, thank you for leading me @MistressG, I love you with all my heart. Xx

sammartin, nonerect and joe01 like this.
  6. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife has been in control of the finances since we were 19 years old hahaha!

MistressG likes this.
  7. MeanBitch

MeanBitch Long term member

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    I am in complete control of our finances. I am fair and reasonable in providing for my husband's needs but he is completely dependent on me and has to justify every expense, no matter how small. Total financial control is essential for a proper FLR, in my experience.

Surprisingly (to me) at first my husband struggled with giving up financial control even more than giving up sexual control. Not having money of his own, having to ask me for money and for permission to spend it was really hard for him although he has gotten used to it now.

sammartin, nonerect, slave_m and 6 others like this.
  8. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I agree with MeanBitch's philosophy on what constitutes a proper FLR. It is without question her decision to allow him whatever latitude she chooses regarding finances. That can range from allowing him to manage all of their finances if she is confident that he has the appropriate experience and skills (and assuming he provides her with immediate access to his 'book-keeping' whenever she asks) to total zero, without question. A FLR runs smoothest when he defers to her feminine wisdom and regards her decisions as final. Any undermining of her authority through complaining and unnecessary questioning is wasteful of her time (constant vocal dissatisfaction with whatever monetary allowance she provides for him is a case in point) and makes it harder to lead the relationship effectively. Often in a FLR she will permit him a certain degree of respectful questioning at appropriate times. Otherwise, if she has decided that $60 (or whatever) is sufficient spending money to see him through the week then it is his duty to work hard at making it fit and not disappoint her with his pettiness.

When both she and he have lovingly embraced their power exchange a FLR truly transcends the mundane and she is able to make wonderful things happen for the two (or more) of them.

9. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    Wow, this has been an interesting, and for me, a scary read! I don't mean to hijack OP's thread but I'd like to gain a little perspective from those that have replied.

So you guys that have given up the finances, would you consider yourself successful when it comes to gaining wealth? In which case, you just hand it all over to your KH/SO, etc.? I'm not judging in anyway, I'm just trying to find where I fit in this lifestyle. I'm very ambitious and aggressive when it comes financial success, getting rich is probably the most important goal in my life.

I'm working really hard to be a successful business owner so there is no way I could give up my money. Also, if I'm successful, I'm damn sure funding my hobbies. I guess finances/"the money"/wealth is my hard limit in all of this. (Yeah,yeah, go ahead and call me a poser :D). Maybe my desire to be submissive is not the same as being a submissive (if that make sense). It's a dynamic that I keep struggling with.

10. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely. It's the combination of the two controls that really cements it.Done thoroughly it can be virtually wriggle-proof, and he will do exactly as he's told or else!

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    In my extremely humble opinion, and this isn't meant as a slur or anything, having getting rich as a main goal is a bit shallow and risks getting in the way of enjoying other aspects of life. Being comfortable, now that is a completely different aim. My Wife has helped me live a lifestyle much more comfortable than the one my parents lived. In comparison to them we are rich, but it has never been an aim and in comparison to the real rich we are very insignificant indeed.

On a separate topic nobody says you have to be in an FLR to be successful at being chaste, they just tend to go hand in hand. I have to see my Wife as having the dominant position in our relationship to ensure I am completely willing to submit to her decisions regarding my access to sex and orgasms. If she wasn't in charge her word would not have the same power over me as it does. This means, in my head, we are in an FLR, no matter what she thinks. She has accepted this and is happy with the implications.

What then follows is levels of depth into an FLR you go. Some go all in, complete dictatorship, utter submission. We have not gone that far. My Wife sees us as being 60/40 with her with the larger share of importance in the relationship. We discuss everything, but she has the final say. The simple fact is that over the years she has proven herself to be the most successful at taking our family forwards. I am a very good supportive husband, backing her up and giving her the confidence to do what needs to be done. My Wife would never be happy with a 100/0 split, she values me too much as a friend and partner for that to be acceptable.

12. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Does your husband work? What happens if there is some unpredictable expense?

We have a prepaid card in which my wife is in control of how much is added and when, and can see every expense. She has started to ask for receipts as well, though.

I own a company too so my income varies a bit. It's not unusual to take home £5,000+ in a month.

The aim is for her to make the decisions as to what happens with the money, not to actually change whose money it is. With that in mind, my wife is a legal sole signatory on the company account. She withdraws money to my personal account, which is in my name. Only she has cards, chequebooks or logins. She also has all of the ID that a bank might reasonably ask from me to stop me easily re-ordering cards etc. Should something happen to her, I would not be on the street - but equally, it's not really possible to go behind her back.

Like others have said, particularly, @Joroincharge, the control she has with regard to chastity, money and my Internet usage (we have Qustodio on all my stuff) is largely there to make sure I do as I'm told. I figured early on that if it was easy to wriggle out next time I want something, I would be tempted. It is sufficiently hard that there is no temptation to try to get away with disobedience.

By the way, I am also still settling in to my submissive role. I would say that I am naturally submissive but I have also have a habit of being a control freak built up over a lot of years - so there is some adjusting to do - which is why minimising temptation is important.

nonerect likes this.
  13. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    This is perfect. Now she can have you by the balls every which way. All she needs now is a GPS tracking device on you so she knows where you are 24/7.

nonerect likes this.
  14. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    LOL she already has that too - Qustodio on my phone gives her my location.

joe01 and Joroincharge like this.
  15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    She ought to be a Member here!! Could teach some others a thing or too!:):):)

16. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Something like Glympse might work, although its not on 24/7 . . .could always demand that it be on and regular intervals

17. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I would have given her the heave-ho a long time ago.
    I love to read about this form of female domination and fantasize, but really having to justify my every action shows that the wife has no respect for me.

18. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    She doesn't have to demand anything. She logs in to Qustodio and configures how often it reports my location. I can't get to the phone settings without the Qustodio password so I have no say in it.

19. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    Reading up on it . . .Sounds good. And free for (1) user / device

20. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    I was once married, so not a fan of financial domination. Plus to me it screams of 1950's housewives, that were physically stuck in their marriages because they had no resources to get away from abusive partners.

I'm not dominant, but even if I was, I would hate to think that my sub stays because they have to.

Plus I think it would get tedious. I know it's all fun in fantasy where "I forgot my receipt for this pack of gum now I'm going to get a paddling", but I think reality would be accounting, needing additional funds but not being able to get to them, and needless questions about can I get this or that. I'm sure there is a way to do it without being a cluster.

I know one thing, sub or not, how I spend my money will never be dictated by anyone else again. Will never check a bank account and wonder where 10,000 dollars went either. It feels like being robbed, but it's worse because their is nothing you can do about it.

ChastityNut likes this.
  21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Nicoftime its all about trust and honesty. My Wife is the most honest person I have ever met. It's also not about micromanagement, she would never expect me to produce a receipt for chewing gum. She trusts me not to abuse the allowance I get and I trust her with the larger decisions we have to make.

I get 100€ a week allowance. If I don't use it I don't get extra, so it's not something I can build up to buy anything large. On the other hand my Wife recently bought solar panels for one of the properties she owns, to the tune of 15000€. Does this bother me? Not in the slightest. Do I trust her not to stiff me? Yes, implicitly. She hasn't in the 28 years we have been together, so I don't expect her to do so now.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I hear ya @Jasmic68, I think trust is great, not even knocking the lifestyle of financial domme. I think it's great that some couples enjoy this set up and make it work

I do however think that trust works both ways, and would hate being treated as a child. Unable to make decisions, put on an allowance, and not be able to save money to purchase something I really wanted? I would be bitter and resent her lack of trust. Just me though, I also see the lure of giving up all responsibility of it. Would be liberating to know that is something you could give up worrying and thinking about. Maybe I'm just not as submissive as the others here, not my cup of tea.

Gabriellia likes this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I see a financial Domme as something quite different @Nicoftime, and something I actually really disagree with. They are the type of woman who demands money and gifts from men who want to be dominated. That to me brings the chastity lifestyle into disrepute and I hate it. In my situation it is simply that my Wife earns the money and I play a supporting role. She has the career and the skills that go along with it.

24. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didn't mean a pro, just meant arrangement where one is dominated not only within the relationship, but also with financial restraints. Hey like I said, to each their own and I'm certainly glad it works for some. I guess I just couldn't let go of that kind of stuff.

I have been in a relationship that was not D/s at all where I pretty much just handed over money trusting she knew best, so the concept isn't foreign to me, just not something I would be willing to do again. Glad it works for others though!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  25. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    All relationships are different. One size does not fit all. What works for you may not be for others and vice versa.

nonerect and Nicoftime like this.
  26. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Ideal combination. You have him by the balls with one hand and by the $£$ with the other. Pretty near wriggle-proof.

27. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    I love aspect of financial control by wife in FLR ( may I have some fetish about wife financial control). For me it gives her foundations to built her authority. By finances she can easily control man. She can punish him by not giving money. She can motivate him to do something for extra allowance. Finances gives woman exciting form of power. Very probable when she ones receive full control over this aspect of marriage life, it's done. There will be no turning point...except divorce. From two years my salary is going every month on my wife account, she gives me regular allowance. When I have to ask her for money then is the time when I know what FLR mean.

skD and joe01 like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rich site: chastitymansion.com www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice