Release Periods

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by red1001, Jun 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. red1001

red1001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    What's everyone's average release period? Mines set at the first day of every month with 1 failed orgasm in the middle of each month.

Only reason I ask is because being new to this i'm not sure what the average would be? I know everyone is different and some will only be going for a few days, others a few years, and for some minority a lifetime.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Well, lacking a Keyholder, I can only give what I find in my personal experience in voluntary denial. I find two-three weeks to be very intense. When I get up to about a month, the feelings just diminish. I've gone as much as three months. Near the end, that was intense, but I was intentionally fantasizing and planning a 'play weekend' ahead.

I'm not sure how it would be with a keyholder who was actively teasing the whole time. That's not a role my wife is into, unfortunately.

3. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am never allowed a release. Two or three times a year it happens by accident, but never on purpose. I don't like to have orgasms because they change my attitude too much and I lose interest in serving and being submissive. Once I was completely conditioned to be submissive, I began to feel a real feeling of failure whenever I lost control and orgasmed.

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Dolly is interested in this because of a desire to channel her sexual energy into other activities. If long term chastity, for example, "numbed" sexual energy, this would not be a good thing for dolly. There may be a time that varies by individual that is best for this. For example, dolly found a study that showed that testosterone reached a peak 7 days after ejaculation. This implies that testosterone dropped, then rose back to a peak level.

Dolly assumes that low levels correspond to the "depressing" period that is sometimes experienced upon ejaculation, and high levels, the "intensity" that is sometimes felt. If this is the case, then one would expect to experience a peak intensity after ejaculation and being placed in chastity, in about 7 days. This would continue for some period of time (perhaps the 3 wk period mikecb mentions), then drop off as the body adjusts and absorbs testosterone and semen (after a month?).

Of course, by not ejaculating ever, the "depressing" period may perhaps be avoided. Dolly has found that a certain type of cum, called a "half-cum" keeps dolly's sexual energy there and doesn't result in as much "depression."

Mileage will vary, of course, and this probably requires experimentation to find your individual "settings".

Curtsey,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

5. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    +1 on the way feelings change upon release. However the other day, after being away from Mistress for 12 days (and of course well behaved, locked weeknights and the week-end) She allowed me the privelidge of intercourse.

Like usual i was not much use and soon felt the need to cum. i've been watching a lot of orgasm denial video lately and decided to give it a try. At the moment of release i withdrew Mistress' cock and just hovered in the air over Mistress' belly. The sensations were remarkable and i could feel Her cock ejaculate but the mind blowing sensations we associate with cumming were not there. Once i was spent i cleaned up the mess and expected to roll over and want sleep. But such was not the case.
    Her cock remained semi-erect upon which She commented "Now that's the kind of cock I want to see!" and after fetching a drink for Her from the kitchen i was totally submissive again.
    Maybe it was just a one time thing. I hope not. Further analysis is required to see if this orgasm denial aspect helps to maintain that threshold of submissiveness in our minds.

And of course to answer the original question, i get release once every 14 days. i expect that will be bumped up to 21 days soon and a method of orgasm denial to be incorporated as well.

6. slut_wendi

slut_wendi Goddess's Sissy Maid

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    What are these release periods of which you speak??? :bigsmile:

Longest time between releases....6 months
    Average..................................Between 30-60 days

Wendi

7. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Goddess lets me have a ruined orgasm once or twice a week normally (although i have gone as long as 2 weeks without release). She does this because She enjoys seeing me have a ruined orgasm. :squigglemouth:

As far as orgasms go, i was just allowed one yesterday morning and it had been about 5 weeks i suppose since my last "real" orgasm.

For me, that is how it usually works with a ruined orgasm. i have a brief period where i loose that "edge" and then within minutes it is back again. The more "ruined" the orgasm, the quicker that edge returns.

(Just a note to clarify, i have requested longer periods of tease and denial, but Goddess gets what SHE wants, hence the frequent ruined orgasms)

8. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Milking or ruined orgasms......once, sometimes twice a month....

Real orgasms....3 in the last year:sad:

9. Julietv

Julietv Junior Member

Local Time:
    For me it's simple: releases are when My Mistress/Wife wants!
    Sometime 3 or 4 times by week , sometime 2 times by month....
    But "release" is not ever synonymous with cum or orgasm.
    It' ever when She wants and how She wants.

10. pantyprincess

pantyprincess Member

Local Time:
    I'm in the same situation as Julietv, my wife decides when I am released. We have no set date, therefore I never know when it will be. They usually are about every 2 to 3 months, with one or two milkings in between.

11. submissive1

submissive1 Member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    It used to be whenever Dear Wife wanted to give me release. that was usually every week or two. But now we have recently started a game where we have 10 marbles 9 clear and 1 white.
    Every Saturday, without looking I pick a marble.
    If its clear I wait till next Saturday then try again.
    If its white I get a handjob.
    Its fun, we both enjoy it.
    Yesterday I picked a white marble but because my Dear Wife was up really late watching movies with the kids I didn't get my handjob. I fell asleep.
    I don't know if she will call it my loss for not staying awake or give it to me today.

12. goddess_christine

goddess_christine Junior Member

Local Time:
    I don't believe in a preset release period. Shouldn't your release be determined by how well you have pleased your keyholder?

A release date based on some calendar date makes no sense to me. I use a system of rewards and demerits based on wendi's performance. Its not always written down and its not always "fair", but I was asked to participate, I hold the keys, and now I make the rules. :angel:

Christine

true42 likes this.
  13. MistressAyden

MistressAyden Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    I have to agree with Christine,

I will choose when he is released not by a set date on the calendar. we are putting an emergency key in the time lock but that's more for his peace of mind. LOL.. the real time of release will be at my choosing and release will probably not include cumming unless conditions are fully met and I'm in the mood.

14. blueballs

blueballs Junior Member

Local Time:
    interesting posts! i am curious if any keyholders are interested in having sex with their chastity slaves. My wife enjoys keeping me locked up but to ensure that i am more than willing and able to have sex with her when she is ready. My wife has never done much teasing. If she lets me out, it is becuase she wants sex. I suggested the chastity and trying to ease her into the idea has been slow...so i take what i can get. i was really hoping for more attention from her (teasing). I think she is starting to enjoy the attention i give her when i am locked up...she gets alot of back rubs.

Attached Files:

15. MistressAyden

MistressAyden Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    oh i'm very interested in sex with my chastity slave, rather a lot actually, but it really is fun just teasing him and locking him back in.. not letting him out while doing all the wonderful little things we do.. and making sure he is always hot,bothered and ready for me. of course there is a bit of me that is rather perverse that likes him having to do it all again right after he crashes. ROFL

16. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Goddess likes sex with me, but because i am kept chaste and teased a lot i have almost no stamina. Using desensitizing creams does help and allows me to give Her several orgasms, but She only gets the hard fucking She loves with Her lovers now. :squigglemouth:

tomf_22033 likes this.
  17. cockinchastity

Slave
    Denver, Co.
    Local Time:
    Wow

18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    My ex would determine when we had sex. It went from mostly PIV and anal to her mostly pegging me. It was an interesting dynamic and one I really miss. Unfortunately other things tore us apart.

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I have no release set, I am only unlocked to clean and shave, I am not permitted any orgasm, or stimulation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice