Who am I

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pascaledesprets, Apr 15, 2009.

1. pascaledesprets

pascaledesprets Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    I read a lot of threads in this site.

And I ask myself the question of who am I really

Wearing girls clothes do not arouse me, I just feel well. When I masturbate, and it is really rare, i do it through my panties with my little thing tucked.

I aa tucked and taped most of the time. I learnt this from my ex-girlfriend. She was a lesbian. Unfortunately she left.

So, I am feeling weird here like an alien.

But I really love to be humiliated, to be seen as a sissy.

Who am I?

Thank you for your advices

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    It won't help very much, but you are YOU!

Who needs boxes and labels? (Well, me for starters, so I do understand!)

Maybe a little off topic, but I was looking at (and drooling over) Cosplay and Anime costumes last night, jealous as hell, because they are usually aimed at sissy play... then I thought... what's to stop me being an Anime Princess?! Why can't *I* be the dress up doll?!

The main thing I think that would stop me persuing this avenue is that I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a sissy and I would worry about what other's thought... which are pretty stupid reasons!

If it makes us happy, we should be able to do it and not worry about what we are being called!

If you prefer a label, then there are others here who will be able to help you figure it out better than I can... I'm always confused as to my identity!

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Your feelings aren’t so unusual. I have similar feelings, wearing woman’s clothing does not arouse me on it’s own it just feels nice, it’s only when sissy play and humiliation it’s added into the mix that the experience become arousing.

I have masturbated when my clitty was tucked and Master has done it to me a few times also, it felt great better than if I had done it the ‘normal way’ I feel so feminine when Master does it to me.

I would love to be tucked 24/7, but with my job it’s not always possible, and gaffs the only thing that keeps me tucked properly are so expensive.

Enough about me, I hope this helps. You don’t need a label as Mistress Watchful said you are You.

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    To echo Slave Kris and Pa. i too have the same feelings when dressed, only wish the Misses was a little more keen to my dressing. my mannerisms change, from the way i walk, to how i hold a cigarette, to how i sit, it even seems to effect the way i think and it all seems so natural. It's not like i think about changing my mannerisms it just happens. It's like there is another whole person in me just waiting to get out.

Back to the Wife thing. i feel this is my fault. If i would have told Her about my secret self when we first got together it may have turned out better, hell i've been dressing since i was 12 or 13 years old and i knew then how it made me feel. Then again She may have just told me to get out. That may not have been a bad thing either although i would have missed out on all the joy Her and our daughter have brought to my life. i can't tell you how many times i have thrown my stuff out or put it away only to buy more or get it back out in a couple of months. Talking with 53 years of life experience you can hide it for awhile but if it truly a part of you it will always come back. This is why whenever a newbie joins us and asks should i tell my fiance' about this i always answer yes. Relationships are built on honesty and this is as honest as you can be. i can only imagine what my Wife thought when i sprung it on Her and how i would have felt if the roles were reversed.

Pa you said you ask yourself the question who am i really. I think a better question would be who would you be if not for societies expectations? To me this would be who you really are. If you could dress all the time and not be looked at in a negative light would you do it? i would just to see if it fit me or i fit it whichever the case may be. We cannot do this however, so it seems to me at least, we can only do it within the constraints society allows. For us it is a constant battle between being who we are and who we are expected to be.

Mistress Watchful said
    i too am not big on the label thing but if you want to go down that road i am just a crossdresser when the opportunity arises. What i would really like to be is a fulltime cd'r that had a job in a really nice
    Anime costumes last night, jealous as hell, because they are usually aimed at sissy play... then I thought... what's to stop me being an Anime Princess?! Why can't *I* be the dress up doll?!

The main thing I think that would stop me persuing this avenue is that I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a sissy and I would worry about what other's thought... which are pretty stupid reasons!

Yes Mistress Watchful they are pretty stupid reasons but they are the same reasons that stop me from doing it.

Rachel

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi pascaldesprets,

so far i understand that you are a person who has been born mal but feels a strong feminine side. You like to dress as a female/girl/sissy and it makes you feel well. You like to be humiliated and be seen as a sissy gurl ...
    ... so what's wrong with it?
    Don't try to press yourself in boxes but rather enjoy what makes you feel good. That's all that counts.
    You must not feel weird or like an alien here around.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    I have news for you, pascaledesprets - you are a sissy. In your case, the kink you desire is not so much the dressing-up part so much as it is the humiliation that accompanies being dressed in frills. There is nothing wrong with you - you are not an alien - you are a sissy - a pretty sissy gurl. Wouldn't you be happy if you were never allowed to dress or behave like a male ever again? Wouldn't it be wonderful if a strong Domme recognized exactly what you are and "forced' you to be a gurl from now on, regardless of the consequences?

7. pascaledesprets

pascaledesprets Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Thank you all for your answers and advices. Then I am a sissy. As Miss D says, I need a Mistress to force me to be a full time girl. I am dreaming of it. I am becoming mad at it. I even forget to be careful at work with feminine gestures and also clothing. I see so much smiles on faces when I move to an office.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice