About guys asking to be locked

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by LadyFedora, Sep 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    Okay, so this is something a lot of the ladies around here will recognize I think. And a lot of guys should also recognize there own behaviour in this.
    What this post is about, is (new) guys who're asking to get locked. As a woman on here, I get asked this question many time, almost daily. And honestly, I don't mind :) I think it's funny, it's cute some times and it even let me get into contact with for instance @Kontraband, with whom I have played with great fun a few times.

But what always sounds funny to me, are conversations that go something like this:

It's not so much that it's strange to be asked by a complete stranger to lock his cock, what I find even more interesting are the guys who start with "I want to be dominated" and next they have an entire schedule setup once they are locked.
    I've once had a guy send me an Excel sheet with an entire calendar for his lock up, with an end date, unlock dates, teasing etc. His excuse: "just to make it easier for you"

Now of course I understand that some of these guys have had this fantasy for a long time, and they want to live the fantasy for real, but why would one ever think this is how a D/s relationship, or a Keyholder/wearer relationship works?

It's like going to a restaurant, telling everyone you don't want anything else then the surprise menu, and once you can order you say: "Give me the surprise menu, but with steak, french fries, beans and nothing else" ;)

So really the question I would like to ask, how do you think guys ever get the idea to ask a woman something like this, in this way? And even better, how best to teach them no to, that this is not the way it works. ;)

I'm looking to get some conversations going around this, so some day we can maybe guide those people to this thread for more information ;)

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    I can well relate to this one.I to periodically get requests (especially on FL but here too sometimes) from males asking me to be their KH. I had one only yesterday. Even if I were available for this, it's definitely the wrong way to start. I usually point them to the Seeking/Soliciting sub-forum here. And tell them to be patient - it's like gettng the right person for the right relationship, not that different from finding the right person vanilla.

slave_m likes this.
  3. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Yes indeed, it always amazes me how they think it works like this in a kinky setting. Why they think getting a D/s relationship with someone is so different form a normal vanilla relationship.
    Are we sending the wrong signals? Or is it caused by media/literature/movies etc.? Or are those guy just really dumb? ;)

4. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    It varies IMO. Some are just timewasters anyway. Others genuinely have no idea, and are clueless. And too many are so obsessed with their own wants (especially thoose trying to top from the bottom) that they don't know how to consider the other person at all.

5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Hmmmmm it has often been said the those of the male species think with the wrong head. :p

Mistress Meeshell likes this.
  6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    That is why they get into such a tizwuz when they can't play with their little friend 5 times a day . !!

Personally that is why I never use chat because I am not going to tell you what kind of knickers I am wearing. Go ask your mum you know her better !! Ffs

Then as you say the topping from the bottom and due to different time zones of course I want to be up at 2am on Thursday to chat ! No its not convenient !
    Of course I am very interested in your boy bits that look as if they have not see a bar of soap in a month as one guy posted on his account for my delectation.
    As for could I send you my bank account details so you can send me money yep up for that as well .
    It's definitely why I was happy to forget my FL password lol there were definitely some very crazy people on there.

Xx Wendy

KyHldr74 likes this.
  7. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    What men don't understand is how much work it is to be a "good" key holder. It takes an enormous amount of mental energy, believe it or not! For me, non of it would be fun if I wasn't already in an amazing relationship with my husband. Kind of like eating just one ingredient of a birthday cake (aside from sugar)--Yuck! But all the ingredients together... YUMMY!

chastesoon, Jblocked, joe01 and 3 others like this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    It is just my guess...are they believing that they are speaking with a pro?

Imo they think pro domme means hooker, to be told what they want to be done "to" them, when, and how often. Not exactly appropriate to speak with someone you want to be your owner in such a manner, but I think they are ordering room service.

I'll have one domme, Chastity fetish, a lot of teasing, with a side of humiliation...oh and I would like that on Sundays and Wednesdays.

bnd2plz and Mistress Meeshell like this.
  9. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Yes, this! very much this! Guys don't understand the time and energy I invest in all this.
    The only think they see is "You can just have me do whatever you like". But not understanding that it's not that easy. I for instance love mummification, so I do it often. But no matter how often you do something like this, every time I have to prepare a lot of things. I have to make sure we have the time and private for an extended session, I have to make sure we have enough supplies, I have to prepare the room, check the temperature, get stuff ready and of course think about stuff I would like to do.
    But most guys don't understand this, and think it's all just a spontaneous thing.

chastesoon, joe01 and bnd2plz like this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Like camping, my ex thought everything just showed up. Packed coolers, food bought and planned, rent or camper set up, bedding packed and made up, chairs, firewood, kitchen utensils, ice, garbage can, clothes, toiletries, cleaning supplies, and entertainment for child.

She just showed up after and said camping is so fun, we should do this more. Lol

bnd2plz likes this.
  11. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    LadyFedora,

This is a great post and one I can definitely identify with (from a submissive male perspective). I guess quite a lot of men live out a fantasy of chastity first and then they believe they've found someone who can share that fantasy with them, and actively wants to lock them as though it is somehow giving great enjoyment and satisfaction to the Mistress / Master.

Fundamentally, the dynamic is little different to a job application / interview, and perhaps if more subs understood that from the outset, there would be less of a problem.

I think there are two potential solutions to how you might 'train' subs to approach potential keyholders better. First is actually sharing some of the absurb messages received from prospective subs is quite revealing. I know one Mistress that has done this and it really brings into perspective the sorts of rude, ill thought out and offensive approaches some men think are acceptable - they are definitely thinking with their cocks. A lot of men have an ego that likes to think they are unique and special, so seeing that actually they are no different to lots of other men will probably 'deflate' things a bit.

The other part of the solution is to have some sort of bar or screening tool. A simple bar is just to have a description that sets out your rules and if anyone messages without having had the curteousy to check those rules, then they can't expect a reply. However, that's hardly a radical or new suggestion, so to raise the bar a bit might mean putting some conditions around acting as a keyholder, whether the sub needs to satisfy some tests first. Finally, and my preferred route, would be some simple form of questionnaire. It should be possible to design the questionnaire so it is complex for the sub to fill in (a test in itself)but not for the Mistress / Master to review, and it gives a much better indication early on of likely compatibility.

I would be happy to have a go at such a questionnaire from a sub's perspective, but would welcome the insights of a Mistress / Master as the questionnaire really needs to work more for them.

12. Mistress Meeshell

Mistress Meeshell Active member

Local Time:
    hopefully the men read this cuz im really sick of it

13. CSG in a Pink 18CP

CSG in a Pink 18CP Locked in a Lori's Tube

Local Time:
    I tried at first to get my wife to be a Keyholder by telling her how great it would be for her. It didn't work.

Chastity didn't win her over until I not only gave her ALL the keys but all of me as well. I changed my approach from being selfish to committing to making every aspect of her life better.

Becoming the housewife and relieving her of those burdens was what sold her on the concept of chastity.

I could give her all the massages and orgasms in the world and that wouldn't even compare to the happiness she has knowing that she'll never have to clean a toilet or fold laundry ever again.

Arlentia2, MaidJamie and KyHldr74 like this.
  14. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Possible some do. But in that case they can seek out a pro else anyway.

15. Mistress Meeshell

Mistress Meeshell Active member

Local Time:
    CSG in a Pink 18CP likes this.
  16. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    Personally I believe that the internet grants people such anonymity that people just blurt things out without really thinking about it. We are loosing the ability to talk with people face to face and engage in the ritual of small talk and getting to know one another . . . gauging compatibility. It doesn't help that men have spent a large amount of time absorbing information and crafting the perfect woman / scenario / dialog; believing everything they read and concluding that potential key holders are willing to jump right in and begin abusing them. Hell, why wouldn't they? All the internet feeds us tells us so and you can't put anything on the net that isn't true, right?

All relationships have basic stages:
    Initial Meeting and or Attraction - The opportunity to see if there is mutual interest or attraction to go to the next level
    Curiosity, Interest, Infatuation - Courtship, putting your best foot forward, refining the common interests, "Is this the right person for me?" or "What cn I do to make this person like me?"
    Enlightenment - Beginning to place and accept the trust of the other person, flaws and irritations begin, differences are notes, problem solving begins.
    Commitment: Open and honest conversations should be happening.

Unfortunately we rush through or try to skip stages totally which will almost always derail progress.

Slow down, take your time, be respectful, and get to know the person of your interest.

Poinciana and Mistress Meeshell like this.
  17. CSG in a Pink 18CP

CSG in a Pink 18CP Locked in a Lori's Tube

Local Time:
    Hold on a second...

Are you telling me that there are things on this internet that aren't true? Does that mean that Elvis isn't alive? My whole world just came crashing down. Thanks for ruining it for me.

ddh067 and DarkKnight like this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i think that anbody that chats to a Lady shud be polite and good.

19. DarkKnight

Colorado
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I hate to be the one to break it to you. Elvis went face down in a peanutbutter and banana sandwich.

ddh067 and CSG in a Pink 18CP like this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If you think you have it bad, you should see what us women have to put up with.

21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    The truth is this is what most so called subs want, without paying for it.

22. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Bingo! A useful sub is so much more appreciated than someone who just wants to act out their selfish fantasies.

23. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    For many years, to act out my feminine feelings and fantasies, I went to pro dommes and found those sessions to be fun, educational and enjoyable. That was before my wife, now Mistress, knew of my leanings. Once She found out and had the idea of feminizing me and enjoying my servitude, things changed quite dramatically. Now, more than 5 years later, I am living out what were originally fantasies in our real life, everyday, journey. Sure, we have disagreements and disappointments , but She is always in control and we are both much happier because of it.

24. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    We are Mistress! I know not to ask and I struggle to explain my desires with my wife. I really just want to make her happy. I would like to enrich our relationship in many ways and this is one of them. I read the comments from Mistresses as much as possible to gain a better understanding.

Mistress Meeshell likes this.
  25. DarkKnight

Colorado
    Local Time:
    Not having open and honest communication in a relationship will lead to you, or she, feeling unfulfilled. Thats not to say that the conversation can't be limited to a place and or time but, keeping it to yourself is no good.

cosmiccandi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice