In need of help! The best cage for me

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by mommynsissyboy, Apr 15, 2009.

1. mommynsissyboy

mommynsissyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    hello E/everyone,

i hope some of you may have had some experience in my delema inorder to give advice.

basically i am looking for the best cage for me... i have and used a CB 2000 CB 3000 and a Gerecke tube.

i love all but here is my problem i am only about 3" when soft and about 4" when hard. i am not circumsized but do have a PA. When i am locked because of my small size i can pull out which i must find a way to prevent.
    i have tried to use a lock through the front of the CB 3000 and around my PA but because of my foreskin i am constantly being pinched to the point that i can not acomplish anything while it is there.

i need help has anyone had this problem and how did you correct it (my KH will not go along with circumcision so that's out)

I have considered a barbell with a locking end that will protrude from the cage and lock outside but still worried about pinching.

love to hear from you all.......

sissyboy

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    From what I know, which is only from personal experience, you may be in for a rough ride finding a device to suit your needs... unless you are going to go full-blown belt.

My pet is not circumsized and is PA pierced, and we have had all the problems you speak of, although he is not as small as you when flaccid.

I can only think of a locking cable, which would prevent pull out when threaded through your PA ring. Try this.

Good luck, and let us know if you find a solution. :manga_blowkiss:

3. mommynsissyboy

Local Time:
    thanks Mistress W.

appreciate the help........just disappointed in the answer

have you used a cage with the PA tube included like the Lori's tubes?

i have thought to go that route but was afraid with my small size it would be difficult to line up the piercing as well will it irritate where that will hold the forskin back on the bottom?

as an fyi to all reading i found out today that A.L Miller the manufacturer of the CBXXXX line is coming out with a CB 6000 in a short version which i am excited to see as i find the 6000 long and they are also planning a new version for PPL with a PA this i am excited to see as well.

thanks A/all

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Our Lori experience was a HUGE disaster!

The main parts are written up here.

On top of that, pet decided to get his foreskin pierced in line with the original PA piercing to see if that would work... it didn't.

I think as far as defeating devices goes, there are those that will try and defeat them and succeed, and those who respect the honour of being locked up and have better things to do (ie housework and worshipping!) than sitting there figuring out how to cum in their device. Why bother with lock up at all!?

I think you can be trusted, but I realise how important it is for your Mistress to have security... we all feel the same way. :manga_balloon:

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    I have been able to address some of the issues you raise with a little tinkering in my basement workshop. If you are short, it is definitely worthwhile to shorten the CB3K cage. This can be done with a jeweler's saw and some epoxy putty. For the pull-out problem, I made a device that holds the penis by the PA piercing, though I don't know how it would work if you are uncircumcised. MatureMetal is going to make one for me out of stainless steel, as soon as I get around to sending him my prototype. Once he makes one, I'm sure it won't be hard to make several more if there is a demand.

Click on my avatar, and you can see the pictures in my Albums. Where there is a will, there's a way!

6. mommynsissyboy

Local Time:
    Thanyou both for feedback mark you have given me an idea with your pic on how i might make one simular but comfortable for my forskin not to pinch will let you know when i get the chance.

as a side note to your shortened CB i found out last week that the CBxxxx line is coming out with 2 additions very soon a 6000 short version and a new style that is designed for a penis with a PA and is supos to be adjustable in length to fit most.

the toy store i buy from and who ordered my first CB 2000 and CB 3000 was going to buy a CB6000 through they gave me the uodate last week so keep your eyes open for that i am excited.

thanks again

sissyboy

7. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    I'm glad my pictures have given you an idea for making your own. That's what we are here for: to learn from each other. If the Millers come out with a PA version of the CB3/6K, I will be very interested to see the design. I check on their site every now and then, but haven't seen any announcement yet. In the meantime, MatureMetal seems to have a high quality product at a very reasonable price. Most likely, my next device purchase will be from him.

8. mommynsissyboy

Local Time:
    hay mark

i was told it would be a couple of weeks before the 6000 was avaliable in the short and a month or so before the PA version was avaliable.

i'm looking forward to seeig it as well.

thanks

sissyboy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice