A week into becoming Elana

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Elana, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    It's been a week since I was locked up and had to leave everything male at the door and give my body mind and soul surely over to my Mistress, I am not permitted to wear any male garments inside the house, I will wear what she deems fit as servants clothing typically a white shirt button.. I did not think these things happenned in real life, I have had no release since being in a cb 2000s, the longer I am in it I am fantasizing about sucking a nice cock, 9 inches that she teases me with as its her friends I have told her I will make her proud of me and make him cum while she watches me and be open to the idea of being taken from behind as my ass is now hers also to give to whoever she pleases.. My cock has become my useless clitty, she makes jokes about it never having to worry about going in another woman again and if I am lucky another sub will please me, I
    would never have considered another mans lips wrapped around my clitty would have an effect on me, after being locked up I am sure I will not last long, I am no longer referred to by male name, there's discipline here too which I don't want to go through, one device a birdlocked has little spikes which hurt my clit, and she has also used tobasco sauce on her property below, forcing me to take a cold shower and not even think about touching it while it's off being cleaned and I wont, she talks like as I become more and more passable she will let me be with guys as long as she approves and wants me to do my makeup later today and see if she can find me a bull, my life is changing

Dana Fleming likes this.
  2. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    It would be good to know what led up to this and what your living arrangements are.

Elana likes this.
  3. sissytoo

sissytoo Member

Local Time:
    Ah yes, absolute and total surrender is so liberating.

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  4. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    The gir
    i guess what led up to this.. Around 4th of July I came home from being from working from home, my girlfriend was a pro or semi pro domme well I thought she had stopped while she was with me as I am the one paying the rent and whatever... Well I came home with a chip on my shoulder and found two used condoms in a trash bag.. I came unglued on her talked about leaving her etc.. She told me he was her sub and the condom was for catching his cum and making him eat it... I believe her she does not lie like other people but I was still bothered some, I am thinking my girlfriend has men over making them cum and making money from it. I got upset called her some names I shouldn't have I was an asshole about it.. I didn't leave her though I think deep inside I liked the idea

5. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    Also the following day I took a chance on it and told her I wanted her to dress me up and take me with a strap on.. We went to a store and bought me some lingerie and some toys. As she was fucking me she got a lot out of me, we also filmed it and she has shown the video to one other sub... For a while when I was in hotels she would permit me to touch myself but only with something in me she would tell me to think about a cock in me cause it's going to happen and I need to enjoy as I am no longer a man but a girl as far as she is concerned... On one hand I love my new place however I cannot relate to the masculine homophobic type of work environment I am in.. Yes they go through the whole non discriminatory doesn't matter what you do after hours etc but you cannot tell your co workers your girlfriend takes you from behind and you like it, .. While gone and I would get argumentative with her about money etc she told me enjoy being away cause once you get back your getting locked up and will stay dressed as a girl... When here .. Well I did not believe her.. I got finished with my project made it home and she has been doing it.. I did not think she would keep me locked up like this I thought maybe for a couple hours or something and I have fought her some too... The longer I stay locked my resistance is wearing down. To the point of fantasizing about making a real man cum however I can, I told her and she smiled, last nite in bed she told me eventually she will want to have sex again but she can't have sex with me because I am a girl, maybe she will have me make love to her with a strap on or she will find a guy.. I don't know how I will handle that she told me I will get a treat from it and she will let me taste her pussy after its well fucked I will have the condom emptied in my mouth and taste what a real mans cum tastes like... Or she would bring him here and have me make him hard prior to penetrating her.. I told her I would like to lick her and have him cum in mouth... She told me that can be arranged and she might want to fuck me in front of him with her strap on ... I cannot explain how I feel about all this yet it's so new,

6. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Hope she now keeps you in enforced chastity and in skirts and heels.
    I am kept like this and love it. I am also expected to spend time each day on my nail polish too.

Elana and danijean001 like this.
  7. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Interesting and thank you for the reply.

Elana likes this.
  8. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    image.jpg

Attached Files:

Brianna27 and lacy02 like this.
  9. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    I just took that a minute ago... I might get it off of me on Wednesday nite if she can find me a guy, I will have to do as she says I might get fucked or required to make him cum orally and I will be let out of my device long enough to have an orgasm and then locked back in it.. It's weird that I am loving her more and more and so accepting of what she says I am not fighting her like I was doing but accepting my place and frequently I am told to kiss her feet... Tonite I have been given permission to go toy shopping I can't wait.. I need to be stretched so I can take her strap on or whoever she gives my pussy to

spider203 likes this.
  10. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    We are getting into those more and more.. Although right now we are using fake nails which pop on and off... I still have to act like a guy some and the more I stay dressed the harder it is..

11. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    You are pretty :) Great job!

Elana likes this.
  12. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Tom... My mistress took me shopping at target a couple nights ago where I spent some money on makeup products basically everything from brushes to foundations mascara eyeliner etc.. after going to a consignment store and basically getting me a new wardrobe.. I got a lot of new dresses skirts som

spider203 likes this.
  13. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:

14. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Enjoy your new life! Making love with a man is so fulfilling, let us know when it happens to you!

Brianna27 and Elana like this.
  15. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Looking like this is a one way trip to full time girly . Xx
    If you want to talk msg me Hunny
    Xx Wendy

Elana likes this.
  16. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    O
    I will she had me buy some things today
    As much as I know I would love that.. This is fine when I am not working but how co

17. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    :) it kind of feels that way... I am happy with it all so far.. Right now we are in the getting
    ...Errrrrrrrr this thing chops up my conversations..Sweetie I would so love to be a full time girl and accepted as so it would make me happy at least I feel like it would.. I don't smile much as a guy I never have or take many pictures I am not happy as a guy but the world I live and work in is an angry male dominated type world and its either fit in or be kicked to the curb.. It's competitive it's very and hate to say testosterone driven... It sucks I lose myself in it a lot and I get dragged down I pretend to be one of them, I am so sorry.. I am apologizing to myself.. But the money is essential to living so I sell myself out.. I don't like it but its all I have done since I was 21.. I am making excuses and I know it... There's my sleeping outfit for tonite... No makeup on right now.. Tonite my mistress took me shopping at goodwill and got me 7 blouses.. And 6 skirts... My wardrobe is growing and omg I got some awesome things in it, I tried on all the items in the store too... At first I was nervous but that passed by.. And she was in there with me always coming by and saying stuff like honey I found another skirt or dress to try on or open the door let me see it while the other customers were in ear distance.. Not that it matters gave them something to talk about oh well....

Attached Files:

18. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    I will Wendy once I get this thing figured out

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  19. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Yep thats me too. Therefore I am requested to keep my toes painted all the time and wear toes rings and a chastity cage is mandatory ( and one that cannot be removed or I can get out of) then when at home its into my heels and skirts.
    I basically dress as a girl all the time when at home. :)
    The chastity keeps it so intense as the cross dressing is a real turn on for me but I am no longer allowed male orgasms.

Brooke the Sissy and Elana like this.
  20. Elana

Elana Member

Local Time:
    That s what she's doing to me :) and she talks more about finding me a guy maybe even more than 1 guy than talking about me having her again... She tells me she will teach me how to give a proper blowjob.. We'll see I guess

spider203 likes this.
  21. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    From my limited experience of being kept in enforced chastity after a few months I guess I would do anything for an orgasm and also things I would not have normally ever considered. So giving a blow job albeit not my favourite pastime may be considered after months of chastity if this was a way out.
    You will have to see how you feel after being in a cage for a few months.
    I personally have now accepted that I will be wearing a cage for the rest of my life with my wife so uncontrolled orgasms and masturbation is a thing of the past. Replaced with my feminisation and fidelity and I just love it. Less is so much better however there are times when I really would like to be free of my cage but thats not going to happen so I now embrace the feminine lifestyle I have to live.

Dana Fleming, spider203 and Elana like this.
  22. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @Elana
    Once you loose your testosterone you can easily out think the boys ,because they have to think of their dicks first then food then dick then beer then dick then job !!

Xx Wendy

Elana and xcitedsisssy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice