Thanks a lot, Mom

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Muzzo4you, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Ok, so my wife read 50 Shades way back then and we talked after. She loved the idea of a Red ‘play’ room just for us. Per her instruction, I painted our spare bedroom – she did make a great color choice. Over time we added some interesting toys to our collection. Prior to this over the years we both figured out quite quickly that she was best suited for Top and me for Bottom, so sure, this was carried over into our Red room where lots of fun was had. Looking back, I recall her never wanting to be the Bottom. Humm…

Anyway, one day after a nice tease and denial session in the Red room she somehow got it into her mind that she’d like to ‘try’ chastity on me – advising she had already procured an appropriate device. Sure, I’m game for almost anything that makes us happy - especially when submitting to her in our private Red room. You know, its turn what you hear about that first ‘click’ of the lock… Later, after more fun (for her at least!) little did I grasp at that time that this ‘small’ device would always be left on me when we exited the room tired, satisfied, and less horny (for her) than when entering it.

For quite some time, we enjoyed our dynamics in that Red room, and my suffering outside due to this infernal device – now never ever removed unless by her and only back in our Red room. Oh the agony, oh the bliss….

And then the phone call came that everyone fears about their parents – her mom had suffered a mild stroke (she lives alone as her husband passing on years ago). Urgent plans were made for my wife to go and take care of her mom for a short while, then handing off mom’s support duty to her sisters. Off she goes leaving me – chastity device still intact – to help care for her mom. Well, the all the sisters got together and since mom was advancing in age that it would be best if she wasn’t still living alone, and, since our place was the only one with an extra bedroom (the sisters not knowing our true use of it!) that it would be ‘perfect’ they said if mom could move in with us. Of course, my wife agreed. That night my wife called me with the ‘good news’. Ouch – I love my mother-in-law dearly, but seriously, having her under my roof…ugh.

My wife also informed me that our ‘red’ room was to be her mom’s room and that we did need to change the color. After some brief protests on my part, I acquiesced and asked what should the new color be. My wife chose a nice off white and said I better get right on it as mom will be joining us in a week or two.

So, as all you guys know, a good finish to a job only happens with good prep – so I spent the next several days while my wife was still away boxing up our toys, moving into the attic most of the non-bedroom type ‘furniture’, repair the walls (well, we weren’t that rough in there so it was manly some nail holes and such….), etc. Then, the painting commenced – the same day my wife was coming home. I had really thought I’d be completed before she returned but got a late start that morning.

I’m painting away and thinking this is coming along nicely, as her color choice is mostly covering up the ‘red’ very well, when I hear my wife arrive home. Instead of going out to meet her I just keep painting. Hearing the radio playing where I’m working she comes in and yells out, “Stop right there!”

Oh no, wrong color, what have I done, room’s not done yet – all these thoughts going through my mind, when I turn to face her, staying ‘ Hi hunny, what’s the matter?’.

The look on her face said it all, but she exclaimed, “You’re in the Red room – what are our rules!” to which I replied, “But, Dear it’s not going to be our Red room anymore.”

She counters with “I see Red therefore it’s still our Red room and you know the rules – STRIP!”

Knowing she’s always right – especially in here (and the fact I’ve only partially painted the first wall) - I immediately strip off my clothes while she watches with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. Once I’m bare she takes my clothes and leaves the room. I figure I might as well get back to painting (need to keep a wet paint edge, right fellas) until she returns.

When she returns, I ask her about mom, etc. and we have a nice conversation while I continued painting in the buff (she even complimented me on the painting!). As she’s about to leave me to complete this first coat of paint she advises, “You do realize that with mom coming shortly even though we will not have our Red playroom any more that doesn’t mean your chastity device is coming off. My rule has always been, and remains, that it stays on you until we’re in our Red room – which will no longer exist… ”.

To say I’m majorly bummed is quite the understatement! I say silently to myself as I keep painting “Thanks a lot, mom.”

2. Deleted member 43235

That was a very good read this morning. I did feel myself growing in my cage behind my desk in the office.

3. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    Now supported by pics in my gallery :)

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great story, so frustrating!!

5. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    "Thanks a lot, Mom" - Par Duex......

Ok, so my wife’s mom has settled in with us and loves her new bedroom. “Oh, it was so nice of you to have me move in with you both and fix this room up for me, dear” she told me that first day. Yea, right I silently say to myself, while replying with a loving smile “Mom, it was the least we could for you during your recovery”. She smiles back, almost as if she knows something I don’t.

For the next few weeks we cater to her simple needs such that she ‘recovers’ from her, to me, seemingly very mild stroke. For the life of me, I really can’t tell that she was ill at all. Oh well, I’ll keep my mouth shut and be the loving son-in-law - knowing quite well how to keep the peace in my own home! (See the first part of this ‘story’).

Since I work out of the house and my wife doesn’t, it naturally falls on me to take care of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. No worries, I’m pretty good at it and my wife always lets me know she appreciates all I do to help keep the place running. And now, with ‘mom’ here, it’s quite natural that I do her laundry, etc. as well.

Dear reader, you’ll recall that my wife has left my cock locked up ever since she ‘walked in’ on me painting over our Red room for mom to stay in. No pun, but it’s be quite hard so far as she hasn’t unlocked me since that fateful day…ugh. Pretty soon it will elapse the longest period of ‘abstinence’ since we started to enjoy our Red room adventures. I so do hope it ends very soon!

With mom here our days as pretty much uneventful, and nights with my wife – even as horny as I am – are even less so. Surprising how my wife is licked to orgasm almost nightly, while all I get is the promise of being unlocked ‘soon’. Gawd, this sucks – but a locked man knows the rules – her rules.

The other day at dinner my wife informs us that she has to go on a business trip for a short time. Oh no, this doesn’t sound good, so I ask what does that mean, to which she replies “No worries dear, just a couple of weeks. You and mom have been getting along so nicely, I told my boss that being away would not be a hardship here.” In my mind, I’m screaming “Not a hardship, of course not a hardship – in this damn cock lock device I can’t get hard at all!!!” With a faint smile on my face I ask “How soon do you leave” where she responds, “Monday”. Shit!! We’ve got this weekend already planned out with lots of activities, it better damn well mean we can fit in an ‘unlocking’!!

Fast forward – nope – she left early Monday morning with no ‘opportunity’ to unlock me. Not even a quick hand or blowjob then back under her key. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Except of course, my oral ‘tribute’ to her pussy. Fuck. Her being away is going to suck…big time.

Tuesday – laundry day…. I’ve been in the habit of folding all the clothes and then taking them back to either our or my mom’s room. Today mom has a few items that should really be hung up. So, up I go to her room and open her closet. Wow - seeing the red paint still in there reminds me that I really should have painted it over, but it also stimulates the many memories experienced in this room.

I must have been standing there not moving, caught in my memories, when I hear behind me, “Son, why are you standing still?” Damn, it’s mom – how long has she been there? “Oh, hi mom. No reason just deep in thought about work” (I lied). Her reply quite caught me off guard, “That’s not what I think. I think that you’re remembering the rules when this room was Red. You know what to do.”

WHAT? What the heck is she talking about? How could she know? Has my wife been sharing our secrets? How am I supposed to answer that – that ‘command’ – as it certainly was not a question?

“Mom, what are you saying?

“Your wife hasn’t been keeping secrets from me since she was very young. Do you really believe I don’t know what used to go on in your red ‘play’ room? You know the rules. She even reminded you of them on the day you painted it ‘as long as there is red in here you will obey’, correct? Oh dear, why am I asking you – it’s the rules. So, do you see any red?”

“Yes, mom, I do.”

“Then do it.”

I put her laundry down on her bed and start to strip blushing quite a bit I’m sure. I’ve turned away from her in case she doesn’t know I’m locked up. No such luck as she says “Turn around, let me see”. Slowly, bashfully, I turn which brings a smile to her face.

She then sits down on the bed, pulls me over by my locked up cock, lifts it to feel the weight and the heat I’m now generating from within it. “Nice and tight, I see”, she exclaims “just like I kept my husband.” What? What kind of family did I marry into? I’m at a loss for words – which is good as that is another rule I don’t want to have enforced at the moment!

After she’s had her visual inspection, she informs me, “Ok, you broke the rules, let’s get this over with, across my knees with you”.

Oh no, this isn’t getting any better. I had better do as she commands and hope she doesn’t really know ‘everything’ between my wife and I. Down I go across her legs, assuming the position I’ve been in so many times with my wife. She informs me, “I’ll not be too hard on you, I am still recovering, so just count out loud as usual for me.” WTF, did my wife leave nothing special between us?

That first spank was quite the surprise! OW! Here I thought it would be with her bare hand, oh no, unknown to me she must have reached under her pillow and brought out our paddle!! ((note to self: when this is over hide all our toys!!)) “One, thank you Mistress. May I have another?” I state in whimpering tones.

Thankfully, she stopped at one dozen. My ass was on fire – where did she get that strength!

“Up now with you and finish hanging my clothes” she informed. I rose and started to put my clothes back on when quickly she stated “My, you’ve forgotten the rules already? There is still red in this room – NO clothes!”

Hanging my head, not a stich of cloth on me, I quickly hung her garments then went to close the closet to ‘eliminate’ any red in the room.

She says, “Stop, leave the doors open, I like the color.” Oh no…. this means I can’t put any clothes back on nor try to take command of any situation within the house.

She further states, “Tell you what, while your wife is away these next few weeks, let’s just leave them open the whole time. I’m sure we’ll both enjoy our time together even more – now that you’re ‘needs’ are hanging out in the open. I’ve missed being in charge for so long. I’m willing to bet we’re going to have so much more fun – together. What do you say?”

To say I’m majorly bummed at this turn of events is quite the understatement! I so do hope she’s got the key to my device!! I say to my new mother-in-law Mistress, “You’re right, we will. Thanks a lot, mom.”

6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    What a twist! Def shoulda painted the closet too!

7. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Nice , had my mother in law living with us and while it could have been interesting I for one am glad she never knew.

8. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Just think about all those cousins and aunts...... you may have a very eventful Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa....... celebration of your choice, or should I say, theirs!!!!
    Good luck!!!!

lacy02 likes this.
  9. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    WOW. Great story! However, I can't imagine my mother or my mother-in-law knowing anything about our sex-capades. Both of them would have a heart attack for sure. Keep up the stories, fun to read!

Queensbitch and spider203 like this.
  10. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    Just read and enjoyed part 1...story (and characters) are developing nicely...I like the way your wife has taken charge, and makes quite clear that she controls the keys (and the cock)!

lacy02 likes this.
  11. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    Okay! Just read part 2! And what a fun twist...I confess, I didn't see that coming! This was a fun story, and you've left lots of room for growth (forgive the bad pun) if you choose...thank you...I enjoyed it!

spider203 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Forum my wifes mom my cock

2. cousin in law male chastity caption

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice