Airport hold luggage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Aug 27, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    first of all I'd like to apologise for posting another one of these type of posts I gather there are lots but couldn't find any on this issue

We are going on holiday in a couple of weeks (currently locked in steel) and the plan was to remove the device and put it into hold luggage , however my wife is now worri d that it will get picked up on the scanner and the luggage could get removed from the flight and potentially we could miss the flight, I know it is highly unlikely that we would miss our flight with the check times etc. But just wondering what it can scan and if there is anything I can say to keep her mind at ease, she is at the moment planning on packing the cb-6ks to keep me locked while away but it's rather large for me now and it's rather bulky under clothing too,

Hoping some of you may be able to help on this matter especially seeing as a couple of you work in the airports
    @bnd2plz
    @lampy

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    @Lockdown I think your good lady is over reacting. If you are not wearing it and it's in your luggage why would they? We came back from Amsterdam with whips, paddles and a steel head cage in one suitcase...
    Hugs
    Lucy x

Lockdown likes this.
  3. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    In luggage no problems whatever amount of kinky toys you carry. even on you if is plastic. When we came from Amsterdam too, i had in hand luggage a steel XL(360g) buttplug and was no problem (i had to show to the control officer, but understand instantly what is about and everything lasted no more few seconds).

danleft1 likes this.
  4. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    You would be completely fine with it in your checked luggage, and probably not even a problem with it in your carryon luggage. Very worst case, they will just want to see it. I've made my husband carry his in his carryon bag through security and then we went into the "Family" bathroom in the terminal where I made him put it back on himself. Happy safe and secure flying!

5. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    As others have indicated, in checked luggage, no issue. Even if they were to pull it out for opening, they are not going to hold the luggage or you, for the flight. It is not that problematic an x-Ray profile.

In carry-on it depends on your tolerance for being there while they possibly ask you to remove it. You will still get on the plane, but you might not be comfortable with the idea.

I have checked whips, with metal handles, as well as cock cages and have never had an issue.

Lockdown and danleft1 like this.
  6. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When we flew to Australia for our honeymoon I had every intention of not removing the device. But then the thought of some weird screw up holding us up and keeping us from making our flight made us change our mind.
    I have a steel device and I put it in my carry-on luggage. There was no issue getting through security. Then I just went to the men's room and put it back on.
    I read some people discourage the idea of going through airport security while wearing a device because it's somehow pushing your kink onto others. My thought is that if they want to look under my clothes then that's on them, not me. What I choose to wear as body jewelry under my clothes is my business. And for what it's worth, GC was stopped and they asked to look through her carry-on. She didn't have anything unusual in her bag at all but my bag with the odd shaped hunk of steel didn't turn any heads.

7. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:

I agree with your decision to remove it while going through security and then you or your wife put it back on you in the terminal bathrooms... I think by wearing it through security you are doing a disservice to others. It takes resources away from looking for the real bad guys when they have to deal with your kink. Just my opinion. Maybe one day the scanners will be good enough and smart enough to recognize cock cages and let them through without problems. Until that day I think we should be curteous of others.

Lockdown, slave_m and 1mlockedup like this.
  8. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @bnd2plz I don't entirely disagree with you about the courtesy. But no one has a problem with people going through security with genital piercings or nipple piercings, both of which can be considered kinky but over time have become more acceptable. In the US the TSA has no restrictions on people wearing chastity devices through security. I don't think I have an obligation of being courteous to the person looking under my clothes, but since there is the possibility that someone out of ignorance would take issue with my 'body jewelry' and hold up everyone else, it is everyone else who would be effected out of no fault of their own.
    If you take a job where it is your responsibility to look under people's clothes than you should be mentally prepared for what you might find.

bnd2plz likes this.
  9. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:

You're right, they should be prepared for ANYTHING and not be affected by it unless it is a true security risk.

My husband was stopped, taken aside, and bags searched because the x-ray machine operator saw a knife in his bag. They took him aside, opened his bag and removed a 1 inch, very dull finger nail cleaner/knife. The funny thing is he had a bag inside his carryon that had a pair of handcuffs, a vibrator, leather restraints, a flogger and other various BDSM items... ummm, like... well, uhhh..... his STAINLESS STEEL COCK CAGE. He was beet red when they pulled him aside. He was sure they were going to find those for sure and hold them up for everyone in the line to see. He was shocked to say the least when all they wanted was the harmless 1-inch blade from his manicure set.

You just never know what they're going to get all excited about. :cool:

Jblocked and slave_m like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice