Imagining chastity for 10 years, giving it up in less than 10 days

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by latex_chastity_slave, Aug 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    You chosen it. You were obviously very desperate to become ""abnormal"" in a presence of ""does not matter who"", or, simply, this is your level.
    You speak about ""staying focused on my work and normal life instead of spending any more time on those kinky things"" when at your age of 15 had fantasized to be locked and dominated and ""jerking off myself every few days with chastity videos""??? At my age of 15 was playing football and Pac-Man, and dreaming to shag all Miss World, like George Best, not to be locked, and jerking off at movies with Traci Lords and Tory Welles, not at chastity videos.
    From the moment you had in your head chastity from the age of 15, always be there, no matter how many things you do to distract from this, the feeling to be locked and dominated will be there. you will never be ""normal"" and fulfilled in your life, just a looser once again.
    Finally, become increasingly clear that you, probably, have made silly mistake at your work not because of chastity, but simply you are silly.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    I agree. I raised this as a Mod - maybe even 5 mins - and I thonk it can usefully be a feature of the new updates.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Three minutes barely gives you time to spot a spelling mistake let alone edit one! Thanks for bringing it up. I do understand why a post should be locked for editing after a while but it is rare to need to do so within three minutes.

4. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Or maybe 10 minutes for the people (like myself) that don't have english as a native language.
    Sometimes it take some time to get a sentence right. A lot of times I translate the words from swedish to english in the way I say it in Swedish... And that is not always right and I need some time to get it right

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    din engelska är mycket bättre än min svenska. Jag skulle behöva använda Google Translate, och vi vet alla vad det är!

Your English is far better than my Swedish. I would have to use Google Translate, and we all know what that is like!

6. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:

I use it from time to time when Im not sure of the translation.. But as you say, 'we all know what that is like'.
    And the translation to swedish... 'we all know what that is' hmmm

That's why I need more time then 3 minutes ;-)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  7. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    Normal, chastity, cross dressing--- sissy isn't normal. It's different and what is wrong with that? Normal to me is ---- White bread, Christian, judging, dick-wads.
    I prefer not to be normal. I'm me , and I'm not normal. A normal life can be be rewarding, but so can a perceived normal life. Honestly, it's all Symantec.
    I have an awesome wife and two great kids; a good job with good workmates ( all of which are far from normal).
    I'd be offended to becalled normal, that said what is normal and who really cares? I DON'T.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    I get why they have to disallow editing posts at some point... Someone could post "who likes little puppies?" and then after everyone posts "yes", the original poster could go back and change it to "who likes ^insert something bad here^?).

It would be nice if you could even "add" to your own existing post for clarification at anytime without changing the original post... maybe?.

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Maybe mention this to Jens? He is Danish, next door to you.

slave_m likes this.
  10. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Ok, but... What is his name in this forum? I didn't find anyone under the name of Jens :-(.

/Daniel

11. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Jen is the owner of the site - better known as @Administrator

slave_m likes this.
  12. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Ahh, ok... Thanks!

13. lockedsliver

lockedsliver Active member

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    I must say I'm saddened reading this post. First and foremost, I want to say this is not an attack...

You say she is your mistress and friend, now she's fat, ugly and wastes money... this sounds like something else went on that we're missing. Additionally, what is fat and ugly to you may be beautiful and great to someone else, why put someone down; just say it didn't work out and move on. Additionally, if you decide to try chastity again, then I would urge you to start slow... 1 or 2 days, then 2 or 3 days then 3 or 4 days until you're up to a week then 10 days etc until you and whomever you find acceptable agree that it's a good lockup time. It's not a race.

Also, the idea of chastity and the fulfillment of chastity are completely and totally different ideas. It very well may not be in your wheelhouse to continue this lifestyle, but you really need to think long and hard (pun intended) about if you want to ever continue this again. I can say that being a submissive is very difficult on its own and you may wish to try that out first without the added responsibilities of chastity.

Don't rush decisions, don't rush relationships. My Mistress (wife) and I have been together for almost 10 years... 5 of them married, we didn't have sex, muchless do a D/s thing for the first year, despite both being interested. Then we slowly moved into it; finally moving into a full time relationship. I know it's difficult to move slowly and know the person. Love first, Kink second, all else will fall in place. You have to have open and honest communication and it looks like it wasn't there. It looks like this was a lustful and desire based relationship that didn't work out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice