Details of my Chastity for Master Cherry Leopard

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Melody, Apr 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Melody

Melody Cherry Leoprd's sissy slv

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    i am in kept in chastity by my Master, Cherry Leopard. She keeps me in chastity via having my word given to Her that i will remain chaste until She gives me permission to release. In days gone by my chastity was available for all the world to see via a counter on my journal and today it is available via a post i regularly update on Cherry Leopard's blog. As Y/you will notice i am now 35 days plus my sissy clitty's last release. This is the longest i have ever remained chaste for Master and based on Her reply to my question of what She was thinking on my potential of earning a release it will be some time yet before i will be allowed to be Her cum slut again. Yes, i am required to consume every drop that issues forth from my clitty - when not in Her presence i capture it in a cup and swallow right away when in Her presence the one time i released on Her feet and licked every drop off of them. In time i believe She will have me releasing on other parts of Herself including Her ass where i will lick and kiss every inch to be Her most obedient cum slut. This is my very happy lot in life. Oh You will see that my ability to remain chaste has become much harder (what a word) in recent days in that i am now in practice for sucking cock for my Master's pleasure. i am a sissy cum slut cock sucker in the making. Thank You Master.

hugs,
    melody

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    Dear Melody,

thanks for the infomation. I understand your Mistress does not use a chastity device (yet) to keep you in chastity. It must be quite hard to stand the temptation when you have free access.
    However, you will learn that a sissy receives pleasure from other things than that nasty male habit ...

Hugs and kisses, stay chaste

maid katrin

3. Melody

Local Time:
    Dear maid katrin

With all due respect, Cherry Leopard is my Master not Mistress as She prefers this term.

Chastity is a matter of mind, will, devotion, ownership and honesty for me. i am Cherry Leopard's slave and She owns my chastity. i have given Her my word that i will only touch my sissy clitty and/or give it release as She allows.

As for receiving pleasure - i receive that in knowing that i am serving Cherry Leopard and that She receives pleasure from that as well as i experience pleasure of more direct kinds when allowed to clean, body worship, run errands, or doing any activity that Cherry Leopard has directed me to perform for Her. i am a very lucky sissy slave in that She has taken great interest and participation in my reaching my full potential - not just as a sissy, also as a slave, person, and partner.

i will stay chaste as long as Cherry Leopard desires and will be Her cum slut when She allows.

hugs,
    melody

4. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear melody,

i am sorry for the mistake. It's just that i am not used to addressing a lady as Master. I hope Y/you can forgive this little faux pas.

Nothing to argue abot this, but even a nearly perfect sissy slave might have weak moments.

That's exactly what i meant.

Hugs, maid katrin

5. Melody

Local Time:
    Dear maid katrin - i hope with all my being that Cherry Leopard will consider allowing me to wear similar outfits to the ones You are wearing in Your signature. They are to die for and will always be part of this sissy's mental hoped for wardrobe. you and they are beautiful ! hugs, melody

6. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    maid katrin,

No worries, I know that I am unusual in my preference for the term Master over the term Mistress and I'm not offended when someone uses the term Mistress for me. Well, I would be offended if Melody slipped in that way, but not when other's who are unaware use the more typical Mistress honorific.

Best to you,

CL

7. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Melody,

You forgot to mention the ribbon activity that I've recently had you doing to remind you of your chastity as you perform your cock sucking training for me. I think you should share how that little addition helps keep your mind focused and your hands off your bits for me.

CL

8. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank You very much for being so generous and if You do not mind i'd prefer to keep addressing You as Mistress. As You will know i just had a little conversation with sissy melody and from Your blog i have seen that she started practicing to curtsey which i think is essential for a good sissy maid.
    Thank You btw. for mentioning me at Your blog.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

9. Melody

Local Time:
    melody's enhanced chastity training regime

Dear Cherry Leopard i am so sorry and will make amends i hope by providing details here immediately.

Cherry Leopard had me purchase a dildoe this past week (Tuesday) in order for me to begin my cock sucking practice and learning. This is another example of Her love for me in that She understands that i always want to be the best for Her and that includes when i suck cock for Her pleasure and satisfaction. Master also knew that since my chastity was enforced by my word to Her and my will and that i may be overwhelmed by this new experience and my sissy clitty release albeit accidentally and without intent She had the great wisdom to have me visit a fabrics store to purchase a length of pink ribbon that i tie around my bits and sissy clitty to guarantee no accidents take place, i do this before each practice session which there have been two to date with four taking place every seven days. i am a most fortunate chastised loving sissy slave partner for Master Cherry Leopard

Thank You Cherry Leopard.

melody

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Sounds like Cherry Leopard is a very caring Master. :smilies_xxx10: practice makes for perfect :smilies_xxx10:

Rachel

11. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rachel is absolutely right, your Master is very caring and i wonder if She's preparing you for the real thing.
    I am still a bit doubtful whether the pink ribbon solution really can prevent you from being naughty between your legs ... i still wonder if a chastity device wouldn't do a better job. The pink ribbon could serve as a humiliating decoration so the investment wouldn't be wasted.

Hugs, maid katrin

12. Melody

Local Time:
    Dear maid katrin: my Master is very caring and loving to me in a thousand different ways.

Yes i believe absolutely She is preparing me for the real thing. She has stated She will receive great pleasure and joy by having me please a cock of Her choosing. i am excited beyond belief for this has been a sissy dream of mine for many, many years. i desire to swallow all of the come - every drop and be the best sissy cock sucker for Master. Yes, i am concerned about STI's and am hoping that can be overcome. There are always dildoes, and Master's strap-on, if She decides that is best. my heart's desire is to pleasure and suck a real man's cock for Master whenever She desires( i should have had the chastity device flown desk to desk today). i want to be sissy and pretty and smell nice and be dressed so damn sexy and bring joy pleasure to Master in all ways that She chooses because i love and serve Her.

Question for Cherry Leopard - i believe M/many would learn from Your thoughts on this matter especially me, Your sissy slave partner.

Master, being so caring has decided that i am moving into a whole new level of training and temptation (like now as i write these words for instance) and has decided the time has come for me to wear a chastity device for Her - the CB2000 in hot pink. i am so excited for it to arrive. (giggle)

i always hope the pink ribbon has a purpose going forward,

Thanks maid katrin and respectful for your consideration and kind words

hugs,
    melody

13. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear melody,

this is no nice to read you are going to be properly locked in a chastity device (even though i am not even fond of the cbxk series for sissies ... well, that's a very individual opinion, of course). Pink is definitely an appropriate colour and it will suit you very well.
    Don't exaggerate in the beginning and let your skin get used to the plastic. There are lots of cbxk wearers in the forum who can give you handy hints.

Hugs
    maid katrin

14. Melody

Local Time:
    Dear maid katrin

Oh the irony - handy hints for a CBxK !

i believe i am soon to have a keyholder - i am feeling the love !

excited and very sissy,
    melody

15. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well Melody as I told you months ago, one of your destinies is to have your holes plugged and your hands busy. I've seen the sissy slut that lives in you since soon after we met and I've been taking steps these pasts months to train you and to release that bit of you. Now that I've got you working on a nice big training cock and am about to snap you into serious chastity we are definitely moving down a road towards eventually having you begin to service real men or perhaps do some sissy playtime with a fellow sissy. Of course, if your playing with a fellow sissy you would both have to be very very good for me to consider letting you touch and even suck on each other.

And, as I've told you, I have no doubt that it will take time to find just the right man (or perhaps men since I'm sure you'd love to serve as many as I tell you too). They have to be not only reputable, but also appealing to me. Will they be a play partner for me too? We'll see.

At the moment, I want you to stay focused on the here and now and completing your training to the best of your ability as you always do. You can have your day dreams now and again about what comes next but as I always tell you -- breathe, focus and be in the now.

C.

16. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    maid katrin,

Thank you for the good advice you're sharing with Melody.

C.

17. Cherryleopard

Cherryleopard Empress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ahhhh, excellent advice Rachel. One of the things I have to worry about with Melody is that she'll actual practice to the extreme. Once I put her on task she goes to her max every time. So, I have to set limits for her.

For instance I've set a limit with her new practice cock of minimum 2 sessions per week, maximum 4 sessions per week. No more than 20 minutes per session. I strongly suspect if I hadn't placed upper limits she'd be wearing herself out to master this as quickly as possible. And probably giving herself an extended case of laryngitis in the process!

C.

18. Melody

Local Time:
    Dear Master:

i am Your sissy slave partner and Thank You for Your caring and consideration.

Yes Master i will service as many real men as You tell me too for Your joy and pleasure.

Please know that my hands, lips, mouth and pussy are passionate and desirous of pleasing You first and foremost for it is You i love.

Love and service
    melody

19. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Cherryleopard,

i am sure sissy melody would like that.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

20. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Nice report

Great job reporting and your very submissive and appreciative approach to your Mistress/Master, Melody. you are definitely comprehending your training provided by your Master/Empress. you are very lucky :)

my former Mistress NEVER let me call Her Mistress as She felt it completely demeaning.

All the best to You, Empress, and melody, in this bond. May it work - as close to perfect as it can :)

:cat:

Aline

21. Melody

Local Time:
    Dear sissy Aline:

Thank you ma'am.

i am learning, growing and evolving every day in my love for Master Cherry Leopard as well as my service to Her through Her guidance and leadership.

i am very fortunate and i do my best to be grateful every day and every way to Master.

hugs,
    melody

22. Melody

Local Time:
    Dear maid katrin:

i do indeed look forward to being with other sissies and providing service to Master as She directs us. Maybe we can try on new make-up, do each other's nails, talk about those special sissy things like our first time having a keyholder !

i look forward to someday having a sleep-over ! we can stay up (or not) all night long (or not) !

thinking very sissy thoughts and giggle when i realize how Master cares for me and is so considerate.

sissy hugs,
    melody

23. Melody

Local Time:
    Here is an update concerning my chastity as posted on my Master's blog.

The CB-2000 has arrived just prior to this writing in today's mail.

Soon my sissy clitty and bits that my Master own will be under Her (i hope) lock and key.

As i wrote in elsewhere i hope to be with Master in person for the moment when this wonderful ceremony takes place.

Just think - being chastised for long periods of time, the possibility of milkings, Master using Her strap-on in my pussy as i come to know complete sissy desires and last but not least, expertly sucking a cock for Master's joy and pleasure.

i am becoming my Master's chastised sissy slave cum slut. All my holes plugged and my hands busy.

Thank You Master.

i love and serve You.

melody

24. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hey Mel,

Keep us posted what is going on...new journeys are special. Being locked up is a good beginning :)

Aline:manga_bunny:

25. Melody

Local Time:
    UPDATE: Master Has Assigned Daily Wearing of CB-2000

Dear E/everyone: As of yesterday morning Master Cherry Leopard has commanded me to wear the CB-2000 each day for several hours as a "breaking in" process.

This in preparation for when She secures the lock in place and is my Key Holder that She will be able to leave me locked up for as long as She cares to knowing that due to Her kind consideration that i and my sissy clitty will have girded our loins so to speak.

Thank You Master for Your kind consideration. Thank You Master for Your gift of my chastity for You.

in love and service of Cherry Leopard, my Master,
    melody

P.S. As a special gift She allowed me to touch and play with my nipples for ten (10) minutes after securing the chastity device - yes my sissy clitty strained during this time and since it has been nearly seven (7) weeks since my clitty's last release it did dripped a few drops - it was heaven to touch my nipples and the surrounding area as i just had had a front wax the night before - smooth silky skin - wearing a nightgown that Cherry Leopard had gifted me with - it was a very nice experience indeed - Thank You Master.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice