Weight Loss, A Condition For Release??

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CSG in a Pink 18CP, Aug 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. SecuredDesire

SecuredDesire Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I also think it's a great idea. However, I am already already hard on myself with diet and exercise and am determined to continue getting into better shape. The only person that pushed me to lose 50 pounds this far, was me and I have great more and more ever since. No tricks, to magic sprinkles, just sweat, determination, and cutting sugars and fats. I had to quit drinking soda completely because I had a hard time moderating the amount I drank. I just wanted more and more! My mother would tell me "addictive personalities" swarmed in our family. I am the same way with masturbation/orgasms, unfortunately. The more orgasms I have, the more I love them and want more and more! Well, the solution for soda was to cut it out entirely. Soon I will be at two years without the beverage I drank nearly every day and I am not looking back. For orgasms, I have been trying to moderate but running into the same issue. I do certainly believe I have an addictive personality. If I like something, I keep coming back for more and more.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. SecuredDesire

SecuredDesire Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Back to the topic of weight loss for release... I would like to give a metaphorical reference to the animated action hit, Kung Fu Panda. In the first film, his master, Master Shifu, realized in order to train his student he had to motivate him with the promise of food. This worked well, and in the end, his student was able to acquire the food from his master in a Kung Fu fight. His master then allowed him to finally eat, but was returned the food with the surprising statement "I'm not hungry". ;)

Jasmic68 and Aoilioa like this.
  3. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Ok, the vacation is over and I have weight in on 79,4 kg and my wife didn't give an easy target. My first goal is set on 75 kg, I had hoped for an easier goal... but...

Anyway, when I get to the goal I'm going to have at last one hour of teasing so it's absolutly something to look forward to! But it's going to be hard...

I'm the one that's going to plan and prepare all food, even in the weeks and not only at weekends as I do now. We are also going to have a long walk every evening and for me... back to the gym again!

But the hardest thing is that I think I must stop drinking wine everyday :-(. Eating good food without something good to drink with it, no, I don't like that :-(.

Anyway, it's going to be an interesting autumn :).

innocent.in.574 likes this.
  4. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Basically I get released for PIV sex once for every 0.8 pounds I loose. The kicker is she also has to loose 0.5 pounds. That way I am super supportive of her as well as determined myself. Lost about 20 pounds with this but had an un related injury. We are stating it back up again.

Danny15 likes this.
  5. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Wine completely screws up my weight loss. I hate to give it up, but I may have to. Or at the very least cut back to a glass a week.

6. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    That's a big 'unlike' from me :-(

lock667 likes this.
  7. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Ok, status for me.
    I started this journey the 2:and of september. To have it work I use a app that's called lifesum and it helps me control what I eat and how much. It also have a lot of recipe,

The first 10 days I was sick and couldn't exercise, But now I excercise 3 times a week.
    As I wrote before I'm the one that will cook all the food and guess if my wife love to have a good dinner every evening after work ;-). (Before I was cooking on the weekends and my wife in the weeks - if we didn't go to a restaurang).

And what happend to my weight? My goal until christmas is to get down from 79.5 to 70 kg. And after 25 days I'm at 73,9, so it's going great. My first goal was 75 kg and as a reward I was tied down for some good teasing this weekend...

This is a lot more fun then just lose weight :).

lock667 and innocent.in.574 like this.
  8. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Ohh... And forget to say... I'm not at all that tired that I use to be... And... it's frustrating (in a good way) because I'm also a lot more hornier...

So I think I can live with healthy food and (the worst part) only drinking wine in the weekends ;-)

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    I am so bummed. The gym that I went to that was a five minute drive away has closed. Now I have to join a more expensive and busier gym twenty minutes away. Ease of access to the gym was a large part of my motivation as it didn't impact on our lives much. I do other exercise that doesn't require a gym, walking, running, swimming and the like, but nothing beats a good hour really pushing myself in the gym.

10. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I am curerently using weightlossas a chastity motivator .My weight goes up and down like a yoyo . i can be anywhere between 14st and 16st , I knowthis concerns my wife greatly so as a motivation to get to 14st i have promised myself a behind barz chastity belt if I can get back down to 14st , itsbeen a year since I was there. As I have mentioned on various post before my wife is not fully on board with my chastity , she is happy for me to self lock and self unlock , In the last month I have lost 7lbs and started attending a gym regularly whilst wearing my holytrainer . I also intend to rediscover my mojo and make an effort to rediscover intimacy using chastity as a tool to keep me focused . at some stage when I get near to my goal weight I hope to convince my wife to let me purchase a steel belt , I very much want her to be part of the research and decision making process. I also hope by this stage my wife would have seen the benefits to her of my chastity in rekindling our love . If she sees chastity as a benefit I hope that she will see that if I spend £500 on a belt that she will want me to use it too. i can wear a holy trainer if im 13 st or 20st . the steel belt will not be so forgiving of an expanding waistline so I will have to maintain a healthy weight or I dont get to wear my very expensive belt , This may or may not work but its worth a try .I just need Mrs Danny to see the chastity benefits . I already do shopping , cleaning, cooking and massaging so she doesnt see them as a chastity benefit , having a weekly datenight and loosing weight might pique her interest . fingers crossed

11. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    That's not good :-(.

In the building where I rent our office we have a gym in the basement. No, it's not as good as the big expensive gyms but it's good enough for me. The best thing is that I can go after I'm back from lunch and just take the elevator and work out.

AND, there is not a lot of people there after lunch... perfect when you can't lock the door and everything is open... I don't want to flash the cage for everyone :).

But today I was there a little later then usual, so I wasn't alone. You do think a lot about standing in the right place when you are naked (ok, almost naked) ;-) And not alone AND there is a big mirror on the wall so you can see the showers from where you put the cloths AND talking to strangers or people you just see in the gym...

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Short term goals (weekly) would be the best way to manage weight loss. Otherwise, it's too easy for someone to procrastinate. Also, slow and steady is the best way to lose fat without muscle and keep it off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice