Teasing as a Punishment?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ChasteHubby2015, Jul 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    Just curious, based on everyone's ideas and experiences, can teasing be a form of punishment? Have any of the ladies here used it as such? When I say teasing, it doesn't necessarily have to be a formal tease and denial session (restraining him to the bed, teasing his cock, icing him down, and locking him back up). It could be, for example, as simple as knowing he's been locked for a long time, you send him a sexy pic or purposefully wearing something sexy when around him. I've been locked for a while now and as much as I enjoy and admire seeing sexy pics, they can sometimes feel a bit punishing, so I was just curious what other folks thought about it.

2. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Nope, would not consider this a punishment, it is simply a tease.... Punishment for doing something by definition must be something undesirable enough to forced the punished to make a reasonable effort to stop whatever they are being punished for. In your case does the feelings you experience while viewing sexy pics make you want to cease viewing them? If so, then it is a punishment, but I sincerely doubt it works.

kellysbitch and ChasteDilf13 like this.
  3. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    Only when it becomes too much to bear. Learning how to admire women's sexuality without sexually fantasizing about them has helped. You're right, in the traditional sense, I would personally imagine a very unwanted punishment as something like CBT, extended chastity, etc.

ChasteDilf13 likes this.
  4. Guest 7272

Guest 7272 New member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I'll take the CBT you don't want! :p

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    My Wife is very happy that I sexually fantasize about her. The fact that she is the one doing the teasing means it is her that I fantasize about, not some other woman. I would go as far to say that the way I fantasize about her is key to the way she is enjoying herself so much.

My Wife teasing me is also key to my own continued enjoyment. It has taken much of the place of my normal sexual activity. I can honestly say if my Wife asked me right now, make love or be tied up and teased for an hour, the teasing would win, hands down. Or shouldn't say hands up, secured to the bedpost!

It would never be a punishment.

6. Guest 7272

Guest 7272 New member

Local Time:
    What a treasure chest of a post. As one who hasn't experienced much of chastity or pretty much any teasing ( :( ), this is incredibly valuable and motivating; it's taken my understanding and appreciation of teasing's potential to a new and much higher level. What woman wouldn't want this? And what submissive man?

I'm going to print this out and show it to my Owner.

Thank you.

7. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Since teasing for us is a big part of chastity I can't view it as a punishment, it's just part of the gig and to be honest I love it. It's one of the tools she uses that really makes this work well. If she didn't tease me, now that would feel like punishment! I am seeing my K/H tonight for the first time in weeks since I have been traveling, to be honest I almost hope that she teases me without letting me orgasm......almost. Lol

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  8. SecuredDesire

SecuredDesire Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Yes, I agree with teasing being a punishment, if done a certain way. If it is clear that an orgasm is never to be achieved, I personally don't want to stimulate myself. Take as if I'm a completionist, or that I want to lose control and indulge, I want to finish what I start if given the chance. I think it's comparable to going to a movie theater, watching the behind thr scenes and trailer to a movie you really want to see, then you have to go home without getting to see it.

I especially thinking teasing while in a KTB could certainly be a punishment. But perhaps a spiked chastity device should be standard anyway if erections are disrespectful in the first place, making that more so training than a punishment, if I may say so.

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Teasing can be a punishment, but as most males seem to enjoy it a little too much, bad behaviour needs something that they don't enjoy.

10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    If I felt like you then my Wife would have to basically leave me alone for months at a time. The denial part of tease and denial is as important as the tease part. You can't have one without the other. And chastity without tease and denial is pale in comparison and not something I would be interested in doing for any length of time. The punishment is not having tease and denial, not having tease and denial.

Isn't English a wonderful language! I just read my last sentence to make sure it made sense and had to think about it for a while. It does. Just.

Lucy and SecuredDesire like this.
  11. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Yes, it's definitely a punishment, it fits all the known definitions. I can't help it, I'm just naturally bad.

12. SecuredDesire

SecuredDesire Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Haha, indeed. Making me think and reread on a late night, I had to do a triple take and say it. XD

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It does make more sense when you read it out loud. I'm relieved it made sense to you too.

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The punishment is to not have any tease and denial, not having tease and denial.

A new wording for anyone struggling, particularly our friends who don't have English as their first language!

15. X.Cucked4love.X

X.Cucked4love.X Beta boi

unspecified
    Nz
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    I wouldn't really consider that punishment. Seeing as you've been released from chasity, it's more like a privilege :) add me sissys :)

16. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    When we going back to normal routines in september Im going to lose weight. And when I get the goals my wife will give to me my rewards will be a long T and D session for every goal...
    So for us, it's not a punishment...

And I say the same thing as Jasmic, if I can have normal sex or a good tease and denial, it will be tease and denail...

Jasmic68 and X.Cucked4love.X like this.
  17. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Punishment? Of a sort. When I'm being teased I really, really do want more. If I'm denied then I'm not getting what I want and that is kind of a punishment. Except that I like to not get what I want so this is really more fun than punishment. If extended over a very long time so I'm frustrated beyond human endurance then maybe it is more of a punishment. But I don't have experience of that.

A little more punishing would be to be tied up but then left to wait with out any teasing. I fantasize about this so it is fun, but much much less fun than being actively teased. This will become a punishment in much less time.

As @Misress B points out, real punishment would be something I don't want. I don't fantasize about being made to write out lines. Well, I fantasize about being punished so any punishment will have some erotic charge but writing out lines will lose that in 5, 10 minutes tops and after that pure punishment.

P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice