My Basic Master Slave/Chastity Slave Contract

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Glychlock, Aug 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Glychlock

Glychlock Dominant and Mentor

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    I have taken many ideas from many different awesome people over the years to make this. I would like to take a moment and say; if you see something in the contract that you believe you wrote, PM me so I can thank you.

A contract should be used, plain and simple. It places everything on the table for everyone to see.

This one has been shifted in its wording, to reflect the relationship contract between myself and my new "Pure Submissive" and Chastity Slave. Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to use a portion or all of it.

------------------------------------------------------

SLAVE AND MASTER AGREEEMENT

PURPOSE:
    This agreement describes the relationship and duties of two people, the Slave, and the Master. The Slave is to be locked in a chastity device. The Master is to control the keys to that device and, therefore, the sexual behaviour of the Slave.

DEFINITION:
    Chastity Device is a locking mechanism that encloses the male genitalia preventing erection, manipulation, and orgasm or blocks access to the slave other orifices preventing pleasure but not causing bodily harm.

PARTICIPANTS:
    The Slave agrees to have his penis locked beyond his reach in a chastity device, and his orifices blocked as Master see fit.
    The Master agrees to maintain the keys to the chastity device.

TERM:
    Once signed the Slave accedes to the Master any and all right to terminate this agreement. The agreement will remain in force at the pleasure of the Master.

DUTIES:

The Slave will remain in the chastity device at all times.

The Slave will keep it clean and only remove it for inspection with the supervision of the Master.

The Slave will notify the Master immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.

The Master will permit if needed at least one removal of device in a 7-day period for cleaning and shaving. Need is determined by the Master.

The Slave will never attempt to defeat the purpose of the device.

The Master will keep the keys to the device in a secure place away from the Slave.

The Master will unlock the device only at his discretion.

The Slave agrees to have no rights in determining the length of confinement even if the term is permanent.

The Slave agrees to accept behaviour modification to eliminate erectile function.

The Slave agrees to use prosthetic devices, in lieu of his penis, to satisfy his mate or his Master .

The Slave agrees to allow others to use prosthetic devices on him for their own pleasure.

The Slave agrees to whatever use the Master requires, including servicing others, female and male. (Only if the others prove their discretion)

Both parties acknowledge that a release from the device may be permitted for medical or extreme discomfort issues. However during such release no sexual releases are permitted and the Slave agrees once medical condition is rectified immediate return of the device will commence without delay.

KEYS:

The Master will retain all keys to said devices.

The Master will make one emergency key available to the Slave for use in medical emergency, doctor appointments, and any other situation in which excessive bodily harm may be present to the Slave.

The Slave agrees that in such emergency he will notify the Master immediately and that no sexual release is permitted. If self-release is attempted and/or carried out, punishment as outlined in the contract will be applied.

The Slave agrees that once medical condition has been rectified the Slave will re-secure device immediately and notify the Master of said action.

THE MASTER MAY NOT:

Cause bodily harm.

Require the use of any device, or toy that causes bodily harm.

Require brands, tattoos, or piercing.

Require inappropriate clothing or adornment in public.

Require behaviour that would cause loss of public reputation or employment of the Slave.

Require behaviour detrimental to the health of the Slave.

SEXUAL RELEASE AND PLEASURE:

The Master retains all control of the Slaves sexual release and pleasure, this includes but is not limited to:

Orgasm, ruined orgasm, Forced orgasm, anal orgasm, milking, electro stimulation, edging, nipple play, stimulation from a vibrating device, ect.

ATTIRE:

The Slave agrees that the Master may require certain clothing to be worn by the Slave, including but not limited to feminine clothing such as heels, hosiery, and other items. Bdsm gear, fetish wear, head gear, costumes, diapers, ect. In such cases the Slave agrees to follow directives as set forth by the Master.

The Master agrees that he will not require clothing that would be detrimental to normal public wear or that would otherwise affect public opinion, interfere with work duties, or that would cause public humiliation for the Slave.

The Slave acknowledges that the Master may adorn himself in various clothing to tease and/or torment the Slave and that the Slave is not entitled to a sexual release because of such adornment.

PENALTIES AND PUNISHMENTS:

Both parties agree that deviation from contract will result in either cancellation of contract or punishments to correct errant behavior.

Breach of contract by Master will constitute a cancellation of contract if the Slave desires.

Cancellation of contract will result in immediate release of Slave from the device.

Breach of contract by the Slave will be handled at the discretion of the Master as outlined below.

Unauthorized removal of device will result in but not be limited to:
    Forced insertion of prosthetic devices for a bodily safe time period, prolonged forced edging, electro stimulation, nightly restraint of the Slave, sessions with a mechanical fucking machine, etc. (All within the confines of a private setting)

Unauthorized removal of device that includes a sexual release will result in but not be limited to:
    All punishments listed above. Forced insertion of prosthetic devices for a bodily safe time period secured in place, these may remain in place hidden under clothing while at work, doing chores, ect., forced milking that results in the Slave bring required to ingest the sample, the sample bring placed on the Slave's body or face, or have it inserted into his anus, physical services to be performed such as house work, volunteer work, physical exercise, ect.

The Slave agrees that additional restraining, flogging, private humiliation, servitude, and any other means of punishment may be administered by the Master to correct or punish infractions from contract.

The Slave agrees that failure to accept terms of punishment for infractions is means for immediate termination of this agreement and that such refusal could lead to other detrimental behavior on part of the Master.

MISCELLANEOUS:

In addition to the chastity device the Master may use other restraints on the Slave or request that the Slave uses them on himself:

Hood, collar, cuffs, gag, strait-jacket, spreader bars, steel cage, corset, back brace, leg braces, steel armour, breathing devices, etc.

The Master and the Slave use discretion discussing this agreement, and the results. The Master and the Slave will determine together when and with whom they can share this information.

CONTRACT:

This can NOT be taken lightly, and without thorough personal reflection. Understand what it is that you are asking for, and agreeing to.

This is a binding contract that will require you to live your life outside of the social norm.

This will require you to offer up the physical pleasure your body will recieve and or abstain from.

Many believe that free-will is a God given rite. Submissive's understand that this free-will must be transfered to their Dominant to allow them to live their life the way it was ment to be. This can be the most rewarding choice you will ever make, but it does go against the natural order of things.

Cancellation of the contract:
    The Slave is never allowed to requests the cancellation of the contract except for the following reasons.

The relationship between the Master and the Slave ends.

Either the Master or the Slave is unable to execute ones obligation due to long-term illness or some other reasons.

It becomes obvious that wearing the chastity device or the requirements from the Master will results in serious health problems for the Slave.

Either the Master or the Slave moves out of the area due to career or family obligations and cannot fulfill their obligations.

The Master and the Slave stipulate they are over twenty-one years of age, have read and understand this agreement, and are signing this agreement freely without coercion.

SIGNATURES:

Slave: Date:

____________________: ______________

Master: Date

____________________: ______________

Upon signing this document the Slave shall be locked into a chastity device by Master's engraved lock, his key far from his reach, forever wanting, forever waiting for what will not come, attentive to his Master, and reminded of his obedience.

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Nicely worded. You could condense it further, though, For example...

• The Slave will remain in the chastity device at all times.
    • The Slave will keep it clean and only remove it for inspection with the supervision of the Master.
    • The Slave will notify the Master immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.
    • The Master will permit if needed at least one removal of device in a 7-day period for cleaning and shaving. Need is determined by the Master.

Could be

• The Slave will remain in the chastity device at all times except when permitted e.g. for weekly inspection and cleaning.

3. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    True. But when was the last time you read a contract that was short?

I am not concerned about how long it takes my Submissives to read it. I care that they know what is expected before taking that step.

Thank you for posting!
    GlYcH

4. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Agreed 100%.
    While I'm not into contracts per se for Our/our own use, I also feel that the more detailed, the better. I do have rules, and I'll often leave lists, messages or send texts to my sub, detailing exactly what I want or expect at times. Leaves little room for error, and serves to reinforce the level of my control. I've also find that the longer and more detailed ones seem to have greater effect, both exciting and playing deeper into my gurl's kinks and submissive nature. This has the added benefit of making her even more docile.
    I also like your comment "I am not concerned about how long it takes my Submissives to read it. I care that they know what is expected"
    Just my $.02

Rebeccaswitch and Kikki like this.
  5. Glychlock

General Manager
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for posting Karent. Thanks for the $.02 too. :)

The great part of this is my Subs know that they should basically expect anything, and they don't get to say squat about it.

I frequently send messages/direction daily to my Subs. They rarely say anything but, "Yes Sir" because they knew what they were signing up for.

However I do have a Pup in Europe that pushed my buttons from time to time, because he is a punishment whore. But that is part of the fun, and by the end of it, he still does what I want and then usually worse.

Love hearing how everyone feels about this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice