Clarification On Permanent-Continual Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gary J Wells, Aug 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Ok, I have a dilemma that I've been pondering over, and now finding Chastity Mansions here I put out the question...

Please can 'Permanent-Continual Chastity' be clarified ?

Why do I ask, well I've found the best way for me to be kept in chastity and please my Wife and Mistress without their goods becoming damaged in getting sores etc., is for the device I'm wearing to be changed every few days. I actually have four cages that I have on a rota, but this means obviously one has to be taken off for the other to be put on.
    Whilst doing this, this also lends itself to the cage and my member having a thorough clean.

So every three or four days, but sometimes after just two (depending on my cocks well being!), my cage is removed while I bath or shower, and cleaned and refitted, so does this still count as continual chastity?

I would say so, but some would maybe disagree, I imagine only the Mistresses answer can be taken as valid, so please I'd like to know thank you.

Going on from there and extending the question, I'll also ask what about if my Wife or Mistress tell me I should leave it off overnight to breathe or recover a little, what would be the opinions then of Mistresses here on Chastity Mansions?

Appreciating You Reading My Post and Your Replies, Gary

Deleted member 38179 likes this.
  2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    I'd answer by asking you, "What's it mean to you?" And there's your answer.

For some folks it's "The cage never comes off EVER!!"

For some it's "The cage comes off once a week for cleaning, but it's supervised"

For others it's "The cage is only on at night/day but I'm never allowed an orgasm without permission".

Bottom line, it's what suits YOUR relationship. Some folks are in and out of buildings with metal detectors all day and 24/7 wear isn't really practical, but they still have the locked mindset.

Moe5 and Gary J Wells like this.
  3. Von Routen

Von Routen Member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Everyone has different reasons to take it off. Cleaning, shaving, bruises etc. In the end when most people say 'a month of perma chastity', they mean a month of no orgasms. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it's not feasible for everyone.

Chastity: the state or practice of refraining from extramarital, or especially from all, sexual intercourse.

Gary J Wells and Peter Rabbit like this.
  4. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    As said before, everyone is different. Also much of the ability to wear a device 24/7 for long periods (months at a time) usually requires a custom stainless device. For myself, I was unable to wear any "off the shelf" device for more than a week at a time without having to remove it for some reason. Once I got a custom device, I wore it the first time for one month with no removal at all. We will go 3 months at a time pretty regularly without a removal of the device. With the "new development" of a strong vibrator my wife bought, she can bring me to a orgasm inside my device without removal. She uses it for tease and denial sessions and now discuss the fact of not removing the device for a orgasm.

Of course this is something I am on board with, thinking 6 months without a removal (unless medical issues) will be the first trial run.

For other couples this might seem short or long. Never think that what someone else does is what you have to do. Find what works for you and your partner and grow from there. We started with a week, then moved to a month with the new device and have grown to 3 months plus now.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Absolutely agree with the previous posts. My Wife makes me remove my device to clean depending on need. Just because the device is off it doesn't suddenly mean I'm not chaste. The device is only the symbol of chastity, not the enforcer. Mine, a holy trainer, is currently so easy to defeat it no longer acts as anything other than a symbol. I need a smaller diameter ring as my body has changed in the months I have been wearing the device.

I have developed a few sores in my time, usually caused by an ingrown hair. This has meant a few days out of the device only being locked up again when my Wife is satisfied that all is back to normal. Her control is still in place and my promises to her still keep me chaste. As soon as I am able to wear the device, back on it goes.

Gary J Wells likes this.
  6. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    If you look at the literal definition of Chaste as defined by Google "abstaining from extramarital, or from all, sexual intercourse.". This would lead me to believe that even though you remove your device for what ever reason and not masturbating or having sex you would still be considered chaste. If you were to ask if you are "Locked up" permanently I would question it.

Permanent: in a way that lasts or remains unchanged indefinitely; for all time

This begs the question then on a bigger scale. How would we know if we are locked or chaste permanently unless we die while being chaste? Wouldn't we have to consider it just long term chastity because we can't see into the future and never know if we will ever cum again or have sex again? Am I being to analytical? :)

7. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I would agree that whatever works for you is fine. I have a device that allows me to wear it 24/7 so far 2 months straight. The only time I'm allowed out is when she wants to play, then I am immediately locked back up. I will be going out of the country soon and it will be removed while I am gone. Neither one of us really wants to remove it but we feel it's just better to be safe then sorry all things considered. So while we are consider our arrangement "permanent" there are just some things that will pop up in life that the device will have to be removed. Chastity has now become a big part of our lives however we still have outside lives and with society the way it is in regards to these types of things, we have to protect ourselves.

As long as you both are on the same page about when, how long and the reason for removing it, who cares what others think? There's no rule book that has to be followed.

Enjoy

Gary J Wells likes this.
  8. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I've been tracking my status since I started on July 13. I expect to end on the 9th but might go longer. During that time I will have been locked 84% of the time which includes nearly a full day of when I was flying on an up and back trip for work and another day and a half that I removed the cage because of chafing. That has been my permanent

Gary J Wells likes this.
  9. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    Wow, thank you all so much for your comments, I really would like to respond fully and shall do later.
    I just logged on to see if anyone had commented and was so surprised thank you, to see all these writings.
    Briefly reading now I realise I was thinking if I did have replies, they'd be so very different, so it just goes to show having friends and a community to chat to very much gives a broader and better understanding, thank you all of you.

I will read your replies thoroughly later and write more in response to them later, in the meantime thank you again, so lovely of you to reply.

Gary ♡

10. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    Hi, one more reply
    For me permanent means I will never cum again... No, I'm not there and I don't think I will be there. But I'm locked up 24/7 almost all of the time. I'm not out for cleaning at all. But... we travel 1 to 4 times every year with planes and then I will get out.
    I also go fishing in the mountains one or two times every year and then it's problem to keep everything clean. So on my fishingtrip after midsommer I was out for nearly 2 weeks...

Otherwise I have been locked almost all the time the 5 months we have played . We don't ever discussion about me getting out of the device if we not going to travel by air...

Gary J Wells likes this.
  11. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    Ok, once again I thank you all for your comments, and as I said early sought more time to read through all your replies again, so will respond now to them in more detail.

The main thing that surprised me was that I was expecting for many of you to tell me quite simply, that continual permanent chastity meant permanently locked in a cage, with absolutely no release of freedom from it!

I suppose because in my mind this is how I desire to perceived it, as this appeals greatly to my submissive nature.

In truth also I know I am weak and a slave to the high sexual drive within me, that I fight and so often succumb to once out of the cage!

In fact such a slave to my sexual drive I am especially as I haven’t climaxed for months, that as my Wife and Mistress tease and taunt me constantly, I find myself secretively tugging my cage in a hope of some kind of relief, but just end up making myself even more frustrated!!

I wish my Wife and Mistress kept more of eagle eye on me, and supervised my every moment to make sure I never did tamper with the cage or fumble with myself. Practically that can’t happen though, so it looks as though I’m failing quite badly at real chastity it being more of a state of mind it appears!

That brings me kind of full circle almost, as the first time I wore a chastity device I felt almost immediately more loving and doting to my Wife, the feeling of my male member trapped and denied, manifesting deep longings within me.
    I’ve found out since this is because when a man is put into chastity, his body chemistry changes. The resulting effect is that testosterone levels fall, while serotonin levels increase, so it’s true that men in chastity become more feminised!

So for me the idea of chastity in mind is one I am going to work on, to become better at resisting the carnal and primal lusts and desires, but I do strongly desire to be able to be in physical chastity to the limit of what my body can endure, as this has me more in the right mental mindset.

That all said, although I may be weak and have succumb to the temptation of toying, denial of climax I have maintained. Crazily somehow my Wife and Mistress have imprinted on my mind that they own my climaxes, and through respect and honour climaxing without their consent I can’t perform due to personally imposed denial!

I thank you then lock667, Von Routen, Kept4her, Redhead’s Hubby, Jasmic68, nvrsaynvr63, NsToy, ddh067 for all your comments, that have brought new insight to me but now make me wonder more about how to classify my chastity when talking with others. As I haven’t climaxed for several months, but have toyed with myself hmmm often, is my chastity based on how long I’ve gone without climax or the short time since last meddling!!

I can see through your comments it’s far more related to how it works in your relationships and practical day-to-day living than a simple clarification. I’m not bothered about what others think per say, but do want to please my Wife, Mistress and others who are an authority on chastity and be a good chaste in the light of my fellow chaste friends.

My recent journey in appeasing my Wife and in the last year or so joining Fet Life, has brought to me a liberating of my mind and freed my spirit. Now finding and joining CM here also has me more than ever feeling complete and at home, thank you for your kind comments.

I'm curious then about what you Kept4her, and nvrsaynvr63, say about having devices that you can wear for months at a time, as all the devices I've ever had.... and my Wife has put me through a few, I can't wear for any length of time without them causing me sores etc. so will be messaging you to ask about these!

Kind Kinky Regards In Chastity, Gary ♡

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    So can I please ask you Kept4her where you got this device from, I'd most appreciate knowing, thank you G.

13. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your comments nvrsaynvr63, can I please ask you what device you are now wearing and am able to wear for such a period, and where you got if from. I'd most appreciate knowing, thank you, G :)

14. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm a machinist and I made the device I wear, it's similar to most jailbird designs except it incorporates my frenulum piercing so I can't pull out. I don't have a picture of the one I'm wearing at the moment however it's very close to the first one I made that I have in my picture gallery.

For long term wear fitment is the biggest issue as well as the ability to keep it clean without having to remove it. I can't speak from personal experience but from what I have read the plastic and silicone devices seem to be harder to clean, others who wear them might chime in with first hand experience.

I also found I couldn't handle things like hinged A rings or the three piece type A rings. They were a constant pinching issue for me so a solid ring is all I can wear comfortably. I can't say how important a proper fit is to being comfortable, for me just a 1/16 of an inch on the A ring alone made a huge difference as well as the gap, length and diameter of the cage itself. It doesn't take much to cause discomfort or chaffing issues.

Hope this helps!

Gary J Wells likes this.
  15. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    I think "chastity" is a conglomerate of various kinks and fetishes, each with its own spectrum of engagement level. One of these kinks is the desire to wear a chastity device, another is the desire to be denied orgasm, and of course there are others. The spectrum goes from "fun game" to "serious lifestyle choice." The fun part is figuring out what mix and degree of kinks and fetishes fit into your idea of chastity.
    I think the better question to ask is what are you hoping to achieve? What is your fantasy and how do you want to go about enjoying it? If you want to be continually locked in a device without taking it off for anything, then work on figuring out a way to do that. Fortunately you won't find many people here who might criticize you for desiring continual or permanent chastity and harrassing you about the definition.
    Does rotating cages every few days satisfy your desire for permanent chastity? Then to you, you are in permanent chastity. Don't worry too much about whether that fits someone else's definition here.
    There is no Church of Purist Chastity Fundamentalists around here with a catechism, dogma, or doctrine that I can reference to tell you what 'Permanent-Continual Chastity' is all about. So be respectful, humble, and reasonable and you'll be alright.

Mascara^Snake and Gary J Wells like this.
  16. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    Thank you nvrsaynvr63 for your comments, yes I can concur steel works better for me than plastic, and a 42mm A ring is a mile better than a 40mm A ring, so small differences can mean hugely increased ability. Packing a fair sized member into a tiny cage is a challenge, and just recently I've found that the slightly larger cages mean once your member starts to bulge, it seems it doesn't want to stop!! So creates more straining than in the smaller cages which seems to defy science, and slightly larger ones mean better comfort during most of the day so for me. So the challenge of wearing smaller has waned, as wearing slightly larger means more pain and suffering when aroused, but more comfort during the rest of the day which I think is the better combination!!

17. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your comments Living Curious, you've given me more food for thought, and thank you for reassuring me there's no Purist Chastity Fundamentalists around here to take a pop at me, so I can rest easy tonight in my bed!!

Seems I thought I had it all figured, but yes I should ask myself but more over my Wife and Mistress to define my chastity more clearly, as what will please them, will please me..... As at the end of the day I'm suffering for them, and my pleasure is gained from knowing I'm pleasing them being denied and in chastity for them!! Kind Regards, G

18. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Just when you think you have it all figured something new happens that adds a new layer of confusion to this wonderful game. After about 6 months I had got to the point of being comfortable with the idea of wearing a device and of allowing my Wife the control of my orgasms. Then she suddenly started taking this much more seriously, treating this more like a real lifestyle rather that is going to be how we live, making it absolutely obvious she really was in control. She also suddenly got the idea of how teasing me gives her an entire new layer of power over me.

As a result I am now finding the rabbit hole I had fallen down has suddenly got much deeper and I have much more to get used to. I also have just experienced a week of being unlocked while we were on holiday and that was an experience I didn't enjoy. It made me grumpy and less compliant, and those are my Wife's words! This means I now realise that I am more dependent on my device that I had previously realised.

The thing is living this lifestyle is amazing, it is living a fantasy, but it isn't easy. The payback for giving my Wife control is I get to see and do things that I could never have hoped of doing before. I have no doubt that this lifestyle is permanent. My Wife has gained too much confidence and belief in herself to go back to how things were before. She expresses her love for me more often and more passionately. She just doesn't let me cum.

Gary J Wells and lock667 like this.
  19. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Jasmic68, it's true most men entering into chastity see it maybe like a new sex toy, a little fun, something that will add as you say another layer. I don't think many if any of us men see it from the beginning as a lifestyle that we are going to end up leading, but somehow I think the Ladies see this from the word go!!
    I do know that yes us chasty men should be bunny rabbits as we dig such big holes, but crazily these are the wholes we strangely like to fall into like prey to the huntress!!
    Thanks for your comments, Gary :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice