Newbie to the site hoping to find advice and friends!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wolfboi, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Wolfboi

Wolfboi New member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    hi there! names zach. been intrested in chastity for a while but i dont know where to start and such^^; so here i am! im hoping to make some friends find adivce on what a small shaft like me should do and go from there :3 its a pleasure to meet you all!

2. Von Routen

Von Routen Member

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Welcome Zach.

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Hi Zach or @Wolfboi and a big welcome to the site.

Friends and advice is what CM is all about. I'm sure you will be made welcome.

There's a great search facility that works very well but if you can't find it, just ask.

Enjoy your time here

Carrie

CSG in a Pink 18CP likes this.
  4. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome Zach. I am sure you will get ample help here!

5. Gary J Wells

Gary J Wells Member

Local Time:
    Welcome Zach, I'm pretty new here myself and am just having a bit of time to read through some of this site and others posts etc.

My Wife put me in chastity some years ago and now, but for a few years it was sporadic as the most difficult thing was finding devices that *'didn't damage the goods'*!! My Wife as much as she thrills in seeing me locked up, denied and frustrated, doesn't want HER cock when she releases me to be damaged and have sores etc.! I'm no Hercules, but am circumcised and pretty well endowed or so my Wife and Mistress tell me, and have found A LOT of patience and determination is required to make chastity work for any distance.

If you're interested by bests tips would be;
    1/. To have a few devices, I've found having 3 or 4 devices that I've filed, sanded, and polished away the rough unfinished bits, and swap them around on like a rota, wearing each for just three or four days. This has me able to satisfy my Wife and Mistress, with an ability to be kept in permanent chastity.
    2/. Shaving, trimming, and creaming as not only does my Wife and Mistress like me well trimmed and my testicles shaved, having no or little stubble etc., makes the cock ring more wearable and reduces rubbing. Also I have some body cream, ones with Vitamin E and or Aloe Vera seem to work best, and I've found shaving, then getting in quite a hot bath, then creaming my testicles and shaved areas really helps in reducing the regrowth itch, who knows why!!
    3/. Regular lubing is key, and I always carry some good lube around with me and reapply throughout the day.
    4/. If like me you wear a very tight cock ring, a very good skin/hand cream, (I use Neutrogena) applied under the ring/base of testicles certainly helps prevent rubbing too.

The act of chastity for me Zach and I think for yourself and most fellas, is to demonstrate absolute devotion to their Wife, partner or Mistress. In doing so show to the Ladies that we desire them to know their satisfaction is Supreme, and that us men are WILLINGLY prepared to endure denial of penile sexual gratification, even although we will suffer huge aching frustration through itl!!
    Any Fella who has any kind of pulse, and has been locked in chastity for more than just a few days or even a week or two, will know that being denied arousal let alone release, is very very challenging!! Lets face it, a mans cock is a strong organ and no matter how you try to block your mind, that horny lil thing WILL try VERY HARD to become erect and burst free from any constraints put on it!! Most painfully this happens whilst you sleep, waking you in agonising pain, but hey, without suffering for you Lady how are you really going to prove the depth of your devotion, no pain no gain as they say!!

I don't know if you've heard of it but I joined a site called Fet Life, and have a Mistress now as well as a consenting accepting Wife too!! I feel I'm in a dream as I would never have imagined a few years ago this kind of thing would happen to just a fella like me, but have found the experience so liberating, and truly such a huge enhancement to our marriage. Over the last year or so of being a member of Fet Life I've found that people within these communities mostly are so very befriending, and now feel so complete it's like I've found my real home!!

Ok, sorry I seem to have instead of just writing a short hi written almost a book here, but hope somehow it helps.
    Actually Zach I thank you as you've prompted me for some reason to write here, and think I'll post something similar in an independent post.

I hope you enjoy it here, and welcome once again,
    Kind Kinky Regards In Chastity, Gary :)

spider203 likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Wolfboi and hello Zach as well. i hope that you like it here.

7. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Welcome Zach hope we can help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice