CB6000S cage only

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Cienna, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Hi,

I've got a regular CB6000 kit, and from experience and PansyTart's CB measuring thread, I reckon the regular cage length is a bit too big for "Mr Mischief" when he's in his sleepy state.

So I'm thinking of getting a CB6000S, but only really need the cage part. However, the cheapest I've seen it in the UK is around £70, which is awfully close to the price of the full kit.

Well... I say "the cheapest" but then there are various "CB6000"s on eBay for much less, including silicone ones in pink (how sweet!). I'm kind of assuming that these are inferior copies, but then I think I've seen pics on CM of members (pun intended) that have them, so maybe they're cheap, but not nasty?

Is there anywhere else in the UK that stocks CB6000S cages at a more sensible price, and are these eBay CBs worth a punt?

2. Subby Hubby

Subby Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    I bought both of mine off eBay and had no issues with them. The 6000S was the silicone one, which I found more comfortable than the hard plastic 6000.

I have no use for either now that I have a MM Jailbird.....

3. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the input.

Just to be clear re the silicone CBs, are you talking about the ones that come in various colours for about £35?

What are they actually like in terms of texture and hardness? When I think "silicone" I'm thinking of something quite soft and flexible, maybe a little stretchy. Do both the cage and ring both have a bit of give in them? The hatdness of the regular plastic CB rings can be a bit of an issue for me in anything but short-term wear.

You've mentioned an MM device, and since my original posting, I've been doing a bit of investigation and have seen recommendations for various devices from MM, Steelworxx and Holy Trainer: I guess everybody's anatomy varies! I'm reluctant to spend, say, £70 on a CB6000S cage, when that's over half the price of the HT, or getting on for quarter the price of a Looker02, either of which might suit me better.

Did you find that your positive experience with the silicone 6000S helped in choosing the right size for your Jailbird?

4. LilRob

LilRob Member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I don't like the silicone CB. Have one but don't use it. When my little dick would get an erection, the cage would stretch where the pins are. Also was able to cum in it by squeezing the tip. It was more comfortable, just wasn't as secure. Since I'm new to chastity and know myself, I need a little more security. I am learning to appreciate the denial and maybe one day, the desire to orgasm will diminish?

5. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Well, we might differ there: I don't think I want to lose the desire for orgasm, I just don't want to be able to do anything about it! :D

However, point taken about you being able to play with yourself through the silicone. Not sure that I'd be able to climax that way, but something to consider nonetheless.

6. Deleted member 43235

Did you ever find where to order just the cage? I have a cb3000 and it's a tad large just like the OP stated. Usually I stay well in it. But today it almost fell off because my own is went into the legit turtle stage which has not happened in over a week wearing it. Mind you I was also wearing thongs to keep everything in place. Today I'm in boxers and and I shrunk more than I usually do. Like coming out of a cold pool. Hoping to pay only $30-$50 as I am in Canada.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice