First full 24 hours locked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lib84, Jul 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lib84

Lib84 Member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Hi there

So after around a week of using my cage, my lady and I decided it was already time for an upgrade. Unfortunately i was able to give in to my masturbation addiction one afternoon and fingered the sensitive underside of my cock head until i ejaculated. Granted, it took a good while to get there, but i realised that once i could do this it was time to find a more secure device.

From my lady's point of view, she wanted something i could sleep and shower in and the first device wasn't deemed suitable.

I took the plunge and ordered a Holy Trainer v2.

First impressions are very good. Comfortable, very little soreness under my scrotum and a neat little package. I also love the total lack of stimulation afforded by the sealed tube. We both sort of liked the belt on my other device, so not having that support was a little strange at first and the way the HT hangs by comparrisson gave my lady a little chuckle as she commented it looks a bit like i have a fanny (pussy).

Well my first complete 24hours is now up and ive been told i'll be locked for a week (the keys promptly dissappeared soon after opening the parcel).

Im about to take my first shower while locked and looking forawrd to seeing how well i can clean my private parts.

Undherlove and ChasteDilf13 like this.
  2. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Welcome, you have entered a whole new world!

Lib84 likes this.
  3. Lib84

Lib84 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for taking the time to read & comment @nvrsaynvr63 I'm new here so it really means a lot.

Excited & nervous about the next 6 days without being able to feel anything down there! An absolute first for me!

4. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Welcome to the club!

Please pay attention to the cleaning, because a week without taking it off for cleaning is in my experience too long.

I clean daily and use a little body cream (for dry skin: the fattest there is) to moisture my penis head before putting the HTv2 back on. (I'm circumsized, and this also helped a lot to regain a bit of sensitivity in the penis head. Which contradictionally I do not need very often anymore, but that is another story)
    Small tip: for the cleaning I only use stone cold water, it helps me to speed up the operation and not do anything more than cleaning.

Good luck and enjoy your journey.

5. Deleted member 43235

Get liquid soap and spray it on the cage and then rinse wth water. Or soak yourself in a bath with it on for cleaning.

When you are let you make sure you soak it in the sink with soap. Made that mistake of not doing it last night. It's a little smelly that cage.

6. Lib84

Lib84 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you @Felix cum ea and @Ginolicious for your advice. Very new to all this so it's really appreciated.

Agreed a week is a long time to go without washing my bits - hygiene is important to us both (although I'm happy for my lady's bits to be a little unwashed if I'm honest ☺️ - tmi!?)

This morning i managed to get some shower gel inside the cage and rinsed it out with warm water as well as moving things around to get to areas that might not otherwise get washed. We'll see how it goes, i think if i can get to 3 days in this fashion i would be quite happy to be let out for a more thorough cleaning ... I wonder if it would be appropriate to ask her to do it for me - I'm sure she'd delight in gibing it a thorough scrub! Any thoughts?

A bath sounds like a very practical solution. I guess this is where fantasy and reality start to merge lol

7. Deleted member 43235

I would also like to add if you are let out for sex or teasing you put the cage in the sink with soap as you play.

Also the the other night I was told to quickly wash my penis before coming back.

ChasteDilf13 likes this.
  8. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    That's a great tip (no pun intended)!

9. Deleted member 43235

Thought of it last night. Didn't do it though. Was too excited that I was released after a serious oral session for her.

ChasteDilf13 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice