My review of the CB6000

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by femaleled, Apr 6, 2015.

1. femaleled

femaleled New member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    k mistress has asked me to do a review of my current chastity device. I have tried several devices before this one metal ones, silicone ones and plastic ones. Here’s my current cb-6000 with cable anti pull out device attached to my PA piercing. Don’t worry the white stuff is skin cream!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

General overview

the cb6k is constructed from transparent plastics with white plastic locking pins. A back ring that you put around the base of penis and testicles. The ring is completed when you put another peice locked in with a pin and a spacer and then putting the final penis peice over your dick and locking a padlock through it.

These rings, locking prices and spacers all come in various sizes with the product allowing for multiple combinations for different sizes. The device has a hole at the end of the penis part allowing for urination.

Comfort:

It took me around two weeks to figure out which combination was good for me through a process of trial and error. Don’t let this amount of time put you off compared to other devices it is relatively comfortable and secure. I found the silicone device (bird locked) most comfortable but very unsecure ie I could get out of the silicone device very easily. While the metal devices (the bird cage) was very secure but very uncomfortable to the point my balls turned a shade of purple and had to be taken off(boo).

After I had figured out which parts of the cb6k were good it was quite comfortable to wear obviously there the times your device lets you remind you of its existence on you dick and becomes uncortable ie see hot lady=dick tries to get hard=discomfort. This was only minor discomfort though nothing scary, wearing tight jeans can become uncomfortable after a while.

I originally had anti pull out cable that fitted in my Prince Albert piercing it caused a lot of pain and caused my foreskin to get really swollen (the bad type of swelling!!) so it had to go.

Overall I’d rate the comfort as a 7/10.

Security

When I first started wearing the cb6k, before I found the right fit, I could get out with some effort but after I’d found the right fit it was nearly impossible to get out of. There are extra third party parts you can buy to increase security.

Overall I would rate security as 8/10

Hygiene

I found that with all devices a reasonable amount of hygine care would keep you clean enough, Ie twice a day cleaning with soap and water and applying a silicone based lube. I also found lube was necessary to reduce the chance of sores and/or rubbing. Having said that for a full clean the device has to be removed and soaked and gentials cleaned with pure soap and a shave of genital hair. I do this once a week with supervision from miss panda but others may require more or less time.

Overall I rate hygine of device 6/10

Cost

The cb6k with all the different sizing rings etc cost us around au$180. Which I find a good price for the non-custom end of the market

Rate cost 8/10

Overall

I found overall this devices performs quite well I give it a 7/10

Miss panda is going to do a review of her fancy vibrator asap

2. Tyler Hodges

Tyler Hodges New member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    I had a question...has noone ever thought about just pulling the side pins out to escape??? I don't have a piercing.

3. Deleted member 43235

You can do that. But why would you escape. You don't really want to submit if you are trying to escape.

4. Tyler Hodges

Tyler Hodges New member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Whats the point of even having a device then? I was just wondering if I was putting it together wrong or something...security should be a pretty high priority in this case I would think lol just saying

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    @Tyler Hodges They are more of a symbolic item than anything else and reminds the male that his penis is no longer his. I'm sure a determined cagee would be able to escape from any cage given time and opportunity.

6. Deleted member 43235

My CB 3000 can slip off with the amount of soap I use in the shower. But I get it off. I'm in trouble. At work it never falls off. So yes it is secure. And yes if you really want out you can get out.

I agree with @Mistress B

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice