My story in short

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pascaledesprets, Apr 5, 2009.

1. pascaledesprets

pascaledesprets Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    As requested, I will write a short description of my life.

I am crossdressing since I was 5 or 6. I used my sisters clothes. I am the only boy (sic) in a family of 4 children. I am number 3 so 2 sisters older than me.

My parents dicovered my 'perversion' when I was 8 or 9. They were very upset and tried very hard that I give up. Unfortunately for me, it was stronger than me and I used again my sister clothes trying to hide as far as possible.

I was caught again by my parents when I was 11 and then the nightmare started. They forced me to wear girl's clothes to humiliate me and quit this habit. I worked well : I was so ashamed. I stopped for at least two years but was still dreaming of the nice girls clothes.

This story unfortunately repeated twice when I was 14 and at 16 years. Each time they go very upset at me and forced me into girls clothes but longer time each time. I was really scared and ashamed.

My teen age has been a nightmare as I am not so manly.

I left home as soon as possible, ans starting my college far for my parents. I ended up moving to the US and California as my company needed people overthere.

Now I am learning more about me and trying to live the life I love.

Very shy and then still a closet sissy

2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    Hello and welcome to the site! No need to be shy around here! Everyone on this site is extremely helpful and i am sure you will get some very helpful replies to any threads/questions you make/have.

Goodluck and welcome to Chastity Mansion!

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    Oh dear, that doesn't sound very good and i understand that you felt yours teens as a nightmare.
    Actually your little introduction reminded me of many dream storys for sissies. "Petticoat Punishment" is a nice fantasy but when you have to go through it yourself for real it can be horrible, in particular when you are not prepared yet to reveal your secret and nobody's there to catch you and ease your hurted feelings.
    However, you seem to be free now to discover yourself and find your place.
    Good luck and hugs

maid katrin

4. pascaledesprets

Local Time:
    Thank you Miss. I hope this site will enable me to progress and discover my self personality.

But we are all the result of our past and I am afraid my past will help me so much.

When I remember my teen ages I am still scared retrospectively.

5. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    That drive to wear sissy clothing is strong in us and I feel for you dear. It saddens me :manga_balloon::sad0020: to think that your well-meaning parents 'hurt' you in their attempts to 'help' you. I don't think most 'normal' people understand how compelling the need to wear sissy clothes is. It's something that can't be stopped in most of us. How many times have we sissies 'purged' and just always seem to find ourselves back in girl panties and clothing again?

I congratulate you on finding Chastity Mansion! I have always felt welcome here and believe it's a safe place to discover more about your sissy self. If there's any question or support that you need, just post it and we'll be here for you.

6. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    :welcome: pascale!

Parents are well-meaning, but sometimes make unfortunate decisions that can be hurtful in later life. If you can find it in your heart, it can be healing to forgive them. Dollyanne tried cross-dressing as a teen and earlier, but was so afraid of parental reaction that she stopped. Since then, dollyanne has been through several purges, but as lauren says, the underlying urge is still there and dollyanne comes back!

You have found a good place! :loveCM: May your stay here be a pleasant one!

Huggs and Kissses,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

7. pascaledesprets

Local Time:
    Thanks for all for you for your support. I really appreciate the solidarity and the community. Hope I will be able to overcome all my past and step into the future.

Thank you all.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    A huge :welcome: to the Mansion. :manga_shout:

How awful for you to have to go through that experience. You have to wonder at the damage our parents do to us... (I'm a wreck!)

I'm sure you will find many lovely sissies here to help you.

I love that picture too, is it from SuperDresses?

9. unruffled

unruffled Zen Master

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Lol, it ain't just "normal" people who can't understand it. I love chastity and denial and serving as a slave, but I have zero interest in being a sissy.

But that's not a value-judgement by any means.

We ALL have needs, desires and wants driving us other people simply can't fathom. The trouble starts when they start telling us we "mustn't" or "shouldn't" do "that" (and why am I now reminded of the hypocrites who decry "immorality" from the pulpit and then spend their free time blowing rent-boys in public lavatories? I don't care about either of those behaviours; but together they're hypocrisy, and while that's perfectly legal, I do think it's better exposed than hidden).

People say the solution to the world's problems isn't easy. I disagree. I reckon if people were to keep their noses out of others' business and lives, we'd all get on a lot better.

In fact, keep government, the church and other people out of my wallet, my bedroom, my wardrobe, my bookshelf and my mind, and we'll all get along just fine.

-- Unruffled

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    pascaledesprets,

Based on your introduction, I assume your dressing has been a bit of a trauma - and yet, you still want to dress up and you admit that you are not very manly. There is nothing wrong with that - it is just who you are. I assume you are now free to pursue what pleases you - so, are you? Are you spending time in frills? Your profile pic is very cute - I think everyone would agree, you are a very pretty gurl - all you need now is a little encouragement and acceptance to bloom and shine.

11. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    i have to agree with Mistress Michelle that your profile pic is beautiful. Why not make it your avatar so we can enjoy it with every post you make. I only wish i looked that good. Passable to the max.

Rachel-trying to coax you out of your shell.:love0038:

12. pascaledesprets

Local Time:
    Yes Miss D you are right.

I spend time in frills as you say and I love it. Sleeping in a long frilly nightgown is really a dream which is possible now

But I also need a lot of encouragement and certainly some guidance and orders. I am so shy that I always do not dare. Then I imagine that being guided will help tremendously

Thank you for your help.

13. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Thank you for sharing your history with us here. Many of us have had deep and difficult struggles with these exact same issues. I hope you know that you are not alone and that you have found a very safe place here at The Mansion, a place where you can be yourself and be around people who understand. fondly, maid madeleine xo

:loveCM:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice