Nipple play

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dana Fleming, Jul 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    My Wife/Mistress decided she wanted to explore my sexual response from being in long term chastity. For the past 4 weeks I have had no sexual stimulation what so ever. Now, I do pleasure her but there is nothing for me. If you’ve read my previous posts you’ll remember that I have been chastised, been made a cuckold and femmed. Most of my sexual release has been anally (occasionally there is a male orgasm).

So, for four weeks nothing. Yesterday morning after I satisfied Mistress she told me to start playing with my nipples, all the while she talked to me calling me a her little slut and sissy bitch. I became very aroused; it seemed as if there was a direct connection between my nipples and my prostate. My hips started bucking and I felt as if I was going to exploded in orgasm. I did produce a lot of pre cum and it was driving me crazy.

She did start to suckle a nipple and I almost went over the edge! I was begging her to use her feeldoe on me so I could cum. She finally stopped and told me to stop. I was so frustrated. After I calmed down she told me we would repeat this until I was able to shoot my sissy cream from nipple play. I told her I was sure I could do now but she giggled and told me we must keep working on it so when it happens it will be orgasmic!

I can hardly wait until next time!

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Nipples omg soo much fun and the more you play especially if you are a bit rough the bigger more sensative they get. If you are really lucky very tender the next day to remind you of last night's fun .

Xx Wendy

3. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    When She ties me down, blindfolds me, and just plays with my nipples..... I leak like a sieve.... I do believe that soon she will be able to get to full orgasm.

4. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Dana.
    I absolutely believe that there is a pathway of pleasure through a mans nipples. Before chastity my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder used to assault my nipples to get me nice and hard for her, then it segued into a way to "fluff me back up" during a long interlude, then it became a way to make me ejaculate much faster than I wanted when she knew I was close and trying to be in control and trying to back down to make things last while we were trying to conceive. Now my nipples flick my switch and lead me deeper into the abyss of submission, helplessly leaking from my imprisoned limp (my HTV2S allows for little to no swell at all and thwarts erections before they start) penis. Just recently on 3 occasions, two of which where I was plugged, I had just completed a hot erotic grinding session with my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and was left overheated, still in gear, on my way to mindless subspace as she rolled out of bed to go use the bathroom and more than likely return to roll over and fall asleep satisfied from the orgasm she had just had. I found myself unable to resist hiking up my nightshirt and furtively playing with my nipples and humping the mattress with my ass to work the plug inside
    myself as I sought for pleasure and begged her to take over upon her return. Of course I was told 'you have had all you are getting from me, get some sleep' and I of course whimpered in protest each time and picked up the pace. Within minutes of denial I began to feel a tightness and pulling sensation deep within me between my anus and scrotum (likely my prostate) and then one very long, hard full body pleasurable contraction followed by a slow flood of seminal fluid and cum into my panties and pantyhose which just seemed to keep coming every time I would clench my sphincter. This all happened without any of the short ejaculatorty pulses I remember from a penile orgasm. One of the 3 times I was not plugged I put my legs up and spread them as if to present my ass to be fucked as I imagined my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder with her new 'lesbian' somewhat manly hairdo (viewed from the back) taking me anally. Each time it was an amazing feeling and left me more horny and frustrated and begging and imploring her for to do do something to me or with me to no avail---to at least let me give her another orgasm...'you have had quite enough, snuggle me and go to sleep'...that is when the cold hard reality of being pussywhipped strikes home as you lay in your own sticky mess in panties and pantyhose, stuck in gear dying for more with swollen, hypersensitive nipples and you find yourself unable to resist pulling at and playing with them as you drift off to sleep. I have reached a point where I touch my nipples any chance I get now because basically that is all I get and all I am allowed to do.

allaboutHer

5. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    That was so HOT! I am sure I'll get to the point that you are. Too bad you are not in my city I'm sure you and your KH are the type of couple that would fit into our little play group!

6. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Dana.

Even if we were in the same city I dont know whether I could ever see my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder 'out' like that nor do I think she would be up for some of the escapades I have read about in which you were involved...some of which were very hot if memory serves me correctly!!!...I am the "trysexual" in our relationship and could easily see myself submitting to be someone else's 'pleasure receptacle' for my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder's entertainment if that was what she wanted...I have some hot fantasies there for sure! I guess you never say never tho but gotta get the kids raised first; priorities. That said...we did go to fetish masquerades back when we met but they were a far cry from some of the 'private adult play parties' you have discussed. You should write about more of them so the rest of us can live vicariously through your journey.

Take care!

allaboutHer

rubbermark and Dana Fleming like this.
  7. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Gaming, no surprise in Las Vegas.
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    I find nipple play extremely exciting and my wife often uses it to tease and push me to the edge.

I have always had very small tight nipples. They weren't particularly sensitive and my idea of nipple play was a string pair of nipple clamps I would use on occasion when my wife gave me a hand job or I was masturbating. The pain raised my level of excitement. I discovered nipple suction devices some time ago and originally purchased them as a form of nipple torture, which they indeed can be. Instead, what happened is, over time my nipples began to get larger and plumper and a LOT more sensitive. Using nipple clamps became nearly impossible, the pain was excruciating.

After we began 7/24 lockup, my wife began looking for ways to tease and quickly discovered my sensitized nipples seemed to be directly attached to my cock. Now she uses them to cause stimulation while I'm in my cage. This combined with playing with my balls and sticking her finger through the cage just about drive me over the edge. It makes my wife laugh every time as I writhe and moan and try to cum, with great frustration and no release.

Anyway, if you're looking for ways to amp up the game this worked for me. To maintain larger nipples I generally apply suction every morning for 0 to 30 minutes. CAUTION. Start slow and work your way up. It is possible to injure yourself, which is only good if you like the sight of your own blood.

Dana Fleming likes this.
  8. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Well before chastity I've loved nipple play. Either by myself or with a partner.

9. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My sluty slave.L is becoming the same way ..parts of her body have become very sensitive...
    Her hips and nipples seem the most....I've also noticed that her body will move in such a feminine way arching her back putting her ass in the air needing things that I've thought her to enjoy.. my new feminine sexual partner is turning into such a sexual slut

10. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    This ALL sounds super hot :))))))))))))))))))--------

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  11. Newlover

Newlover Active member

Local Time:
    ohh my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    I love it !! i have little suction cups that work wonders at getting them good and sensitive !!

Newlover likes this.
  13. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Throughout my 44 years of marriage my wife has known that my nipples are directly connected to my penis. When she wants me to get erect or ejaculate more quickly, she pinches or bites my nipples. I have a whole night table drawer filled with nipple clips and other things to use on nipples. Sometimes my wife will tell me to put clips on my nipples for 15 on and then 15 off until she gets back home to assure that they are tender for our teasing and edging session the next day. My nipples are very long after all these years and pretty tough too.

boisub and Newlover like this.
  14. Brianna27

Brianna27 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    I've been contemplating getting my nipples pierced which I think would only heighten my nipple experience. Does anyone have pierced nipples on here?

15. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I agree !! I think it would help to make them very sensitive. They make a vibrating tongue ring I wonder if they make vibrating nipple rings ?

16. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    they do make vibrating nipple clamps

17. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I noticed there was a tread this morning about nipple suckers used to stretch nipples. I use the suckers that you can order from Amazon. I was curious if there were other threads about nipple play, so I searched and here it is. :) It was fun to read that others had similar experiences to mine about having their nipples played with. Long before I was in chastity my wife was the first to figure out that they were directly connected to my penis. Over time I was nipple trained so that by twisting and pulling them she would have me cum for her. She has me trained so that I can not cum without my nipples being played with. Now that I'm locked away they are her main focus during play, and mine too. I really look forward to having them well used during a T&D time. They've definitely gotten longer and more sensitive. I saw them poking out of my T this morning. pink T-3-27.jpg

Flick and CONRAD ST IVES like this.
  18. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    My nipples are hard wired to my cock. Any stimulation of them gets me rock hard almost immediately. I've had this used against me on several occasions with my Mistress making me play with them non stop whilst caged.

Penney likes this.
  19. Johnh70

Johnh70 Member

Local Time:
    My nipples were always extremely sensitive. I had them pierced and they’re even more so now. I lie in bed playing with them. It’s an incredible sensation and when I have a butt plug inside me wow.

gary170 likes this.
  20. Deleted member 53138

This is an amazing thread, I have often wondered about nipple play and have read how some people can get off on this...I only have small nipples.....and when I have played with them before it has felt nice.....but to actually cum through just nipple play....that would be an exciting development. Thanks for posting this.

Penney likes this.
  21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    some years ago I was in a poly relationship. Having both your nipples sucked nibbled and teased simultaneously is incredible and I have come that way. With and without a cage. it's a very much missed experience.

One that I recall quite vividly.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have gotten close but not all the way there.

23. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste and myself found out about sensitive nipples after I'd been in chastity for a while! I find it a strange but enjoyable experience, and quite frustrating! Mrs Chaste has made me "cum" before with it. Something she finds amusing and amazing! The other thing she likes is that I stay pretty soft and the cum just "falls" out. It does provide me with a little relief but it definitely isn't a proper orgasm! "Oh dear" she says "you didn't get much pleasure from that did you? Still never mind". Oh, that frustrating, hollow feeling! Thanks Mrs Chaste!

Rectrix likes this.
  24. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    I found clamps when i was about 24 and i am never without them . I started with wood clothes pins but they were too tight so i put rubber bands on . I soon started moving them
    toward my nipples , then wrapping them even tighter. Later on i got some that were given
    out at the door of a janus SMBD party in L A. That was over thirty years ago and i still have
    them . They are so well wrapped with rubber i can hardly open them . I have always wanted
    larger more pointed nipples . I would do tons of sit ups with strings from my clamps over little pulleys to weights. Sit ups were more fun but didn't help my nips. I know they can
    be pierced for barbells then adding washers under them to pull them away from the body.
    That would be a bit much for me . I never have an orgasm without clamps. I can pull them
    to the center of my chest and hook them together. I love to be forced to see how long i can
    stand this. If they are not removed i will cum even in chastity.

25. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice