Pavlok = low cost Dreamlover?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by legendaryv, Jun 6, 2016.

1. legendaryv

legendaryv Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    I came across this product after watching Shark Tank. Of course, I instantly went pervertible. Shock, vibrate and beep.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011U2QYO2/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

It's controllable via an app or manually and you can even open it up to Internet control and IFTTT processes (like shocking you if you opening up certain websites).

With how it's built, it really seems like you can add some leads and some tens pads and be in business. Thoughts? Doesn't get great reviews for what it does, but I wouldn't be using it for a normal use case anyways.

2. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    image.png image.png image.png This is a very low cost one that works with a app through bluetooth, however the shock is QUITE high on anything above a 3. Be very careful! The vibrations are pretty good and when positioned right I am told it can be quite nice. The looks on his face confirm it. Attached to any device it makes for a very attentive and well behaved beloved. Works really well dispite the reviews. 38 bucks is way cheaper than pavlock. You have to be in blue tooth range. You plug it into a cord to recharge it. Charge lasts a long time, over a day if used often, longer if you don't vibrate as much, but I love the vibrate button. Love to see the smile. Go to Amazon and search for it.
    Description
    The Petrainer PET918 e-collar allows you to train your dog from your smartphone. Say goodbye to bulky or visible transmitters. Train your dog with no one knowing you're utilizing a stimulation collar. This dog training collar utilizes Bluetooth technology that allows you to control up to two dogs simultaneously. With it's easy to use interface, this multi-functional dog training device has everything a common household pet owner needs, such as bark control, remote training and electric fence technology, while keeping it all on a hardware that's well known by the owner.

Features:
    1. Collar Size: Able to fit small, medium and large dogs. 15 lbs or Larger. TPU Collar Size from 7 to 26 inches long.
    2. Suitable Device: iPhone 4s/5/5s/6 (download "i.pets" in apple store)
    3. Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
    4. Water Capabilities: Waterproof Collar Receiver
    5. Static/Vibration Options: 99 Levels of Vibration and Static Stimulation Button
    6. Sensitivity: 9 Levels of Sensitivity for Anti Bark Mode
    7. Bluetooth 4.0 Technology Training Collar controlled by IPhone
    8. Multi-functional Dog Training Device: Training Collar, Anti Bark Collar, Anti Lost and Electronic Fence
    9. 6 Different Warning Tones for Anti-lost & Fence Mode
    10. Adjustable distance for Anti-lost and Electronic Fence Modes

Package:
    - 1 x Receiver Collar
    - 1 x User Manual
    About this item
    Features
    • Bluetooth 4.0 technology training collar controlled by iphone4S/5/5S/6 (download "i.pets" in apple store)
    • Rechargeable and waterproof receiver collar
    • with anti-lost and electronic fence function, your dog never get lost
    • 0-99 levels of static, vibration function for training your dog
    • 0-9 levels of sensitivity for anti bark mode, stop dog barking nuisance
    Product Information
    Product Dimensions 5.9 x 4 x 2.4 inches
    Item Weight 0.3 ounces
    Shipping Weight 0.3 ounces
    Manufacturer Ipets
    ASIN B00LVUPFUS
    Manufacturer reference PET918
    Custo komer Reviews 2 out of 5 stars 3Reviews
    Best Sellers Rank 120227
    Date first available at Amazon.com July 17, 2014

slave_m likes this.
  3. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    The pavlock has many connection issues, from the many reviews I've seen, all complain about the very unreliable bluetooth connection. I also use the dog trainer listed above, that works well.

4. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Which one do you use?

5. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    So you are using the petrainer correct? Does it fit well under clothes?

6. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I'msure it could be hidden under clothing quite easily, but mine is encased in a heavy stainless steel collar, not easy to hide that way.

Neosteel just came out with a variety of ways to attach these types of trainers, including a couple different waist bands, a collar, and even a scrotal cuff so it can be hidden out in public. :)

7. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you mount it correctly you can see it under clothes at all

8. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    I ordered it the other day so hopefully it shows up today. I'll let you know how it goes

9. detainee

detainee Member

Local Time:
    Digging around the web, the actual "device" portion looks huge (70mm x 40mm, x 30mm see image attached), many many times the size of a pavlok. Seemingly too large to be inconspicuous/practical/comfortable if one tried some sort of stealth mount below the belt.

More digging into decompiled Android "control" app source code (for the i.pets918) reveals it is using Bluetooth low energy to connect and it uses standard Bluetooth GATT to control the device. One could theoretically code up a standalone streamlined app to control it instead of the kludgey pet app interface (like a Apple watch app, a MSFT band app, a Pebble app etc). There would be some measure of reverse engineering still. So its certainly not as intuitive as the API exposed by the Pavlok.

[​IMG]

10. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    With the shell taken off he applied a sugru case. This made it smaller. The screws on it are made so you actually have to take it off to disconnect the unit. You can still charge it. Some of the original plastic case is still on it, but not much. It works well but if the shock is turned above level four it could deliver a injurious shock. The vibration is good. The app really has a problem in that the shock and vibrate are too close together. I wish the app could be re written. Another thing I wish the app could do is send the signal through the Internet to the device at home. Since we have a semi long distance relationship it would be nice to be able to reach out and touch someone. I know they do it with the very expensive dream lover 2000 gizmo. It works by sending the signal from a android device, through the Internet to another android device and then to the actual vibration-shock device. Is it possible to take the Bluetooth app and send the signal through the Internet to the Bluetooth app on another phone and then to the device.

11. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The other problem with the app is the shock and vibrate share one slider. The vibrator part needs to be pretty high to really work, however the shock should really not go above 4. So you have to use the slider to go up and down before using it and if you press the wrong button with the slider too high you can really hurt someone. The buttons for shock and vibrate are close together. It can be used but you need to be careful.

12. detainee

detainee Member

Local Time:
    Any photos of the setup/mount/etc...minus any fleshy appendage?

13. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    I agree with you 100 percent that the slider should be separate. I have noticed that sometimes the shock isn't that strong & other times it is. We are at four now and its tolerable for the most part but every so often its stronger. Jen shocked me at level 10 (accidentally) and that will bring you to your knees real quick.

14. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can get a picture and post it. Also I wonder how an app could be made to make the sliders separate. I found a blue tooth app that you could sort of write yourself with a program where you sort of clicked boxes and such. I googled control any Bluetooth device.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity pet mode dreamlover

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice