Seasonal A-Rings?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged Bear, Jun 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Bear

Caged Bear Locked to love her

NE TN
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    I'm not sure if I just haven't found the right fit or what. I've been locked in chastity for the last three months or so with the occasional release and I love it. Something about metal surrounding my penis and not being able to really touch it is exhilarating. My problem is finding the proper fit for the a-ring. I've bounced back and forth between a 1-3/4" and 1-7/8". Using the 1-3/4" definitely keeps me secure. However I sometimes awake in the morning and have some edema. It also wakes me up every two hours from I'm guessing an attempted hard on. I can fit a finger up to the first knuckle but it's a little tight. If I use the 1-7/8" ring, I can sleep through the night but it sometimes feels a little loose throughout the day. I've actually had it slip off once. Of course I immediately slipped myself back in.
    The thing is, I'm usually a high and tight guy but in the warm weather I tend to hang a bit lower which causes the larger ring to slip a bit. I'd really like to use one ring all the time.
    Any advice? By the way, unfortunately I'm using a cheap off the shelf cage because I just can't swing for a MM jailbird just yet. I think this is helping zero in on a proper fit though.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    I cannot say for sure that you will experience what I have but over the last seven months my balls have gone from being high and tight to hanging much looser much of the time. Even when they do retreat it is nothing like as tight as they used to get. Give things a few more months and you might see the same effect on yours.

3. Caged Bear

NE TN
    Local Time:
    I've been wondering if staying locked up would change my "fit". It seems the longer my sentence, the looser the a-ring gets. Even using the smaller ring, things seemed less tight after awhile, except at night when it would wake me up. I figured I would get used to that. I just get concerned when, every now and then, maybe once a week or so, I'd be puffy in the morning. I'm enjoying my new lifestyle and don't want to endanger it or my health.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    I love the weight of my metal cage, it makes me feel secure, i also like the heavy weight of my mikes spikes too, i think metal is best.

5. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I currently have a Steelworxx Steelheart 2 and I have been locked for over a year now. I have gone from a 45mm ring to a 44mm ring and now in a 42mm ring. You have to give it some time and let things down there get used to it. The way I see it is allowing for the tightest fit possible when your completely flacid and loose. Take a look at my pics and you will see what I'm talking about. I've gone through my painful nights trust me but I have gotten so used to it that I dont feel anything anymore.

Caged Bear likes this.
  6. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Just wear it as much as possible with this larger ring. Every 30 days or so try the smaller ring and in a few months you will find the smaller ring fits perfectly. In fact you may end up needing an even smaller one further down the road..... Also, as you save for a quality custom stainless steel device, your body will become adjusted, so you may end up being able to fit the custom device perfectly on the first try.

Caged Bear likes this.
  7. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    My body has adjusted to my cage. My balls have stretched and the fit now is much better. I still have issues with cold temperatures, but not nearly as bad as when I started.

8. Caged Bear

NE TN
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice. I've been sticking with the 1-7/8" ring. I'm pretty happy I didn't go back down to the smaller ring yet. It's been 11 days since I've been allowed out and every morning lately I've been so horny and my balls feel so full. I'm grateful for the extra room. I'm sure I would've been in a lot of discomfort with the smaller ring. Not that I'm all that comfortable now, but I'm sure it would've been much worse. Plus I haven't suffered from any edema. I guess that would've been a good reason to be released though. But I'm happy to be constantly restrained until my KH deems me worthy of a release.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice