New steel curved ring cage at Dhgate

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Lucky_Submissive, Sep 2, 2015.

1. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    For the problem in #5 by lucky_submisive.
    I have had the same issue. I believe it is a due to the end ring of the cage not being straight. The last ring is curved i the opposite direction of the bend for the A ring. I am including a link to the web site so you can see what I am describing. It may be a combination of the women's panties and the "defect" I describe, I am not sure. However even with this "defect" it is a good device for the price!
    I got some swelling after a problem like you described. I took it off over night. The next morning I put on the older hinged device.
    I know it is not an answer but just letting you know I have had the same issue.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-s...stity/371595556.html#s1-1-1a;searl|1114158319

2. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    I was looking at this one for my hubby but isn't the gap between the big ring and the device huge? It doesn't look like it would be at all secure.

3. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    Just ordered this cage, and will see how it works. I ordered it with 2 base rings: 36mm and 38mm. I'll report back to the group how it fits when it arrives. Regarding the large gap, I was hoping to hammer the post a bit to angle the cage down (as some have suggested). Hopefully that will allow a more secure hold, and a lower profile too.
    -Rick

4. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much, most appreciated! I wanted to buy one as a surprise for him and I liked the look of this most of all.

5. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    It looks like it'll be at least 2 weeks before it arrives . . . hopefully it will be worth it! The idea is to try it out so I know what size I need for a custom cage. Also, your blog is amazing. I can't wait to show it to my wife. :)

6. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No problem, his birthday isn't for a while! From what I read on here bending the top bit solves that gap issue. Not that being unescapable is a big issue for us, the cage is mostly symbolic in that regard, but looking good and being comfortable and well, not falling off, is what it needs to do!
    And thank you, I went on a 'pegging' post spree yesterday for some reason lol

7. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    Just got the cage. The base ring is made from a nice thick ring of steel, and was nicely polished. I ordered both it with a 36mm ring and then added a 38mm ring separately. I think the other posters are correct in stating that you should go smaller with the curved base ring . . . while a 38mm hinged ring was quite tight, I found that the 36mm curved base ring fits comfortably. I'll provide an update in a few days to see how I handle it over time. As for the 28mm tube, it's not too narrow for me. I find I stick out between the rings, particularly the ridge of my glans. When I go custom (eventually), I'll probably go even narrower . . .

8. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks Rick! Looking forward to hearing more, thank you so much for the updates.
    I noticed there's a few different lengths of them, which one did you get?
    Do you have the CB6000 and if so, what ring do you use on it as then I can compare to which one hubby uses.
    Lastly (sorry for so many!) how do you buy more than one ring as that might be a better way to make sure I get him something that fits. Literally stick a second order through (I've never used dhgate before).

Thank yooooou!

9. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    I got the medium length version, which is supposedly 45mm. I don't have a ruler handy though, so I don't know if that is the cage itself, or the distance from the base ring. I actually had to hammer the post down a bit, because the gap is a bit wide. I'm still tinkering with it to see if I can stop my erection from pushing it straight out from my body . . . it's really annoying when that happens, and makes it appear too easy to pull out of! So, it's still a work in progress.
    Regarding the base ring, no, I don't have the CB6000. I used a 38mm hinged ring before, and now the 36mm ring is nice and snug. Your mileage may vary, but I do recommend buying extra base rings. You have to place a second (or third) order into the same seller, but they will be shipped together.
    -R

10. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just finally bought one of these after seeing it on ebay for £14! I'll let you know how we get on. If anyone's interested here's the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231927157354

They only do down to the 40mm ring so I hope that's not too big for him from what you said, we shall see...

11. tdhub

tdhub Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    Hello, long time lurker here. I recieved this device e few weeks ago. Yes it was a hassle. Got a ripped package with no cage inside. After filing dispute and waiting another couple weeks I was able to try.
    Bending the top post is a necessity unless you have baseball sized testicles.
    I would advise ordering a extra ring one size smaller than you need. Curved ring seems to fit a bit looser.
    Snug underwear helps with rubbing.
    The poor tolerances around the lock post will pulls hairs if not trimmed short or shaved.
    The small size does help with discomfort from erections. I have a larger jailbird that allows enough room for painful mornings. ( will be for sale soon so funds can be used to order MM to smaller size)
    All in all good cheap device to fine tune sizing .

12. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you, that's very helpful! I always thought that gap looked big but other have mentioned he can bend it to make it smaller. They dont' do smaller rings than the 40mm on that ebay option but I think you can buy individual rings from the chinese site. I had no idea how to compare it to the plastic rings he uses as it's a curve so just got the smallest they offered which seems to be the general recommendation. For less than £14 delivered it's hardly a big loss if it's not perfect.

13. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    I noticed that most of the eBay sellers are shipping from China. In that case you can order directly from Dhgate and get the smaller rings.

I feel the cafe is very comfortable and I forget that I'm wearing it until it sometimes pulls on the scrotum skin on the sides while attempting to sit down.

Another drawback about the Chinese devices is that the rings are quite thick and heavy which makes the cage slide down a bit during showers but not that much to fall off. My balls have not been able to slip through the gap yet but during showers I notice that the ring looses its snug fit.

Looking forward to thinner rings. Does anyone know if they have any new small devices with thinner rings in this price range?

14. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    @tdhub mentioned about slop on the post. I fixed that with bending the part that goes over the post. Fit it together then apply pressure on outside of where it fits together. That way it will not be bent so far that it will not go together. Good luck.

15. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What's slop on the post mean?

16. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    The metal ring that goes around your equipment has a metal post attached . There is a oval post that the cage attaches to. if not properly fitted these 2 parts can wobble and cause pinching or hair pulling (ouch).
    It is a good device when you have the proper fitting ring. I had to make some small adjustments to mine. Now its even better. My adjustments were to bend the metal for a better fit around the post, and made the gap at the end smaller by a similar process

17. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Okay so ours arrived, and only took 6 days from China which is amazing! I couldn't hold off giving it to him! lol

First impressions are very good. It has a few bits on it he says could be smoother but I'm sure he can fix those. The intriguing thing was it's the first solid ring device we ever had so watching him pulling his balls then cock through was quite amusing. I can see now why everyone talks about leaving the ring on, there's no way it's coming off if he's hard!!! I do worry slightly about that though, we've never had a metal cock ring for that reason, but it's a bit different when it's around balls too?

It's surprisingly small though, any of my worries about his balls getting out were unfounded. However, the ring is pretty much perfectly round, not the curved style, so who knows what's going on there. Hubby's happy with it anyway
    I'll report back more when we've tried it properly. My main worry now is that I'm not sure if there's a way to fix to is the quality of the steel, if it's bad is there any health risk? It's kind of more gunmetal than the shiny finish on the pictures. It's definitely not chrome plated which is what people say to worry about. Advice welcome!

18. LockedByElizabeth

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Hi Jane

Hope that this is a good fit for hubby!! We've also got one on order for me to use as a change from the metal CB6K Chinese version that's my current cage. Please keep us updated with how you find this!! We also have never used a solid ring device so Elizabeth is also curious about the difference in style and ease of use. At least with a solid ring there are no way you can get 'pinched' like my current cage can do! Ouch!!!

This new cage is just to get an indication of wearing a more open device, but one that's shorter and more fitted, We will see how this works with night-time erections and if the 'smaller is better' approach works for me! Next step after this will be a custom MM Jailbird - probably around Xmas I suspect. As that will be proper Stainless Steel and much more like jewellery for my cock!!

8 weeks before I'm back in the UK and with my darling again..... and I've been told I'm chaste until then!!!

19. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM

It happens I am looking for a PA model. This one looks convertable. My plan is to add a half ring to a flat end of a curved barbell. The half ring would go between the front two bars and locked. The other end of the barbell would also be between the bars to prevent unscrewing the end. The scrotum ring would be removed at night to eliminate nocturnal errection issues.

.... Criticism welcome. ....

20. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    To keep the slop issues down try a rubber o ring to take out the movement.

As folk are saying £14-15 delivered !wow.. Also they must be listening to customers as these cages are evolving and looking better all the time.

We could do with people who are useing them to up date us on what is the metal and how it is in use.

Xx Wendy

21. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

22. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmm, that last one made my response part of the quote... this is what I said

Oh we have that solid metal CB-6000 one, omg how heavy is that! I make him wear it just as a kind of 'lock down' option because it's like some kind of medieval device on his cock and balls.

This curved one is a world apart. All been good with it so far, he's spent two nights in it. The ring, ours is 40mm, acts like a cock ring, there's no chance of getting it off if he's the slightest bit turned on though. SO yes, that's a tiny bit scary but I think we'll get used to it. He does go down naturally if we stop playing which I guess is the test.
    It's waking him up a couple of times in the night but that's usual, he'll adjust to it I'm sure. And no, no pinching although watching him put it on is just plain amusing, having to get his balls then cock through... yeah, not so sexy!
    However ours is definitely different from the pictures, it's a plain circular base ring (the bit around cock and balls), there's no curve to it at all but hubby says that's probably better.

slave_m likes this.
  23. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I have had mine for a few months now and the longest lockup in it has been 5 weeks with no removal as its pretty easy to keep clean through the bars. As someone mentioned you may need to bend the front wires together a bit for security as my glans popped out a couple of times when cleaning.

It is definitely solid stainless steel as there is no sign of corrosion and with the 36mm base ring it was on the snug side. The small cage caused some nocturnal discomfort as I tried to get hard, but nothing too serious.

I always planned to get a custom device once I got the sizing right with the Chinese types and I have just bought the new titanium chastiti device here:

http://www.titaniumchastiti.com/#!ti-600/c8p22

It wasn't cheap, but the lightness quality craftsmanship are definitely worth it. The cage with PA hook fits really well but the base ring size I ordered based on the dimensions of the Chinese device is a bit too tight. I think it's because this one is round rather than curved. I emailed them and he offered to alter it free of charge, great service.

Once I get it back and have worn it for a while I'll post a full review.

24. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    I see that they now have that model in a shorter length.

25. LockedByElizabeth

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Just received mine today. It's definitely curved rather than a straight 'O' ring. As instructed by Elizabeth I had to put it on immediately I received it.

So only 4 hours in so far, but yes it certainly feels more secure and part of me. One thing I noticed is that the padlock sits more securely and doesn't rattle like the metal CB6000S Chinese copy does. Will be interesting to find out how I cope with wearing this overnight and the inevitable attempts at erection ( currently day 39 and only 1 ruined orgasm in that time ).

Will provide a further update in due course but my initial impressions are( compared to metal CB6000S):-
    Smaller internal diameter of this is better for me as it fits more snugly.
    Length ( I got the 45mm) suits me better, but if uncircumcised (like me) then the foreskin might get rubbed a bit more than CB6000x series
    Ring. Certainly an interesting experience putting it on for the first time as never used a solid ring before, but feels more 'natural' once on. And no pinching!
    Looks. Still waiting feedback from Elizabeth but I expect this to be very favourable as its more 'on display' !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice