"Click"!!!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by imkink4u, Mar 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Click. The simple sound of two metal parts joining together. To most people, a sound of little importance. To those of us, THE MOST ominous, intriguing sound there is. For those who got locked voluntarily, KH may have asked, "are you sure"? You nodded and said yes. CLICK. I'll bet there was an evil grin on your KH face as the lock snapped shut. CLICK! Now it's at this point you REALLY realize what's happened. Or at least you think you do. Some one else now controls your cumming. No if ands or buts, you're not going to cum until some one else says so. Maybe at this point KH rules are laid down. You're not liking them so you balk at them. KH laughs and says,"you'll come around." Now several days have gone by. A week. Even more. Now it's becoming evedent to you who is REALLY gonna be giving the orders. You start asking for release. NO! A day or two later, you give in. ANYTHING KH wants. CLICK. Not a sound but a life changing song. The song about your clitty getting locked up!
    Me? I woke up from a binge to find my clitty imprisoned. Talk about a life style change for me. Although I never heard the initial CLICK, I've heard and remember every one since. When the device is removed for cleaning/maintanance I'm restrained. It's always the same. Mistress dressed very provacatively. Hooters just beyond my reach. She makes sure my clitty is well cleaned by repeatedly stroking it with a hot soapy rag. Just as I'm ready to go, back on goes the CB and, CLICK! She unties me and laughs as I try to whack off.
    CLICK, gets more frustrating every time I hear it!

2. owened1

owened1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Hooters just beyond reach?...HOOSTERS????

I'll tell you what...if I ever said something like that I would be locked forever and she would melt the key...Hooters (shaking head) I would get my face slapped and my ass beat for being disrespectful, I hate to think what would happen, none of what comes to mind would be good...Hooters

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Mistress only allows "boobies" or "boobs"

4. owened1

owened1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Oh ya and i hate the taste of soap too!!!!!

5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Little buttons, big fingers. Oops.

6. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I liked your post imkink4u... The description you put down is one that I've thought about before. That "first click" for me occurred back in November. Thanks for sharing your story. It is a special event when a sissy realizes she's controlled by another.

Here's a link to my telling of the moment I was first locked up - wish it was by a KH, but may be some day...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice