Confused

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Panda2010, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    #1 Panda2010, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2018
    Hi this post has nothing to do with chastity (admins delete if not appropriate)

I accidentally saw some messages that my wife sent to a few of her friends the other day and I am totally confused about what/why she said what she has.

First up, our almost 3yo kid run amok in the ensuite the other afternoon while both my wife and I were at home. He put powder, cat biscuits and expensive cosmetics (called eye serum) in the cat's water bowl and spread stuff around the room. I was busy in the kitchen getting dinner ready. My wife was in the office next to the bedroom/ensuite. But she tells her friends that it happened in the morning while she was out and I was at home. She said in her msg 'who was supposed to be watching him? I was out with ... (our daughter), so...that leaves hubby! Um yeah, so what were YOU doing then ffs?' Ok I missed the little bloke trashing the joint, but so did she, but I get all the blame. I did make a remark after I cleaned up that it happened while I was cooking dinner and that the cat biscuits were still pretty solid so it must have only happened a short while before I found them (I didn't say it but it didn't happen 3 hours previously as would have been the case if it happened while she was out!!)

Then that night the 3yo had a pretty bad night with a cold. It was my wife's turn to be with him and she got next to no sleep. So the next morning I volunteered to take our daughter to school. My wife hadn't mentioned a thing about me doing the school run butbI happily said I would do it, which she thanked me for. Then I saw her msg about this incident. 'Ugh, I've been up all night with a sick son (can count hrs of sleep on almost 2 fingers) and asked hubby if he can take our daughter to preschool today. You'd think I'd asked him to cut his dick off. Sigh.' WTF that is a total blatant lie.

So she is making up stuff that puts me in a very bad light with her friends. I have no idea what her motives are. These messages have devastated me and I am not sure how to sort it out, as I shouldn't have actually seen them. Probably should have asked her about them when I first saw them on the screen on her profile when I went to use the computer. But I was a bit shell-shocked at the time. I suspect it is too late now. And I don't actually have the opportunity to counter these messages with her friends.

Not really sure what to think of my wife atm

{Mod Note. This post has not been deleted: other members had replied to it;.but after discussion has been locked as inappropriate for further discussion.}

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    My suggestion is that you ask her face to face and bring the subject out into the open. By festering over it you will only make the relationship between you worse.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Not a good sign when a significant other is going out of their way to make you look bad to others. It's almost like she is setting things up to justify a future action. I'd dig deeper to find out what's going on. What she did is a symptom of a larger problem, not the problem itself.

4. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    Not good. Who is she trying to impress?
    Just be glad there was no gorilla involved.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Good communication is the key to good relationships! Sounds like you need to find a quiet place and time and have a serious discussion. The clear air will be a treat for you both!

6. chastedolivia

chastedolivia Active member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Are you aware of her ever lying to you similarly about others or of a habit of telling white lies to make a story she has told more interesting/severe? I ask because your story may have some of the hallmarks of pathological lying which is a psychological disorder and may be benefited with counseling/treatment. If there is no motive for her to bad mouth you, this may be the case and she may even think in her mind that the things she is saying about you is true.
    Take what I have said with a grain of salt as I don't know anything about you or your situation other than what I have read. Just something that crossed my mind when I read your post. As others have said, a frank discussion should be in order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice