Transexual sex

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Autoeroticboy, Jun 12, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    The first time I was ever locked up in Chastity was almost 2 years ago and it was for two weeks. To my surprise all I could think about was sucking off a transexual. Now two years later and especially over the past 6 months or so I can't stop fantasizing about being with a TS. I even began to consider taking hormones myself and it is a real possibility.

But I want to suck off a TS and be fucked. I want to be whored out to them and I want to be in my normal girl attire as well as being a sissy maid. Miss wants this to happen too and I know it will occur soon.....I honestly can't seem to wait. Miss brought up me getting gang banged by many Mistresses with strap-ons and a possible TS. I'm so exited for that, but maybe two TS's if I'm really good. :wink:

Can anyone else relate? Has chastity made anyone more sexually open without being forced into it?

-Autoeroticboy-

Lyskine_807 likes this.
  2. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I can't say that chastity has induced any new fantasies or desires, as I already had and/or indulged every kinky idea I currently possess, and I don't think there are any left to acquire.
    That's the problem with staying alive as long as I have. lol

I do understand the TS deal though. Now, I am definitely hetero, through and through. Just the thought of being with another male is repulsive. Having it suggested to me is a big turn off.

However, I do have a love affair with Mistress's strap-on, and with those of women prior to Mistress.
    Sucking them, having them rubbed on me, lubing them up, taking them where they belong. The whole shebang.

Naturally, at times, along the way I've wondered what it would be like to have a real live cock used on me, not attached to a male mind you, Ughh. In my mind it is concievable, desireable if a woman had one. Someone with soft, happy breasts, a plump female butt and that loving, compassionate nature that women possess, and a nice cock. Maybe that is impossible, but a TranSexual might do the trick. (no pun intended) At this point I can't see that happening, for a number of reasons, but the thought still crosses my mind on occasion.

I'm sure you don't need any encouragement to pursue the TS and/or several Mistresses with strap-ons scenes, but I can say that some of my most cherished memories are the times I was fortunate enough to have spent time with more than one woman that really enjoyed using their strap-ons. More than one minus the strap-ons is wonderful, too. But with strap-ons is simply awe inspiring, an experience not to be missed.

I hope your wildest dreams come true.

Kinkish1

3. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the response and I do understand what your saying as well. I am not attracted to men in any way and I know I won't ever be. I've never been with a T-girl or a man but I know the T-girl thing will happen. We'll see how much I enjoy it first but right now that's all I think about.

I love strap on as well and Miss and I do many many wonderful things with dildos. :bigsmile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice