TC's Roller Coaster

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by TCFun, Jan 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I'm sorry Aline if you are having problems reading my posts. I also use Glamor and sometimes Coffee, and I have no problems, but that may be due to my equipment (computer and screen) or my eyes.....with so many different schemes it is sometimes difficult to use colors that work with them all.....all I can suggest is that you persevere and maybe get your eyes checked :anim_46:

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Aline, dollyanne apologizes for this problem. It may be difficult to get a color that is readable with every skin, but dollyanne will investigate this to see. Dolly has been trained (House of Sissify) that black is only available for Superiors, but dollyanne wants you to be able to read her posts! Thanks for pointing this out!

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks dol and i can read it tc - just not with ease as in other posters. i'll move away form the black in mine then if there is protocol. House of Sissify - a room in the mansion - lol?

And with tc - maybe negotiate with Mistress about one week per month play - see if She is open to compromise. i learned this the hard way - that compromise is EVERYTHING! That's the real submission. Then you can have nilla weeks and rocky road at the end of month - to look forward to- to make things interesting that is :)

With regard to text - readability is everything - i just tilt my screen down now, tc, to read you :) dolly was much more dif to read prior - thanks again dolly :)

Where is Miss D to impart Her wisdom when we need Her?

:fish:

aline

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    Sissy Aline - try highlighting the text... that's what I do if someone is using a light text on a light background, or something similar.

5. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Watchful,

A simple yet elegant solution. i can read ...and i thought it was me . Thank You! :)

Off to take care of business and THEN go to Victoria's Secret for some things :)

aline

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    TCFun... now that I've had time to fully catch up on your posts I would like to comment.

I feel there is a link between you NOT wanting to play and your wife now WANTING to play, or at least get you locked back up.

The pressure has gone, and it would be on HER terms. She may actually have felt in control in that moment, she was doing it to exert her control, trying to push you to do something you didn't want to do... which is exactly what you asked her to do!

I know it's complicated, and I know it's very difficult, from both sides.

Sometimes it is best to take a break, but I would say if she tries to control you again, you give her the benefit of the doubt and see where it goes.

I hope that makes a little bit of sense, and that it helps. :happy0160:

7. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Monday, March 23, 2009
    Overdue

Well, it's been a long time and I am well overdue a post. Yes, we made it to 40 days and yes, my Wife strapped me to out Liberator Esse and whipped my ass raw, before turning me over and teasing me endlessly. It was 3 hours of torture and torment before She finally made me cum, and yes, She stroked right through the orgasm continuing with post orgasm torture for several minutes. It was definitely a sensory overload. So much so I've resisted going back to chastity until now, and hence my lack of blogs.

Well, I am sitting here waiting for my Wife to come home, locked in my new BirdLocked device. It can be found at birdlocked.com. I tried it on once, but this is the first time I have locked it on. My Wife doesn't know I have it since it arrived after our last session and I have not gone back to chastity since. Well, it is locked and the key is locked in my Wife's key safe so there is no escape now.

My Wife mentioned going back to being locked up several times this weekend so now I have bitten the bullet, so to speak. I also bought a locking collar, with the idea that the collar should be put on before my chastity device is removed. The lock from the device is then locked onto the collar, meaning that the collar cannot be removed without removing the lock. The collar remains locked until the chastity device is replaced and ready to be locked. This was, I can only take off the collar if the chastity device is locked back on.

Obviously I will be to embarrassed to leave the house or be seen with a collar locked on my neck so I will have to replace the chastity device first.

We'll see how this goes, as this is likely to be the first day of tease and denial for a while. We have visitors coming next week for 2 weeks. My Wife has always resisted keeping me locked while we have visitors since the CB6000 is hard and an accidental bump may raise eyebrows. But this device is soft, so I may be locked with no release for those 2 weeks. I will let you know.

Anyway, I will try to keep up my blogging and will let you know how the birdlocked device works out. So far, tight but comfortable.

8. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Tuesday, March 24, 2009
    24 hours in BirdLocked

So it has been 24 hours since I was locked in my BirdLocked device. It is definitely more difficult to put on but once you get everything straight it is very comfortable, but very tight (just how I like it). I might be tempted by the minibirdlocked at some point. My Wife loves it, since it is soft and locked less harsh than the CB6000.

My Wife is also seriously considering keeping me locked while my family is here next week - for 2 weeks. So far there has been no teasing but I am on day 6 since my last orgasm, and the ache is definitely returning.

I've very much decided that I am not going to direct any part of this chastity period, and make no requests or suggestions. I want to see where my Wife takes this session without any guidance from me.

9. OralServant

OralServant Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Great blog. I have learned much with the most obvious being that the chastity experience is best when it is enforced by the Dom otherwise it will most likely be unfulfilling for us subs.

10. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Monday, March 30, 2009
    Infection....

Last Friday after being locked 24/7 in my BirdLocked (BL) for 5 days with no release, I had to request that my Wife remove the BL as I noticed my foreskin was swelling inside. I assumed this was because my foreskin had moved forward and was trapped. I have had this rarely in a CB3000 if my foreskin poked out of the pee hole.

Well, once removed it was obvious that this was more than just a swelling. I left it for 24 hours and applied some antibiotic cream, but the swelling did not go down. I looked online and found that steroid cream may work so I started using that. Finally after 4 days the swelling has almost subsided but the skin is very dry and tight, making it difficult to pull back over my penis head.

The problem seems to be that the silicon BL is very tight and doesn't allow the penis to breath, and therefore sweat accumulates and allows bacteria to grow. The holes are too small to use the sponge swabs that I use effectively with the CB6000. I tried using the jet setting on the shower to force water into the cage every day but a) that wasn't enough and b) I couldn't dry inside the device with tissue as I can with a CB6000 and the swab.

The only discomfort I have is from the blue balls of not cumming for 12 days, and even though I have been unlocked for 4 days, there was no way I could masturbate with my foreskin as it was. I'm just glad I didn't have to go to the emergency room.

Bottom line is that the BL will only be used for short term use in the future. The BL is very comfortable but not practical for long term use. The search for a good long term plastic device that is both comfortable and secure continues.

11. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I didn't want to start a new thread on this but I thought this was of interest. I was prescribed a drug today from my Dr and upon reading the side effects I found one to be - delayed orgasm and ejaculation....... hmmmm, could be a market for this ;-)

12. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    My Dr also noted that all my blood work results were good, but my testosterone levels were on the low end of the normal range.

My Wife and I IM thru the day and IM'd to say that I was looking up how to increase testosterone levels and apparently a long period of orgasm denial with frequent teasing is the best remedy to increase testosterone levels. Best results after 3 or more months.

She replied that we have our work cut out then. I was only joking, but She said She wasn't......:sad0064:

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol - all sounds good to me! :anim_53:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice