Can anyone remove/shave off a bit of base ring strut.

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by lockedUp24byKH, Apr 7, 2016.

1. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I have a Chinese device that im comfortable with but I need a bit taken off the main strut.
    Taken off just up to the bar (See Image for example)

Im willing to post the ring out to you along with a Postal order with an agreed payment + approx postal return.

Attached Files:

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes @lockedUp24byKH I can do that for you, what is the material ? and what exactly do you want doing ?

3. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:

Its steel.

There is a point where the strut (see picture) was shaved down on both sides but they stopped at a point instead of going all the way to the base.

4. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    The reason they stopped shaving there was so the cage can't get pushed right back against the base ring and damage your scrotum.

5. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It more than likely isnt steel otherwise it would have corroded, it could be Stainless Steel but probably a low grade, not a problem, It can still be altered, however if it is steel and chrome plated, it will corrode once the machining work is completed as it will expose bare steel.

Probably correct but that doesnt allow for the fact that some one may want an alteration available only on a custom device from an off the shelf item to better suit their own requirements.

6. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Sorry yes its Stainless steel.
    Ive had that chrome rubbish break in my hand in the past.

And Im aware why they stop shaving the metal but my Testicles escape the standard custom 6mm gap and I want to adjust the gap myself with a off the shelf device as it works just fine.

7. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No problem then, I can machine that for,you PM me if you want it carrying out @lockedUp24byKH

8. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:

PM SENT

9. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Another option is to use a smaller base ring. Good luck with the modifications

10. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Small base rings don't work for me even ones that are too small as my balls can escape ALL rings from multiple devices.

I've had a c6ks with no gap (Flush to base ring) and yep my balls slipped through with a lot of pain.

#A piercing wont stop balls from slipping through but only keep the penis in the device#

This will probably be my final try with chastity play as I don't believe a custom device will be any different.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh you must has very very slippy balls.

12. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Yeah it drives me crazy... the right is very squishy and once it slips out the left one has enough room to slip through then.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    It's great you got the Ti guy to help you!

You're not alone in having asymmetric testicle sizes. Tighter base rings got uncomfortable for me. So I feel your frustration! Good luck. There are three to four variables here: gap, post mount and relative ring sizes, and finally weight.

1. A narrower gap is the way to go. That worked for me. It traps them both without constricting blood flow. I can wear a relatively wide base ring and a narrow gap.

2. In my Contender by MaleChastityNow, I have both a top mounted post (like in your Chinese device) and a front mounted post.
    A top mounted post pushes the bottom of the cage ring down, right? That makes for less distance between the base ring and cage ring. The top mounted post aligns the top of the two rings (which I do like) but effectively widens the gap.

The relative size between the base ring and cage ring outer diameters and how they are aligned vertically plays as much role as the gap.

You might find a front mounted post works better.

3. I found the Chinese devices too heavy. They draw down too much and pull on your balls. My MCN Contender is still Stainless Steel but the design is light. Most of the weight is in the base ring. So it's better balanced.

I am currently in a MouseTrap chastity tube held in place with a piercing. You could consider that someday... but before I suggest that valid option ...

I think you should consider custom.

When I am in my MCN Contender, I found I don't *need* a base ring that only allowed one finger width slack. I can go with a wider ring with the narrower gap. Everything else I wore was an exercise in my tolerance for discomfort.

You've been posting here since 2014. I think you'd enjoy the investment. Nothing slips through accidentally. It doesn't draw down.

I do think MCN is a great option. I'm a very happy customer. His work is excellent and yet his production time is the best in the custom steel industry. It has allowed me to get alternate base rings quick and cost-effective.

Best of luck to you! I hope the gap size change helps!

14. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:

Thanks Peter Rabbit.

Yeah Im believing its a gap problem rather than anything else.
    Ive tried all ring sizes and a 50mm is best as all the rest give me an abrasion in the same spot every time
    (Its not the rings as i've replaced them) + all other sizes are too small but i've escaped them all too so all thats left is gap size/distance.)

The only custom devices that are in the Budget would be the London Tower from http://malechastity-devices.com/ but again the smallest gap is 6mm.

15. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, I started out in a 50mm ring as well, with a front-mounted post. I ended up going down to a 45mm ring with a top mounted post. The bottom edges of the rings were in the same relative location, for all practical purposes. The smaller ring merely helped athletic activities and freedom of motion.

Is there "play" in your device? Can you move the cage relative to the base ring? That makes a huge difference in effective gap size.

The London Tower looks well built, with 316L steel. You could contact the maker of the London Tower to ask if you can get a smaller gap. But to my eye, that design looks like the cage could lift up and tilt. Letting it tilt upwards just a little will allow your testicles to slip through. I think you'd be in the same situation in that design. It also looks a bit heavy to me.

My Contender's design prevents all relative motion, except for a slight amount of rotation. But the 6mm gap that I have is a constant. It has a steel tube that surrounds the locking post. I think it's a more elegant design.

The RC London Tower is 245 EUR shipped. The MCN Contender is 9% more at 268 EUR shipped (275 USD + 30USD registered shipping) at today's exchange rates. That's pretty close.

I'm really happy in mine, and feel empathy for your frustration. I wasted a lot of time with off-the-shelf devices. But there's so many more options nowadays! :)

MCN, RC, TiChastity, whatever... I hope you find what you're looking for!

16. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    My mistake its the TARENTULA cage € 175.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice