Why I'm here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gti8v, Mar 21, 2009.

1. gti8v

gti8v Member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Let me start off by saying I appreciate the fact that communities such as this exist. I am a married man (going on 5 years) and my wife and I are very happy together. I have never been unfaithful, nor has she. We have been trying to get pregnant while I am home, but I am often out of state for weeks at a time for work. I find that my habits on the road tend to carry over when I get home - smoking a lot, and masturbating even more... I'm talking about 8-12 times a night on occasion, and typically minimally 2-4 times. I mentioned to my wife that I felt this habit was impeding our progress in creating a family, and brought up the subject of a chastity cage. She was (and probably still is) put off by the idea, having grown up in a small southern town and never really been exposed to the more adventurous side of sex. In fact, I took her virginity, and am the only one she has ever made love to.

Well, I'm working now, and I bought a CB-6000. It's an interesting sensation, and I hope that after acclimating myself to it over the next couple of weeks I can convince her it is for the best that I stay in it except when she is in the receptive part of her cycle and I'm home.

This ought to be interesting...

PS - Although I understand that this community is populated by those with a heavy interest in D/S relationships, feminization, etc., we do not partake in that lifestyle. We're just an ordinary couple, and I'm the one with the kink. Not only do I hope this cage helps create a beautiful family, but I find it arousing just to be in this thing.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Oh don't worry, you won't be alienated because you're not "into BDSM"... I think most of us here slip in and out of that world anyway!

I've got to ask though... what brought you to the conclusion that this was impeding your conception? It it doesn't hurt to try "saving your sperm" but there is a lot of conflicting evidence as to whether or not regular masturbation actually increases the sperm count and the strength of the sperm!

I only know because I was getting impatient after not conceiving in my first month and researched as much as possible! I also put pet through a home fertility test which I did wrong... that was quite amusing!

Having said that, being in chastity will help to change the dynamic of your relationship, and it's an interesting area to try out in the bedroom...

Anyway, either way, welcome to the site and good luck with the baby dancing! :character0180:

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Wow, what New Idea!!

Here's too you and your baby maken plans. Gee I forgot what it would be like to masturbate 4-8 times a day. I guess Im getting old, darn it. I personal can see that chastity might help. As for me an aging older man, boo hoo. The chastity turns on the horny meter full time. So as the lock clicks all I seem too think about is getting out and having sex. But with the lock click, the Wify the one getting all the sex. Thats great, she enjoining it more everyday. I think nothing puts a smile on a women more than deep down knowing her penis is locked away tight, and waiting only for her. For me nothing gets me going more than knowing that it, her penis, will be waiting and ready at full attention if and when she produces the key.

By the time I preform my duties, waiting on, serving her, pleasuring her till she in that happy place, all the time wishing this will be the time the key comes out of hiding. I can't seem to get enough. So here's too baby maken plans, and good luck. I wish I were in your shoes, but they don't fit anymore. So I will just put on my heels and prepare too serve my Mistress today. And hope I please her enough too once again have the pleasure of eating my cum out of her divine love canal.

Sorry about that, I just got all caught up in the moment, you can't do that, clean up your mess. Its the baby maken juice and it needs to stay put.

Good Luck, and enjoin what ever happens. Hey I got a good name for the baby if it turns out to be a girl, Chastity, just had to put that there.

Missy Tanya

KristysBitchBoy likes this.
  4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    there are all kinds of folks here, the entire range of the kinky world. Mistress and i got into BDSM first then started playing with chastity. W/we are not into feminization, cuckolding or many of the other activities discussed here...and yet Chastity Mansion feels like home. it's the wonderful people that make it work. just do what W/we do, take what works for Y/you and consider the rest a learning experience.

i will say that at least for U/us W/we find O/our BDSM experience constantly growing and changing. W/we also believe that there is an intimacy in a BDSM relationship that leads to stronger bonds between U/us...no pun intended.

have fun and welcome!

5. gti8v

gti8v Member

Local Time:
    It's more that with so much masturbation going on I was having difficulty performing properly. Not that I couldn't keep it up or want to have sex, no - quite the opposite. I was finding myself so desensitized that I couldn't come before my wife was begging me to stop with tears in her eyes because it hurt, or something slipped out of joint, or whatever... and when I did come it wasn't much of a load at all.

6. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I remember those days.

nowadays with me locked up she is hornier and waits typically 2 days between go rounds.

7. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Ha, don't be to sure about that!

I only want to say that for me the erection, ejaculation and load is much much stronger after a week.

Speaking for myself, the orgasm I get after being denied a week, only giving pleasures to my wife, is so much better that I can't imagine going back.
    When locked up you can concentrate on your wifes pleasure. Slow and gentle are best. It is also very funny to find and learn all the sensitive spots the female body has.

Best wishes gti8v! (Grand Turismo Injection 8 Valve ???)

( in this strange lifestyle I am now going to remove the 8 valve head on my engine... got 8 holes to work on to improve the flow... in the evenings and nights I am suddenly transformed to my Wifes chastized gurl, with one hole to work on for sensitive dynamics...... I seriously was extremly convinced that my Dear Wife was definately very VERY NON-KINKY!)

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Volkswagen fan?

9. gti8v

gti8v Member

Local Time:
    Must be. ;)

10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    There are many of us vanilla types here.
    Welcome.
    rich

11. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Me? No, I think gti8v is. I am all for old italian Alfa Romeo. Very dominating signorinas.:ciao:

12. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    This is my Woman imposed chastity in our marriage for our wedding night because she wanted contraler my orgasm.
    It's been 12 years since I did not masturbate and after extended wear my cage (2 months), this is my woman gives me an orgasm ruined.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice