Well....meow!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kittyslut, Feb 28, 2016.

1. kittyslut

kittyslut Member

IT
    Romania
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Since i was invited so kindly by the forum to describe myself, here i am. I will say things which don't exist in my fetlife description, because i find it useless to do a full one...A full one...not that is thought lol.
    Anyway, as of today it seems that i am out of my denial, since my Miss got very busy and doesn't have time to take me anymore, so i find myself on a chastity forum, without actually being in chastity or denial.
    I am a transsexual woman into a long list of fetishes, with years of experience in the community, had a few D/s type of relationships where i was denied. To be honest, i am not 100% submissive, reason why i like bondage more as a rigger than a bunny, but when i commit as a sub to a Domme, i do it fully. Never tried a switch relationship, although in my opinion it would be difficult to separate my sub and dom sides or it would have to be a kind if vanilla submission with temporary rules and such. I don't know that yet. I think that, because i am more masochist than sadist and i tend to submit to a great degree.
    But back to chastity/denial, because describing my whole bdsm identity can be a long lecture. I do enjoy being denied, through my masochist side. I mean of course i enjoy having an orgasm and i can say i am a very orgasmic girl and can have multiple or long ones, but i always tend to over do it like a sex addict, so denial for me is a more normal state opposed to being a high sex drive freak lol (not that some people would not appreciate that, wink wink)
    In my opinion, denial must be part of a more complex relationship, which means that i could never see myself being denied by someone close or long distance without an active involvement and building a close relationship which would also include teasing and other forms of power exchange. And more, i am definitely not into paying for it. I mean, lol, i am an adult model as well and i know that when money is involved, the relationship becomes mechanical in nature and that is just not my thing. Sure, if i would be to have a true relationship in which i would live together with my partner, Domme or switch, then of course the financial aspect would be a part of it.
    As a conclusion of other people misunderstanding of trans women, i feel it's necessary to say that i am not into sissyfication. I mean let's add some logic to it. I think, act, dress like a woman. Sure i can behave like a baby, slut or whatever, but that i actually like and it can't be humiliating for me. And even if i am only looking for a female Domme, in fact i am bisexual, so men related sexual activities are not humiliating either.
    When it comes to chastity, it's a little tricky. A cage is not always possible, especially because i have an athletic body and i am overall quite hot (and modest lol), because i do wear tight fit clothes and a cage visible through those, would not be humiliating, it would be plain stupid and i would be asking for trouble, especially in a close minded society. But either way, it's not like i would be masturbating while walking downtown lol, even though, hmm...neah, forget about it lol (exhibitionism overload). I just said because being locked for long periods of time it's just impossible and the whole denial thing must be based on trust. I mean common, if there is no trust, then to hell with it, because a cage is not a 100% infallible device after all.
    Regarding teasing, edging and such, for me, edging in a long term denial, is actually a form of release. I mean if the purpose is increasing frustration, then edging for me decreases it and i link that to my orgasmic nature and the fact that i can feel pleasure in many ways. I was actually almost close to orgasm just by being licked and i don't even want to talk about anal, because purr, i can have some super orgasms that way.
    Due to my hormone therapy, my cock doesn't even function like a man cock anymore, which is great for me, but then again, regarding denial, it is hard for me to get hard without actually touching myself. This is perfect if i wear some tight clothes or a short or tight skirt, but it's more difficult to be an instrument of teasing. I actually find it very frustrating to be made to get hard without touching myself.

So in the end, because i don't want to just keep writing forever, being a trans woman is a different from both female and male, even if i am alot more close to female than male. That's why, denial/chastity must be adapted more to me than to other people.
    Why i am here? Well i think more out of curiosity for now, but since i am not in denial anymore, who knows...i might find someone with whom i can connect deeper than just regular chat and, as a person who traveled a bit and is quite smart, i can say that in matters of love and attraction, there are no borders.

PS: The smarty pants is definitely the most important factor in a relationship for me and kink is possible without a compatibility. That's why for me it's impossible to just jump in into some instant power exchange. Our minds must be mutually stimulated and that takes time, but eventually it's a rewarding one. Patience is a virtue :D

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    @kittyslut what an interesting person you are x
    Hugs
    Lucy

3. kittyslut

kittyslut Member

IT
    Romania
    Local Time:
  4. kittyslut

kittyslut Member

IT
    Romania
    Local Time:
    Also, very much you i thank. May the force be with you... :p

5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    Welcome to this great site! Enjoy your exploration. And great first post!

6. kittyslut

kittyslut Member

IT
    Romania
    Local Time:
    Yay! N'cage!
    I mean engage! (StarTrek kink frenzy)

7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    What a wonderful and interesting first post. Welcome to the Mansion and enjoy your wanderings around the site

kittyslut likes this.
  8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Hi and welcome

Probably the longest first post but we do know quite a lot about you which makes a change , enjoy.

Xx Wendy

9. kittyslut

kittyslut Member

IT
    Romania
    Local Time:
    Well, i take it this way. In order to build a mutual trust between whoever, someone has to make the first step. And eventually if i add some extra stalkers to my collection, i am already used to it, although i hope not :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice