e-stim cages?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Sixtus, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Sixtus

Sixtus Member

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    A cursory glace through the threads and a search produced nothing so I thought I'd start a discussion. I've seen these e-stim cages, such as this one at: http://store.mystim.com/b2c_en/pubic-enemy.html and I'm curious if anyone here has experience with them and what they are like. We need some product reviews, general impressions, and potential concerns. For starters, mine would be the durability, and that I'm not the biggest fan of silicone. Please let me know what you have to say. I look forward to your replies. Thank You.

2. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    I have the Mystim pubic enemy with the version 1 and version 2 electrodes and have used it with an etism systems 2B controlled here and remotely via the net.

As a chastity device the mystim pubic enemy is pretty rotten to be honest. The cuff is a good idea but pinches, the cage itself is generally too big also. The locking mechanism and washers are very unnecessary and the label feature is laughable. It doesn't feel well made but I haven't broke it yet. It is quite big and so the contact area of the electrodes can be erratic unless your penis is as thick as your wrist. I found it was easy for your junk to move and go from a large contact area to barely touching any electrode at all.

When you get it right it can be very pleasurable or very painful and anywhere in between. It is fun and rather worrying when controlled remotely :)

I did see a couple of Chinese copy cages with added electrodes for sale on ebay and, me being me, I did order 2 different types. I ordered a holy trainer copy with electrodes and also a cb6000s copy with electrodes. the holy trainer copy has arrived and works well. I'm still waiting for the other to arrive. The contact electrodes on the copy devices look exactly the same as the contacts on the Mystim original.

Hope that is some help and no just ramblings :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice