Not a word game.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mascara^Snake, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    #51 Mascara^Snake, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    Don your posting made me smile a lot.
    Souls and minds indeed and free to dance here on the ether without hindrance or mortal confine.
    However, and not that I don't appreciate it but you really shouldn't add your email address to public posts. Now I'm going to have to try and find a moderator to edit it out.
    Furthermore you are jumping the gun a bit with farewells. It's still possible that Admin might change his mind :)

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ms Amanda your still a Mod long may that prevail !!!!

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I came home tonight and found jemima both tearful and upset. I don't usually pay too much attention to her as this happens quite regularly, but amongst her gabbling was one sentence that stuck with me, and I quote (as much as I can remember).
    Mistress Amanda don't want to go and the Mansion don't want it as well so why is it happening.

I will leave it to the members to explain it to her because, frankly, I could not.

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  4. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    I think no one thanked you for it because it is a bit of a cop out to be honest.

A moderator is still a person and an individual with views and opinions. You can be a fantastic moderator without being balanced and restrained, but you do need to be fair. As far as I have seen, Amanda has never been anything other than that. However, I am not sure you are being it now. I have never seen a thread where she has banned someone unnecessarily, deleted posts, or attacked people and played "the moderator card" just because she could. I have seen threads where she has challenged peoples beliefs, made them think, made them explore, given advice, created a laugh, and much more. Her probing incites and questions do force people to examine themselves. Its hardly Amandas fault that some don't like what they see there. She calls a spade a spade, its a pity many others weren't as honest.

If everyone is balanced and restrained things will become stagnant very quickly, if there is no one to challenge bad choices and ideas then bad choices and bad ideas will more likely be made and become the norm.

I have found Amanda to be intelligent, thoughtful, challenging, honest, forthright, nice legs, and manipulative. But lets face it, we can all be manipulative. Your posts here have tried to manipulate the readers views to form the opinion Amanda has a choice and she is choosing to leave. But its very much like summary dismissal, she is choosing to leave because she has no other option that sits with her beliefs and values. Amanda appears to be leaving because it is engineered that way - or is that me being manipulative? perhaps.

No matter, not being restrained and balanced is definitely no reason for anyone with the amount of experience and respect Amanda has to be removed from the moderators positon. Especially when, as you said, you both share the same vision.

Billus, Mascara^Snake and cogman like this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    I look at old posts in the Mansion and notice many long time posters have packed their bags and left. I have only been here a few months but I have noticed that the amount of daily posters is few, the amount of regular posters also few. There was a post from admin recently talking about the healthy aspect of the site from amount of visitors, but in my experience the amount of people who interact directly with me is small.

It would appear that an absolute cornerstone of the Mansion is now departing, one who has done exactly what a moderator is meant to do. She welcomes newcomers, many of whom write a handful of posts before fading away. She interacts with members, both through open and private means. She offers opinions but does not get aggressive when they are challenged or disagreed with.

It appears that her removal is because of those opinions. As humans we are inherently biased, we cannot help it. I have a son on the autistic spectrum and one of his traits is he rarely has an opinion at all, about anything, and it drives me crazy. Removing someone because of having forthright opinions is ridiculous. Knowing in advance that removing them would see them leave and then claiming they don't have to go is a bit disingenuous.

Personally I would not allow myself to be bullied out of leaving, but that is me. There is a reason I am a submissive make, it is in my nature. Ms Amanda is very much not a submissive. She feels it is her only response despite the outpouring of support and dismay.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #56 Mascara^Snake, Jan 16, 2016
    B don't forget the pact you and I made when we were assigned as moderators.
    I'ts up to you now. The pushing down of outspoken females is so ingrained in the fabric of our society.
    Sometimes I find myself wondering if it's somehow been seeping into here ;-)

ChasteHubby2015 and Jasmic68 like this.
  7. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    #57 Jens, Jan 16, 2016
    Dear all, I have read all of the comments...

I think it is worth a thought or two , that Amanda do not seem to react to the many supporters that really would hate for her to leave.

And I can And will not accept her pistol to my head. Where would we all be if I did?

I have saved her ass many times in here, I have even stripped rights from other moderators to give her space - ( she did not complain about that) I took a hell of a beating to protect her against members, even when she went so over the top.
    WHY?
    BECAUSE she is special, and is great for the Mansion. But it has gone too far now.
    I have other members to think of too. It is now for her to realize that it is time for once to set aside herself for a moment, and I would in fact much appreciate her helping me out, instead of trying her best now to make the greatest possible mess out of this, and damaging the Mansion.

Amanda hates the fact that there is Board at all - ( read : that she is not on that board) - and tried her best to tear it down) and are undermining the authority.
    Well, What did I do? I offered her a seat above the board, and a more free seat where she was not constrained as a mod!:)
    There is a lot of things you do not see, - and frankly she HAS been abusing her moderator rights, and even admitted, she has been causing great frustration among other mods, - some even stepped down because of that, - and she has also pissed quite a number of members off, to the point where they left.
    Still I have been a supporter of hers , cause I see her potentials, her skills, and because she has such a huge fan-community. That DO means a lot to me!!

She should be big enough to give me some credit for the support. That would be nice indeed.

But without We are still fine....

But An administrator of any forum can not be pushed around like this. Where would we be?

I try my best to be fair to You all, as equals. I'm no better than the rest of You. But right now I'm in this seat, because someone needed to be, and the Mansion has raised from the ashes, because of our joint love to this place. I think it is sad that she is willing to badmouth it like this now..
    No way am I pushing females down. I try my best to give them more space in here, and have even opened a hidden female network in here - together with Amanda BTW.

Not even the Board knows of this.... I could give you more examples , but that will do for now.

I will close this thread shortly. If you have more to say - please PM me or Amanda.

And one more thing. Tell her to stay.
    I have

Jens/Adminisitrator

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How dare you write any of that.
    Pushing me around out here on the driveway where every one can see ...and my shoes will be ruined on this gravel.
    Just let me pass without all this rubbish smearing please. You are turning my leaving letter into an ugly mess and as a relatively new member you should have more respect.
    The board, authority and hierarchy, lol, giving people space....lol
    This is a space, Jens that I have created where people can express themselves... right here and you are about to close it.

9. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    This thread is so much about you and me, so how can you even start to think that I am not entitled to speak up. Your many insulting comments. "Pushing down outspoken women" for one...
    If it was indeed a farewell letter you should have left it after posting your first post, my friend.

I have done that for you now, by closing this thread.

10. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I wish I could do more to help sort this out, but I'm busy at the moment and have to go to work soon.

Amanda - when I get back, if you're gone, it was lovely knowing you (as little as I did), and I'll miss you.

MistressPhedre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice