Evotion Wearables Custom cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by extranormal, Sep 2, 2015.

1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    yup still in the tube jacket. I've had it on for 72 days now and only taken it off for a few hours on two occasions.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    wow, 72 days is really good. I guess I am 46 days behind you. I wonder how long I can go for.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    its not that big of a deal. My wife rarely teases me or gives me a reason to get horny ha ha.

4. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just finished a 33 day session on emlalock.com. I was out for a night and wanted to get right back in and locked. I played, but didn't cum. I can see this being a regular pattern. I also wanted to make sure everything was OK with the device and to give it a good cleaning. It looks like I am in for at least 2 weeks, and maybe up to 4 weeks. I am so happy I found this device.

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    @mm5555 .... Thanks for the info and review .... super helpful.

So yes, I ordered one and am super excited about it. I ended up going with a cage diameter that will probably be a little to fairly loose when I am a cold flaccid, and should be just barley loose to possibly slightly snug when normal flaccid and fairly tight but not causing pain kind of tight when hard.... we shall see how that works with the "Grower vs Shower" aspect. (The measurements went 34mm on cage diameter and asked for a 30mm diameter on the part that rests up against the glans).

I also went with a headband for a little extra security, and perhaps more so that there is less area for chaffing or pinching on clothing there. (I had an old Lori open plastic tube 10 years ago that pinched and rubbed the top of the head pretty raw when wearing jeans.... so yea, hoping to avoid that).

On the length, I went with a 32mm..... which will cover up the sweet spot .... and allow for maximum shrinkage without any tugging on the PA when cage hits the ball sack on the bottom side there like when squatting down when things are a cold flaccid.

I also ordered both straps .. one for a padlock and another for plastic zip ties or numbered lock thingies.

Ordered it the day before Christmas .. and was told an ETA of 4 weeks. Understandable with Holidays etc .... hope it shows up sooner.

How ironic and funny .... I am just dripping with excitement for its arrival.

Will post reviews and pics after it shows up :)

Spookiie and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    Nothing funny about being excited over it...we're all in that same boat...secure, durable and comfortable are the eternal quest for a chaste male. Finally finding something that seems to offer all of that at a reasonable cost ....

7. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have the same diameter as the one you ordered. Length was 65mm. I am interested to see if you like the headband. Please let us know how you like it when you get it in.

8. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    I've got a fit question for guys who are currently in an Evotion device. First of all ...are you a grower or a shower? How does the device fit when you are flaccid? I'm most interested in the girth fit. PA5000 ..the medium was too loose when soft, the narrow fit well for quite some time but now I'm running into a problem after a hard on. I'm not going down completely - that could be from the fit but it could also be a result of being back in after an extended free period. The biggest issue I am getting the beginnings of irritation from where shaft skin gets caught in the venting after an erection. I'm wondering if this is also happening to guys in the Evotions or if their venting is better finished/designed? Looking at their website I think the shape and placement of the vents should reduce this problem.. Anyone able to share experience? Yeah I'm still dicking around about ordering...seems as if I've hit most every budget problem in the last few months...

9. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I guess I am a shower. I wore the 1 1/4" diameter and the seem split not very long after I got it. I have a 34mm (1.338 inches) and it is better for me. The skin still sticks out through the vents and just stays like that most of the time. When I take it off my skin will stay like that for a half hour or so, but then does go back to normal. The vents on the evotion device are way better than the PA5000 just because they are bigger. I think I would actually prefer them even bigger just so that skin problem is reduced even more. My biggest problem with most of the non trapped ball devices has been right at the end that is closest to your body. During night time erections the device just really digs into my skin. The evotion device is rounded enough that it helps in that regard. I would like to see the opening maybe even flared out a little. I had a lori's device (5A I think) that flared out and I got no irritation from that at all. It was just way too heavy. Let me know if you have any more questions. I could post some more pics if you need them.

10. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Heh - @mm5555 ... pics are always good lol.

I will have to dig up some old HD's and post a few pics from my old Lori tubes ... might take some time for that tho ;-)

@sailor61 ... I am a grower for sure .... and will let ya know how things work out once it arrives. :)

11. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    yeah I'm in the grower gang as well so curious how the sizing works out

12. mynpjy

mynpjy Learning and Exploring

Rochester NY
    Local Time:
    I'm in day 4 of wearing my Evotion and so far I have to say I've really been enjoying it. I am more of a grower than a shower and I find the fit to be quite nice. I feel as though the angle of the PA pin is going to take a bit of getting used to as I have always worn circular PA jewelry. That I think simply comes down to a "unique anatomy" issue and also that I have not had my PA for (in the grand scheme of things) a long time.

I have been able to masturbate wearing the device which is antithetical to the purpose of wearing one (for me). I think I perhaps went a bit too short on the "shaft length" measurement, leaving a bit too much area exposed to possible stimulation. I also have plans to decrease my PA gauge from 6 to 4 as a means to have a more sturdy base for it. I have been in conversation with Andy about having it reprinted with a longer shaft length and a 4ga vs 6ga PA. I think with those modifications this is going to be the device that I can wear almost indefinitely.

I echo earlier posts in this thread, I have nothing but great things to say about the customer service. This is truly my first legitimate device, and I think with a few modifications it may also be my last.

I'm super excited to be locked into it and to be pushing my own limits. Overall I'm quite new to chastity and I don't know the last time I have been so thrilled and terrified simultaneously, what a great feeling!

lock667 likes this.
  13. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the report mynpjy ..... I am hoping to see my new evotion cage here real soon ... like maybe this next week? Like you .. I am thrilled and terrified lol. yea .... what a great feeling indeed :)

14. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Bincorona
    Did your device come in. I am thinking that I may need a slightly larger device or one that is flared at the end. I am getting a little chafing at the opening. I can wear this device for a week at a time still, but I want the absolute most comfort to be able to go longer without any irritation. The longest I have gone is 33 days in it.

15. Davient Pet

Davient Pet New member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    I love the concept of these cages so much. I wish I wasn't such a wimp about being pierced!

I have concerns piercing-wise regarding foreskin. I'm very particular in how my foreskin "rests" when not pulled back. And I'd be the first to admit I don't like it pulled back because the pulling on the frenum hurts badly and the glans is unbelievably sensitive.

Trying to work up the guts to get a frenum piercing. Seems like it'd be more my style vs. a PA.

I'm used to ball-trap devices (which we all know are not difficult to pull out of should one want to) so I'm curious. Other than the obvious - not being able to have sex while wearing it - how effective is it at keeping erections at bay, denying pleasure, etc.?

16. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes .... I finally received the cage. I was out of town when it was delivered and then a jam packed weekend kept me from trying it out until this morning.

Initial observation .... a nicely designed product, a little bulkier than I had anticipated but super light even with the padlock that came with it. Still a bit too early to really give a good review .... however, so far it is very comfortable, and first attempt to try and stroke to an edge ..... very unsuccessful. I can grab the base and get some movement there, but up near the head and the sweet spot ..... zero stimulation.

Still trying to figure out if the sizing I ordered is right. It is pretty loose when super flaccid, yet, it is fairly tight when hard.. not to the point where it is like ..."Ouch! that hurts" ... kinda tight, just very snug. Perhaps a bit smaller diameter?? Not sure yet though on that.

There is an area that I would change right off the bat for me. That is the part that sits just behind the head or glans .... it helps hold everything snug and kind of grips that area there. I had Andy make that a bit smaller diameter than normal to help accommodate my grower aspect and to help hold and grip while flaccid. I am thinking I should have gone with an even smaller diameter to really grip that head, as I am noticing when cold flaccid, if there is any tugging on the cage, my head is slipping or sliding under that part that should be gripping the head. Definitely not a design flaw .... more of a personal tweak to accommodate how much my size changes from a cold flaccid to a hard state.

Hopefully this can help some of you as you try to figure out the best dimensions to order for you.

Here are a few pics that I was able to take of me while in a cold flaccid state, and getting close to a semi hard state. you should be able to see that the cage is fairly loose on my shaft when flaccid, and how it is quite snug while in a semi hard state. Also, you can see how that part sits just behind the glans or head.

If you have any questions .. please ask and I will answer as soon as I can :)

bc

evo cage 1.jpg evo 2.jpg evo 3.jpg evo 4.jpg evo 5.jpg

17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    What precisely is it supposed to do ?????

18. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Mistress B I have feeling that comment is maybe a bit of sarcasm? I don't want to try and guess your intention and I'm not trying to be disrespectful...but it's a chastity device...so...do you think it's not a very good one?

19. Davient Pet

Davient Pet New member

Local Time:
    Perhaps Mistress B (who I am in no way trying to speak for) just wonders if a device in which one's penis is still fairly accessible makes for a less-than-effective chastity devices.

20. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I believe that chastity cages should prevent an erection and prevent the wearer from masturbating and looking at that one I can't quite see how it could. No sarcasm was meant, I just say what I see.

21. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  22. Davient Pet

Davient Pet New member

Local Time:
    I can see @Mistress B 's point. I suppose it depends on the goal of wearing the device.

23. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I will try to unpack this question as it pertains to me, my wife and how we enjoy this chastity lifestyle.

We, or perhaps I should say I .. have been wearing chastity devices off and on since we got married 11 years ago. It's a fun way for us to up our sexual drives towards each other. I love that constant "buzz" of being on the edge and dripping with anticipation of both having an orgasm and not having an orgasm. She loves the control, as well as the extra attention, but perhaps even more .. she loves doing something that turns me on. Neither of us are into pain, and or discomfort, and we take great pleasure in pleasuring each other.

We have noticed with the various devices that we have tried ... (CB2k, 3k, Exobelt, older Lori plastic tubes, hooded and open that did not fit properly, a Lori spiral cage that was too big, a Holy Trainer V2 and now this Evotionwearable cage) ... we have noticed that some of these just don't fit into our reality. It could be how the ball trap type devices can hinder body movement, which in my line of work is very important. It could actually be a life threatening situation where if I was not able to move in such a way while wearing a CBxx or a HTv2 type device due to the way that it pinches and traps my balls, I could potentially get thrown off whatever it is I am working on. If I had a 9-5 "Office" job where I was sitting all day long .... this may not apply and we could use one of those ball trap styles quite effectively, especially with the PA piercing. However, my line of work requires a lot of physical body movement, and because of that, we are opting for this tube type of device to allow free movement.

Something that also goes hand in hand with the above is how my wife loves to touch and play with "her' penis. She also knows that it is even more of a "drive her husband crazy" opportunity, because I can get hard in it. With this open type of device .. she can at any time grab and tug and tease the hell out of me, and then walk away. This aspect of getting hard.... for me is "harder" to deal with vs. being stuffed and stuck into a device that prevents an erection.

Another aspect that factors in for us ... is that it can be a hassle to unlock and get into and out of a ball trap type of device. I am guessing that a full belt would be even worse ... although I have never had or tried one. We like having sex and making love ... often spur of the moment quickie stuff ..... hard to do when it takes a few mins to get everything out and back in. Will this new device hep with this aspect .... not sure yet .. guessing prolly not, the way it locks together.... btw ... our next device will be a Lori #5 .... that might be just what we are looking for.

Also, as noted in my review earlier, I am more of a grower than a shower. With that, I have found with previous devices, the size needed or recommended for most users is for a flaccid state. This does not work for me as it is just too painful when I get hard, it is also a real pain in the ass to pee when it is in anything more than a total flaccid state. These are things we really don't want or desire out of this kink.

Regarding the ability to masturbate with this Evo cage on?? .. well, so far (24 hours into the first wearing as I type this) .. yes I can get hard, and yes I can stroke the very base of my shaft. The cage does squeeze the part it covers pretty tightly, but not to the point where it hurts. It also covers that sweet spot underneath, and really for all intents and purposes, does not allow any stimulation of any kind on that top third of my penis. The results so far have created an even hornier state with not even getting close to experiencing any real pleasure, and has up to this point at least, created an almost "defeated" kind of feeling inside of me.

Wrapping this up, this type of device will work great for us, as I can do any type of body movement without worry, it is also preventing me from obtaining any sexual relief or stimulation on my own, and she can hold the key and determine if and or when I get to.

Naturally your mileage will vary as we all have different goals and purposes for chastity. These are just some of ours.

Thanks for the questions and if you have any more or any comments, please let me know :)

bc

Living Curious likes this.
  24. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @bincorona Thank you for replying. Informative and well written.

bincorona likes this.
  25. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    wow, that is way different than the one I got. I think I like the solid design you have. The skin sticks out the vent holes on mine during night time erections and starts to hurt after a little while. I have been thinking that it may be better if it was just solid. Hhhmmm. I wonder if you should go a little smaller diameter. I would like to have mine flare out at the end too. I get a little irritation there. My device fits a lot more snug when flaccid. It is so hard to find the exact measurements to accommodate the different sizes your penis will be during a 24 hour period.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice