We start the journey with no idea of the destination

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Malagacouple, Dec 15, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Malagacouple

Malagacouple Active member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    It's time for something new after ten years together. It's not as if we are shrinking violets, we've done clubs, swinging, exhibitionism and so on, but we need a change.

A lot of discussion, a fair bit of Internet research, and now the proud owners of a CB6000s, put on with love for the first time last night. Some of the practicalities have been sorted. D's main role is to wear it whenever and for as long as B decides. D must never ask for removal (or replacement on him). B must take care to hide and not to lose the key!

So. Twelve hours on. It seems rather like teaching the experts on here how to suck eggs writing this, but it is partly so we can keep a diary of our feelings and experiences for our own
    benefit and development.

Bedtime last night was different. We felt a huge love for each other. Cuddles, caresses, teasing, a cock desperate but unable to get erect. Discovering that B didn't want to be poked in the side too hard by a lump of plastic. No overnight problems, but the finding that D has to sit for a wee (doh).

How long should the virgin lock in be for? We have probably got this wrong, but have an initial plan of four to seven days in, one to three out. B decides but won't tell.

Will this give us the closeness we are trying to regain? Who knows, we'll keep ourselves and anyone else who reads this posted.

HollyC likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Hi! It does sound as if you know what you are doing, not like most of us newbs, stumbling around in the dark :D

I had a cb copy and only managed three days before it left me literally scarred on my right testicle! I am much more comfortable in my HTv2 and at the moment go four days before needing to be unlocked for a good clean. It does get whiffy inside these plastic devices. (OK, biosourced resin in my case, but it's basically a sort of plastic!) When it gets warmer this will probably have to be more often but we shall see.

If you do feel any discomfort then remember to use plenty of lube such as Vaseline and take the damn thing off if you suspect it is even threatening to break the skin!

Malagacouple likes this.
  3. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    Hi Jasmic and thanks for taking the time to reply. It sounds as though buying the real one rather than a knockoff was sensible!

Also, thanks for your advice on cleaning. This morning drying was more problematic, but we got there. We will keep an eye out for any chafing.

4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    You are more than welcome! I have only been using this forum for a short while myself and it has really helped me in so many ways. Writing a journal has really helped me sort out my head with what I started and some of the other users are really friendly and supportive.

I would love to see a real cb6k to compare it to the thing I put on. I think you can get away with wearing some of the cheaper metal devices if you are lucky and your anatomy fits well, but I haven't heard many good things about the Chinese versions of the cb devices.

Malagacouple likes this.
  5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    You will find what works for one don't work for you. Take your time keep communication open and you'll be fine one of the best things me and my KH have done in the last 29 years we have been together

Malagacouple likes this.
  6. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    Again, thanks for the advice. We do intend to be communicative, so we can decide how far and in what directions to go

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    It sounds like you have made a good start. Bienvenidos.

8. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    Thank you. Maybe, on day three it's time for a selves reflecting comment. Del will type first, Barb can read that then type and press post reply.

Del ... So I've got to day three. As I expected, and to be honest hoped, there is a sense of frustration. Barb has been teasing me, without removing it and any form of erection is impossible. I squirm, and get a butterfly feeling in my tummy that I haven't felt for years. More surprising there isn't really any discomfort. I do find that the rub against my trousers means I am conscious that I am locked up, which is an exciting feeling in itself.

We have been found out. I was given a hug, luckily from a friend we are intimate with. That has broken a barrier, no need to worry about this part of me being a secret with those two any more.

D

Barb ... Isn't he understated about this! I was worried it would be a passing fad and a hundred quid down the drain, but it looks like it'll work. I am enjoying this power trip, I can say yes or no. Both my body and his are now mine to control, not in a nasty way, but having total control of all orgasms has done wonders for mine.

We said 4 - 7 days locked up and are fast nearing the lower limit. Del will see this later, so no clues here! Yes, he was found out. I only have one key here, the other is elsewhere, but as word is sure to spread I'm going to wear it with pride. Still thinking about whether I explain if asked or make him. Whoever, there will be no fibs.

More later

B

Jblocked and richard like this.
  9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It is refreshing hearing you talk about being honest with anyone who asks about the device.

My wife made me prove it wasn't a fad I was going through before she started talking about this being something we do long term. Now she is convinced I am not wanting to stop she is really getting into it.

10. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    Hi J

After the first few hours D was convinced that it's no fad. It's a start, now we have found all sorts of alternatives we'll start saving, like everyone we do have financial limits and have to eat (and drink!). You were right to say asks about it, we won't be waving it in people's faces in a manner of speaking. We are going to keep to the time limits we set jointly for 3 months then have a rethink. In the summer when the kids are about we may need to agree longer term release, probably on a debt to be repaid later basis. My shorter term issue is what sort of orgasm to allow on release

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Malagacouple Have you tried ruined orgasms yet? They are an incredible experience, seeing semen just dribble out of a penis without any spurts is fascinating. You don't get the surge of energy that you do with a full orgasm.

Have you thought about having separate accounts by the way? It is really good that you both want to post here. I am trying to convince my Wife to join but so far she hasn't had time.

12. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    ruined orgasm is a thought, maybe not first time though! I enjoy a good spurt, whether internal or external.

Separate accounts is maybe for the future, we are on too much of a shared journey now and want to be completely open with each other as well as other people
    B

Jblocked and Jasmic68 like this.
  13. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Wherever this journey takes you, the open communication that you two seem to have, will get you there quite nicely!

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Nicely put @DonnaSue - The troubles I have had with my Wife have usually happened when the communication between us has been interrupted somehow. When we are talking and discussing things it all goes so much easier.

15. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    wow, a request! Jasmic wants to know what is going on in our heads, so here goes. This time Bren types first, the Del can read, type and press send.

Bren ... I have the easy bit, I have to keep a key very safe, now it's on a necklace that isn't much of a chore. I have to decide when to use the key, we have agreed somewhere between 4 & 7 days, so that means sometime between today and Sunday, and when to re lock between Monday and Wednesday. It's all rather like dating again, lots of kisses and cuddles but it stops there. I wonder whether one of us should sleep in the spare bedroom to complete the dating feeling. I am loving the teasing aspect, manually and orally stimulating Del's balls, but it's a bit frustrating that I can't get at any more of him. He is trying to make up for that though, and to be fair I haven't gone wanting. What do I do over Christmas & New Year? Decisions, decisions!

Del ... Right, read that. I can't dispute what B has written, come to think of it that's really the point. I am pleasantly surprised how comfortable being locked is, though when B teases me there is a slight strain. It's a good job I have never slept on my front though. So sometime soon I am let out for a few days for the first time. What I will be allowed to do remains to be seen, but we will keep you posted. It's actually like being a kid again, knowing there should be a nice surprise but not when or what, and no, I must not ask in case it gets cancelled! Being found out by a friend is a huge relief, the positive vibes we got has made us more confident. Other's ideas on here are intriguing, but luckily I will simply follow orders.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Bren, I think you sell yourself short. I believe the keyholder has a tough job. Well, those who have subs who complain a lot and try to manipulate them do. The responsibility for your partners wellbeing is firmly in your hands and that cannot be understated. My Wife actually went through a period of denying herself because she didn't want to upset me! I think she is getting the hang of it now though.

17. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    I tend to type as I think, not go too deeply into stuff. Wellbeing comes naturally with love, and, btw, there's no danger of denying myself, we are polyamourous anyway

Jasmic68 likes this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My Wife is strictly monogamous, sex involving others is a strict no as far as she is concerned. We had never discussed it before but one of the first things we did after I started wearing the chastity device was go through a bdsm checklist and discussed openly our fantasies and limits. I told her I had fantasized about watching her have sex with other men since pretty soon after we got married. I had seen her flirt with a friend and it got me almost frantic with desire to see it go further. I cannot see her changing her mind on this now and I don't know how I would accept the reality, but part of me regrets that this will never happen.

19. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    We are all different, and no way would I criticise anyone's views. Don't have regrets, we have seen polyamory destroy relationships. You have a loving, caring wife, what could be better.

20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I have no regrets on that score at all. I dearly love my wife and no way would I try to force her I to doing something g she doesn't want. She has been utterly amazing the way she has accepted the chastity idea into our lives. As I have said in my current signature she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

21. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Bren, do you have orgasms while Del is locked? If so, how do you get there if you don't mind me asking?

22. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    I do. D still has his hands and tongue available, I still have my hands and toys available, and I have good friends. I also have in my mind that I can have one and he can't until I decide, which is a turn on.

tightlockup and Jasmic68 like this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    If he is anything like me the fact that it turns you on will turn him on. This is all round a complete win win situation! I still think trying to explain to my friends that not having an orgasm is brilliant would be a bit of a hard sell though.

24. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    It is hard sell, but there is an old saying ... What I do is normal, what you do is odd, what they do is downright strange. TBH, all we really worry about is what we do, and as you do the same you are in the us category. (We find vanilla sex really weird!)

Jblocked and Jasmic68 like this.
  25. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    What an evening!
    Bren first, Del second and immediate send

Sorry to bore you all with this

Bren ... I'm the key holder, we agreed 4 to 7 days, sorry but after the 4 I so wanted sex. About 9pm I wandered to the bedroom, unnoticed, and stripped, took the key off my neck, wandered back to the main room, said drop your jeans and unlocked him. It's not in the script, but all I wanted was full penetration, now!. I so wanted his cock in me. But, I couldn't get him hard enough immediately, surely that isn't the idea. I got him there and orgasmed first, which was a bonus, then he came and I dripped. That was a chance to get a bit domme, so it was scrape and make him eat. That has always been a rule anyway, I will mouth collect, but we share. TBH it was the best sex I've had in years. I am now feeling that I want to make both of us wait for longer but next time find a way to make it last for ages.

Del ... Read that. I was surprised, I expected to be locked for longer. Now I have one to three days before the lock and key reappear. Is it a clever move? Whatever, I will be locked up on Dec 25. B is right, it took time to get hard, which was a surprise. At the moment the cage is on the coffee table, washing it can wait till morning. I really want it refitted, but that isn't my call. Whilst it's off, I must not touch my cock, not a rule, other than mine, and as for years I've gone to sleep making sure it's there it will need concentration. I am missing the feel of the cage already, it's become part of me. More than ever I know this is our way forward

Jblocked and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice