how do you handle chastity when you go see family?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dogchasecats, Nov 24, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    how do you handle chastity when you go see family?

2. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Why should there be a need to handle it in any way ?

3. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    My family never sees me naked so no big deal. It was awkward at first though lol.

Rachael_ likes this.
  4. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    As long as you go to bathroom by yourself, I don't see why there would be a problem. Would you care to explain why you perceive this to be a concern?

5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
  6. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    No charges, as they can't see it when I am dressed and they don't see me naked.

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Being a sissy to my Mistress (privately between us), it is always a chore to keep things private when visiting the kids and grandkids. This year, we decided not to tempt fate and I will only be wearing panties and no other lingerie. We are leaving the cage at home for the weekend, so I get a little test of self discipline! Last year, Mistress took our rc vibe butt plug along and I had to insert it for a while so that she could torment me remotely. It was really difficult to stay focused and in conversations!

spider203 and Rachael_ like this.
  8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Same. My chastity is my (and my Wife's) concern. Now the dynamics of an FLR or a D/s relationship, that would be a different matter. I have not got that far with the development of my own relationship so I have not had to deal with it. As we live in a different country to our families it is also likely to be a while before that becomes an issue.

9. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds like fun, but not sure my KH is up to something so public, yet.

10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    She enjoys tormenting me so much that she'll surely find some predicaments for me that risk exposure! Of course, I love it, too!

11. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Keyholder Elizabeth.
    My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and I do not handle anything differently. I am fully clothed so nothing is seen. I live my daily life among family, friends, work collegues, and the like with the dark, naughty secret that I am kept locked in a chastity device 24/7 for the most part. It is between the 2 of us unless She has ever said anything to a Gal pal. When we traveled out of state to visit She used to bring a key religiously but recently She has left it home on several occasions including a one week vacation with extended family and friends. We have trended toward a FLR in the last year and we have fun with that morphing me into a "sitcom husband" (Wives always right, always know best, etc) in a very innocent and usually get plenty of shared laughs and stories about "how silly guys can be". I have had to give the occasional foot rub on the couch in front of family and other couples while watching football...that can be a bit unnerving. Yes, along with my device, I have had pantyhose and thong panties on under my clothes in these situations here and there. On "date nights" I have had to be around immediate family who were babysitting when leaving and returning home wearing hosiery, a plug harness and plug and a corset (and chastity device of course) underneath my clothes which was very unnerving, but unless I were to strip in front of them they would NEVER know. So, I say go with it. Unless you tell anyone it will be a hot, highly charged passionate secret.

allaboutHer

xcitedsisssy and spider203 like this.
  12. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Nobody notices the cage underneath your clothes, so unless you whisper it to someone, nobody will know.

13. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    There's a few mental hurdles it seems some have, where one is presented with a situation and the wearer has a mental stall, like a horse getting spooked by a jump.
    They're widely different situations but all treated similarly by the CD wearer, in that there are irrational fears attached to each of them.

I'll list the more obvious ones:
    Going to work in a device; going to the gym/swimming; visiting/staying with family; going through security at a countries border; there are more but these seem to be the main ones.

Of course, there's no real reason to need to be unlocked for any of them, no-one will either notice or care. Ok, the airport security guys will probably notice, but that's time to practice being proud and a quiet "I'm wearing a chastity device" will see you swiftly on your way.

All of these hurdles are just mental hiccups, and the fears associated with them are imagined rather than having any basis in reality.

14. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I assume that you keep your trousers on and you should be fine . I know we have members in southern States so lots of swimming and shorts . However they had more concerns about shaved body parts legs and chest .

I think you could have fun with the FLR stuff . Ie your boy fetching and carring for all the girls may be even the boys but the girls will cotton on fast. With lots of laughter and double meaning chat.

Do girls talk yep especially to their best mates often in quite intimate details .

Xx Wendy

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @SubVerity I have already been to the gym with my device on and found the experience very agreeable! Last Sunday I went swimming and as I am in Germany where nudity is not an issue in changing rooms I had a shower and got changed while wearing my device. At first I was a bit self conscious but I let my device be seen on purpose as a way of confirming that I was comfortable with people knowing what I was doing, This is after all me now. I would not go through airport security with a padlock on my device and if I do get a Neosteel device I would not travel wearing that, but I would happily wear my Holy Trainer.

My next hurdle is when I swim next Sunday as my 18 year old son is going to be with me. I have spoken to my wife about what she wants me to do and she feels that I need to not worry about it. If he sees, he sees. She feels that at his age he really has no claim over our sexual journey and his opinion is irrelevant. After all popular media and experience shows us that our children seem to think we relinquish the right to have any sex as soon as they become aware of it.

Wendygirl and SubVerity like this.
  16. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Oddly - I think the best reason not to wear one through security of the airport sort is out of kindness to the security guys. These days they have a pretty tough job in most of the western world, so I tend to go out of my way to make their job easier rather than harder.

That said - if Wonderful wanted me locked for travel I'd have no qualms about it.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @SubVerity I had not thought of it in those terms. I do wonder what the x-ray people will think of the penis shaped doodad in my luggage though! That said they probably see all sorts of odd things going past them on a daily basis.

18. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @Jasmic68

Hi be interesting to know how it goes on Saturday also I expect the changing rooms will be quite busy.

Xx Wendy

Jasmic68 likes this.
  19. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    In Germany? I doubt anyone will bat an eye. If anyone did notice you wouldn't notice it, and they probably wouldn't give it another thought. At least, not in public. ;)

Afterwards at home or with their mates? Another story!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Wendygirl and @SubVerity Absolutely. Germans have a healthy disregard for being embarrassed taking their clothes off, not like us repressed Brits! I am certain some men saw my device, I would love to know what they thought. I am going to take more time in the shower next weekend as a bit of an exhibitionist in me has been released.

The best thing that could ever happen is to see someone else in the changing room also wearing a device. The sad thing about anonymity is I could walk past people who are chaste males and never know. I would love to meet up with others, just for a coffee and a chat about stuff.

21. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    There's a guy I see in a changing room in Brixton, short guy, almost certainly gay - entirely shaved with a tattoo on his pubis.
    I'd ask what it said, but my stiff upper lip gets in the way. :)

I nearly met up with someone on here last year when buying a 2nd (3rd?) hand device off them. In the end we went for post as it just seemed a bit....odd. Can you imagine the conversation at home? "Honey, I'm just popping out for a coffee with some guy I met off the internet to talk about our locked cocks." :D

Still - next time you're in London give me a shout, you never know. It might be fun to set some ears burning....

Jasmic68 likes this.
  22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @SubVerity I was in London in February and was surprised at how countrified I have become. I grew up near Hounslow so I spent much of my youth in central London, and I also went to University there as an adult. Now after moving first to Yorkshire and now to rural Germany I wouldn't be able to cope with the pace of life!

I would happily go to Sexpo in London next year though, which I read about on a post in one of the forums here. Maybe we could arrange a discreet Mansion emblem for us to wear, so we could give anyone we spotted a nod and a wink! I would have no issues letting people know that I was wearing a chastity device. It is strange though isn't it, going to an expo totally dedicated to sex to find new and interesting ways not to have sex!

23. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Around small kids you have to be careful they like to hit in wroong places and want to sit on your lap. But other than that never had a worry and im around family alot

24. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    As a 24/7 wearer of a Steelwerks Extreme Schandmaske, head only device, it does not show, does not impede elimination and is inescapable except for the use of the key or destruction of the device. I have worn it to everywhere, family, business meetings, and recently, by accident, onto the plane, all without incident. I am well and truly locked by my KH. It poses no problems in everyday life except for the obvious ones.... I can stick my metal capped dick whereever I want, but I won't be cumming without the key.

cphchast likes this.
  25. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I just thought I would share this experience. Many many years I was walking to a coffee show near London and I happen to talk to this other driver and I could hear a rattle of a chain or metal on metal, I just asked what is that noise, and he said very calm and said that is my chastity belt, my wife make me ware it or she wont let me go away driving for weeks at a time.
    my response was ok since at the time I never heard of such a thing before, we went in and has coffee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice