Dominants and a love for anal

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MistressLianne, Oct 24, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. MistressLianne

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    I haven't found a better place to put this yet, so if this isn't the correct place, please help me ;)

This will be my first post and it's actually something I've been wondering for a while now. Already talked about it a lot with @LadyFedora and we both would love to hear some opinions on this.

What I would like to talk about is this: The act of anal play is something that for a lot of people is deeply connected to the chastity life style. In my short time here I've already heard a lot of men talk about it, and looking around the forums it seems a lot of chaste men are into anal play.
    But when I look at myself, or when I look at @LadyFedora for instance, we're both into doing anal play with our submissives, but we also love anal sex and anal play ourselves.
    And this is something I rarely hear any Mistress/Domina talk about.
    This made me wonder, am I a special case, a strange Mistress that happens to love anal play herself? Or are there more like me, but do they just not speak about it? And if so, why not?

Looking at myself again, I love using anal toys on myself. Love being plugged up myself when I use a strapon on my sub. I love having him use a dildo to pleasure me while he is serving me orally. How about you fellow Mistresses? Any love for anal play?

And for you submissives on here, would this be a turn of for you? Is this something that makes a Mistress less of a Mistress for you?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all :)

Mistress Lianne

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    As a submissive I love anal play - both performed on me (in me, with me, up me) and in giving my partner pleasure, on the rare occasion she's requested it. I love to give her a tongue bath as well, if that counts.

As a top - i LOVE anal play! Love seeing my rod going there. I think my topping days are over though.
    I have in the past topped with my anus - he was a particularly big chap, soooo much fun taking control that way!

Does it make me think less of a person because they enjoy some part of themselves? I think that can only be for those who try and fit their lives into some pre-conceived model that they think exists for them. Do what works for you, and enjoy doing it.

:)

Mark Owen likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Each to their own.. we are all different... thankfully.

locked191 likes this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think that anal play for females is something that you either like or don't. Much the same for males, I expect. Although I have no anal toys that I use on myself, I do enjoy oral play and that includes anal. If you enjoy it, it seems to get better and better each time. :)

locked191, Rachael_ and Mark Owen like this.
  5. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Hi
    I love giving anal to my slave / husband, ,,
    I've trained him to orgasm by strap-on only, ,
    I call it his women's orgasm :)..
    he will be the first to say how much stronger a woman's orgasm is.
    Mistress. L

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Just enjoy having those awesome sensations , got to be a reason why your bottom has soooo many pleasure receptors.

Just get used to the fact that you bum now has two functions one it's original idea and now its a very exciting sex organ .
    It can become very addictive ,enjoy. X

Is there anything wrong in enjoying your body to its full potential of course not !

I would add the cleaner the better and you should look up enemas so you can play with confidence , which can be fun in their own way. Especially if you need a no visible marks punishment.

Xx Wendy

NightA likes this.
  7. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi Lianne, so glad you started this thread :) We did indeed already talk about this, and it's something the both of us had the same thoughts about.
    Reading the responses given at this moment, I think I might need to clear something up. I think I can speak for the both of us that it's not that we feel "wrong" liking anal.
    Personally I'm perfectly fine with my love for anal sex, and I don't have the slightest bit of shame for it. So I'm totally enjoying all of it, and me and my sub have great fun. What might interest some of you is the fact that my sub has had the honor of penetrating me anally, but never ever has he had the honor of penetrating vaginally ;)

What both me and @MistressLianne seem to notice (at least in our local kink community) is the fact that it seems like a lot of Mistresses don't seem to enjoy anal or don't want to admit it.
    To take it a step further, I know that there are submissive/slaves around that don't even want to think about a Mistress having sex with a slave, because somehow they feel it takes away the 'supremissy" of a Mistress. For them the thought of a Mistress doing any anal play seems like sodomize or something. And I find this strange.

So just like Lianne, I'm curious to hear if other Mistresses or Keyholder on here enjoy the same things as we do.

And at the very least I can now say it out loud: I love receiving anal! :D ;)

8. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    I like seeing things from a "natural" point of view.
    In nature, receiving anal is considered submitting to someone superior. So you'll see the alfa lion submit the beta one, and so on.
    In a relationship, if the girl is very dominant, like my girl,it's almost impossible to make her submit, even by play, anally. There are other people that are more switch than dominant, so more willingly to accept something like that...

About me, I still didn't submit to her in this way... Don't even know if i'm willing to accept, maybe I'm just a bit curious.

Just my personal opinion

9. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    First Mistress Lianne Welome to The Mansion… I think you are going to love it here!
    @LadyFedora THANK YOU for getting such a Wonderful Mistress to join us.

Mistress your question is very thought provoking!
    I for one greatly respect a Mistress secure enough to share her wants and needs no matter what they are!
    No place I'd rather be than have my face at the bottom of a strong Mistress preparing her for what ever she wants!
    and…. a Mistress who loves and knows how to receive anal…. is crazy better at giving it!
    TRUST ME on this one girls!

Thank you Mistress for the opportunity to share
    PET

10. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    My main partner is a switch woman (sub to me and domme to everyone else) and she adores receiving anal, initially for her it was painful and she didnt enjoy it physically but enjoyed the idea of the "dirtyness" of it. But she read up on and studied it and eventually began to really enjoy the sensations as well as the psychology. She is of the opinion that pretty much anyone can be trained to enjoy anal much like any woman with the correct technique can become multi orgasmic.

11. MistressLianne

Local Time:
    Thank you @LadyFedora that was indeed what I was trying to ask. It's not that I'm on a quest to feel ok with my love for anal. I'm interested if more Mistresses share this love, and what they think might be a reason it's not often talked about. :)

12. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Possibly it has something to do with Mark Owens idea that as an act it is linked so strongly to submission.
    We know of course that that isn't always the case, but I think there's another layer to it than that, particularly for women.
    Feminism has for a long time reinforced the notion that submitting to men is a no-no, especially in the power exchange played out in the bedroom, and anal is a huge part of that. I think it must be very difficult for some to shake that off.

I apologise for having taken the topic off your intended course, that was not my intention.
    Do you think the politics of feminism might have anything to do with it?

13. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    I love when my Keyholder allows me to worship her ass. I love sticking my tongue in deep cause it drives her crazy. A couple times a month I get the pleasure of pleasuring her anally with various toys while eating her sweet pussy. It always creates a strong gushing orgasm.

I am also anally trained with regular use of butt plugs. On special occasions I get pegged.

I never feel she is less of a Mistress because of it.

14. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Mistress Lianne,
    What a wonderful question. Personally i have yet to experience a full pegging by a Mistress/owner. I have used plugs dildos and vibes anally. But to date, no one has penetrated me in the manner you are speaking of.
    As far as to a Mistress enjoying anal. Personally, i feel if it is for her pleasure then isn't that what we as a sub/slave/servant are there for, to keep our Dominants happy? No i would not think she would be "inferior" for enjoyment of body and her butt/anus is part of her body. As long as she holds the keys and has that collar around my throat, she has full enjoyment of her body and sub, then there is no place better for a sub/slave to be than serving.
    Thanks for the question...and if i didn't say it before, welcome.

15. SissyToDesign

SissyToDesign Member

Physician
    United States
    Local Time:
    M previous KH/Mistress used to tease me sometimes when we were in public by running my hand under her skirt over the back of her panties so I'd feel the plug she was wearing. She used to love anal penetration and could orgasm hard from it. Knowing this and knowing she was plugged and so turned on in public while at the same time teasing me to madness was yummy fun.

kellysbitch likes this.
  16. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    I am quite inexperienced and still find it a bit scary in practice the thought turns me on hugely and @MistressG loves to play with me.

In fact last night she gave me my first ever locked up milking which I found really intense but she was loving having me.

We have spoken about getting a strap on, can anyone recommend somewhere in London where there are lots to look at and choose from.

17. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Babes and Horny. Don't know if they still have a shop, but look online and then email or phone them. It's likely you can visit them somehow as they're London based. Absolutely the best harnesses and dildos of beauty!

Eillydray likes this.
  18. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    Thank you will check that out ;)

19. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    From my own experience I can only say that my former Mistress favorite "afterglow" activity was feel me slowly tonguing her bottom....it was both exciting and relaxing at the same time - not sure the word for that.........sublime?

20. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    As submissive as it can make a man to have a penis dildo gag and to be made to use it for penetrating his Mistresses vagina, I could imagine it would be even more submissive to have him use a separate one to penetrate her anally. The image of the sub's head moving back and forth at a speed dictated by his Mistress with a well-lubricated penis dildo gag taking her , or her bouncing her ass on his face - while his member strains against his chastity cage - quite powerful.

SissyToDesign likes this.
  21. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    With ALL respect I personally avoid the idea of penetration in any form..........just my opinion - does NOT apply to others - but thank you for considering and responding.

22. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    I am ridiculously naive about so much I am reading at the Mansion. I am interested in the idea of only being able to orgasm anally but have no idea how or where to start. I have read about anal training but do not even know what that is. Does anyone have any links to information or forum posts that could help?

As for pleasing my wife anally she absolutely loves me lick her there, and sometimes likes it when I slide a well lubed finger in, but we have never gone as far as full anal sex. I believe that right now my job is to please her any way she wants, so if she told me to do it I would. I would hope she would also say I was allowed to have an orgasm as doing this to her would be so mind blowingly amazing.

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice