new girlie boy on the block

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by steffie, Feb 7, 2009.

1. steffie

steffie Owned by Ms. Lorelei

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Hello, my name is Steffie.

I am a transgendered submissive that is blessed with a wonderful Mistress who loves me the way i am. She calls me her "girlie boy." Which is true. I'm an unusual 1/2 and 1/2 combination of male and female traits. Which i feel blessed with, as i've been able to float back and forth across the gender fence most of my life, and gotten away with it quite easily. Half of my friends have never even seen me dressed as a male - and vice versa. It's a wonderful life. :)

I can't say I ever even thought about chastity until I met the Mistress before my current Mistress. Both of whom are strong believers in control. So I've been in chastity over the last 3 years, with a break inbetween relationships.

My first Mistress loved teasing me all weekend long. She had a strong sex drive (stronger than mine) and she's the first woman i'd ever met who could have an orgasm while using her strapon. So she liked using it a lot. Sounds like some type of a fantasy - but it's true. She was an incredible lover. Better than most men i've ever been with. Her big thing was doing whatever she wanted with me all weekend long - and if i was good - i would be allowed some form of release before she left on Sunday. All of which kept me on my best behavior! Usually.

Until the weekend where she had screwed unmercifully Friday and Saturday and by Saturday night i was so horny - after she fell asleep i slipped into the bathroom to masturbate. My luck she caught me. And i caught a good over the knee spanking. The next week she announced she was exploring chastity devices. We ended up getting a cb2000 from Purple Passion.

At first i thought, oh, this is kind of cool. A new toy. How kinky. But after just one night i was begging her to take it off. At least before, when she teased me or made love to me, i could at least still get erections, i could still rub up against the sheets or receive some stimulation, even if i couldn't cum. With the cb, i was quickly going out of my mind. This was even more frustrating than before!

All of which my Mistress loved. And it because a part of our relationship. Usually she allowed me to keep it off Monday & Tuedsay. But on Wednesday she would call and tell me to "Put it on! And send me a picture." She liked the idea of denying me a couple days before she arrived, as she said it got me primed for when she arrived on Friday nights. Can remember a couple of nights her arriving late Friday after being out drinking with her girlfriends, about 2:00 am, and her crawling into bed behind me wearing her strapon and fucking the hell out of me while i was still half asleep. I would be begging her to please take off the cb, but of course she never did. i think my begging only added to her enjoyment of the whole situation.

My current Mistress is very similar. Only she does not allow me to take the cb off on Monday & Tuesday. She's into more longterm denial and usually makes me wait about 3 weeks. She is also into cuckolding, which is all new to me. I've never met her lover, he's a lawyer, and sounds incredible in bed. She'll be with him tomorrow night, and she has been enjoying teasing the hell out of me all day today that he will have more orgasms tomorrow night than i have had all 2009!

She's an even bigger tease than my first Mistress, and much more into humiliation, but not into hardcore physical pain (which i am thankful of!).

As a submissive, i've always felt, we're just along for the ride. You never know where Your Mistress is going to take You. And personally, that's a big part of the joy of being in a D/s relationship. You never know where she will lead. It may be a bumpy ride sometimes, but i love it. i couldn't imagine any other way to live.

steffie

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Welcome steffi and thanks for the detailed introduction. I am sure you will find lots of friends here and some of them might have quite a lot in common with you.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Welcome! :party0011:

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Welcome, Great introduction.

5. steffie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, sincere thanx for the warm welcome.

Sorry if i wrote too much. Just figured i would let everyone know my experience with chastity.

Actually i was googling cb6000 because my Mistress and i have been talking about purchasing one - and i found this site. Looks like a good supportive community!

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion steffie. It's quite clear you have been well trained - you are a very lucky gurl to have been owned and trained by such wise Mistresses. A very nice introduction sweety.

7. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    :welcome: steffie! You have found the right place! Dollyanne is looking forward to hearing more about your adventures with your Mistress and encourages you to start a journal in the Vault.

Your pics are divine--sooo pretty, demure, and sexy! The part about the strap-on is hot, and it's also interesting that your Mistress is into cuckolding, which has become a hot topic around here of late. Dolly knows you will enjoy yourself here! Perhaps your Mistress will want to join too?!

Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

8. steffie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Miss D and Dolly, sincere thanks for the warm welcome.

i look forward to hearing about your adventures as well!

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    steffie, welcome to the site. It sounds like you have a lovely relationship.

One thing I picked up from your first post in this thread is the way you address the use of labels. By this I mean they way you talk about not fitting into any of the traditional ones. This jumped out at me as I hate the labeling of people. You are who you are, I'm who I am. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and let you know that I think it's great that you are comfortable with yourself and can be who you want the way you want. Please never stop.

Tom

10. steffie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Tom,

Thanks. Funny you mention labels. When i was younger and on female hormones i lived with a man for 5 years. He used to say that i didn't fit into any of the usual characters. He said i wasn't a drag queen because i didn't do shows. I wasn't a transsexual because i didn't want a sex change. I wasn't a crossdresser or a transvestite because most of those tend to look at women's clothing like a fetish - to me they're just clothes. He tried labeling me a 'gender bender,' but said even that wasn't right. Ultimately he decided i deserved my own individual category as i am unique. lol

Stay sweet,
    steffie

11. bullride84

bullride84 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    welcome steffi, you are a very lovely girlie boy. And lovely pics honey. The way you sit is very feminine

Enjoy

12. nikkibaby

nikkibaby cd service submissive

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Hi Steffie!

i just joined too! i really enjoyed your introduction... i recognize some common traits. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice