more than I wanted...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by leochaste, Nov 6, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. leochaste

leochaste Member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    My gf and I experimented with chastity devices at my request...initially I was the dominant in the bedroom. But I'm a switch and as soon as I got a cb 3000 she was hooked. We went through some problems with it when she caught me cheating it by slipping out and masturbating... I had to explain that I would slip back in after so she didn't know...she was hurt. I thought this was just a game but she was more invested than I thought. As much as I tried I couldn't curb my masturbating habits...my cb 3000 broke. It was cheaply built... we tried a cb 6000, which was a little more secure but again broke. Split at the seams. We split at the seams for a while too. Single but still into bdsm I found a device and ordered it...a exobelt extreme...the price was right...e bay...it turned out to be the most secure device I have ever tried. I cannot remove it and if I did there would be no way to "get back in". We got back together and eventually the topic of chastity came back around... I showed her the new device and even tho initially she wasn't really into it, she changed her tune. She now holds all the keys. She knows I cannot pull out and cheat and this makes it more real for her. I get unlocked when I'm with her but when I go home she smiles and laughs at the delight of clicking the locks shut...knowing I can't pleasure myself ... or anyone else for that matter... without her permission, which she does allow on occasion... but that is another story...

Rachael_, Jasmic68, Mark Owen and 2 others like this.
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Ah..... another happy user!!!

How true is our site's byline....?!

Keep us posted on your journey @leochaste

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

leochaste likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like you need a peircing and some steel! :p

leochaste and I LOVE my Choice! like this.
  4. leochaste

leochaste Member

Local Time:
    She wants me to get a PA piercing...I introduced the whole chastity device thing to our relationship...and she was trepidatious at first...now she wants to feminize me....be careful what you wish for...we are looking at Ms Lori tubes...I'm in 24/7 chastity lock down...this is a bit more than I was planning on...but I kind of like it.

spider203 likes this.
  5. leochaste

leochaste Member

Local Time:

6. leochaste

leochaste Member

Local Time:
    Honestly I love that she controls when I get to cum...she wants me to purchase a more secure device and ad much as that turns me on...it makes me fall deeper into a slave...which I like but cannot escape from...I'm a little conflicted.

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    And that is as it is supposed to be. Delicious isn't it?
    The more you decide that the denial of self is a turn on - it's what she wants after all - the more exquisite life is, though it may still be conflicted.

I hope you relish these early stages, and enjoy them as fully as possible.

leochaste likes this.
  8. leochaste

leochaste Member

Local Time:
    Yes ma'am...although now I started this, I have been enslaved voluntarily...I have never felt more owned...am about to be in the most secure device...I made her a Domme and now I am hers...

spider203 likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    @leochaste i also went to my wife with the idea of the chastity device, and she is my keyholder. She has not fully taken over control yet but she is getting used to the idea. I am longing for the day that she finally does take full control but I have also learnt not to rush this. She has plans to allow me to wear an expensive custom device and if I can get a piercing to make it more secure I will. I think what is happening sounds amazing, the way giving control to my wife is a massive head rush, and I don't want to go back to the boring way it was before.

Have fun!

steelwaiting likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice